The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

HCM is an nice place to chiong but the nightlife there can be a bit boring if you chiong alone. Unlike LOS, you can hop into many bars alone and can still communicate with the girls in simple English.
Old 15-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
It was a secret 2 day stealth mission into Krungthep. In fact nearly got caught! She saw my hand stamped with last night's entrance chop had a hard time convincing her it was from Singapore Thai disco the night b4!

Bring u to Obessions that night but all the suay "sao" kun mai chorp! When your next visit to Thailand?
Haha the dreaded disco stamp, painful to erase! But bro I power lah sure can complete secret mission successfully.

Chorp lah, but first night first stop already so suay and tempting, if succumb to dark side how to last the whole night and maybe whole trip look for suay "sao" damn jialat, right bro?

Next visit 遥遥无期 aromsia .

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 15-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Dinner at gullivers , follow by mini round pool at ball in hand .. those interested, just pm me.... prob ard 830
Old 15-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

Only few pubs in NEP can make it ! from main road stairs to left go up first pub to left (forgot name) i got a girl there that totally made my night. I was reluctant at first. But my bro just needed a release and dragged me there.

she was very short, i am very tall. LOL but on bed, everything's equal. number 61 if i remembered correctely..

Anyway will read up on places to go, planning a trip to BKK soon. If any bros have any recommendations other than soi nana soi cowboy. Would be happy to hear it all.

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 15-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Makes me wanna cry whenever I listen to this song.
Old 16-02-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Good song.... Can make my tirak loves me more...
Old 16-02-2012, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
justguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by justguy View Post
Thanks bro.. Will take a look at Thermae if the girl dont work out...
Day 2 in BKK.

Meet the thai girl i know online.. trying very hard to make out if she is a ladyboy or real girl.. Her voice sounds rough.. but i heard other thai girls with similar voice plus she is quite tall around 1.67 m..

As she say she is sick ask me meet her near her hse..
Had lunch and a long chit chat session with her... No action as she is quite reserved .. Maybe throw long line get big fish...

So left and met another girl i know online.. This girl see me start to pounce on me... Good thought can have action tonight... She brought me to dinner & drink at Funky villa... But Seeing so may cute thai girl there make me lost interested in her.. bad move for her haha.. Anyway brought her back after a d rink.. tot ho seh liaoz.. reach hotel kiss and hugging on bed.. but that all she willing to do.. Tried a few times.. best manage to pull up her dress and suck her nip.. butnshe very good self control.. stopped me in time again... fed up and stop trying.. then she ask me money for cab home.. -__- gave her 500 she say not enough.. gave her another 400 say that all i gonna give.. then she left..

Little bro sad...but lazy to go out and already almost 3 am..

Day 3

Meet up with the first Thai girl again.. this time below her condo.. Found out she had a business , live in condo and drive a honda civic.. Rich girl.. From her conversation sounds like she is real girl.. ladyboy alert lower.. Spend the whole after noon with her.. No action again

Later in the night she message me ask me go dinner with her... Had dinner with her at Italian rest.. Dmg.. 1.7k... After which she drove me to Esco bar.. had a couple of drinks and dance... now more like gf.. can hold hand abit.. still no action .. dropped me at my hotel and went home... 3am

Little bro no action again...

Day 4

Spend the whole afternoon with Thai girl again... Lunch and movie... More and more like gf.. shopping abit then send her home via cab..But Managed to get her to go pattaya with me tomorrow

But little bro cannot wait already... So went down to Tharmae to take a look... reached at 12am.. walked one round quite a couple of girls but none caught my attention.. so grabbed a beer and sat at the counter facing the entrance.. No one approached also.. during the hour there a couple of girls come and go but non interested.. Finished up my beer and walk to the toilet.. intending to take a leak then go agg bar.. Saw a SYT standing at the toilet entrance.. Didnt notice her coming in.. maybe from rear entrance?

Ask her the golden question.. but only ST.. sad... So moved on... took my leak and walk another round.. Saw another SYT close to my taste.. so chat her up.. Bought her a drink.. Quoted me ST 2000 LT 4000..bargained abit.. best is 3500 for LT.. So up her...In Room, she want me pay her in full first... Alarm ringing in head... Think she runner... So pay her 2500 first to shut her up... She keep bugging me for the balance.. told her later.. she LL no choice...

Name: Ri
Look: 6/10 .. ard 1.6 m 45kg.. C cupper.. long dyed brow hair..
BJ: good suck and take her time..
FJ: Accommodating to changing position.
Dmg: 2500 plus 90 beer plus 150 LD plus 10 tips..

As expected, she run off after finishing the deed.. I pretend to sleep and dont respond to her..Saw the funny scene of her struggling to dress herself in the toilet and sneaking out...

Hope tomorrow can score with thai girl....
Old 16-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Yokosi,

First of all thanks for your insightful advice regarding nightlife in KL, I had a great time! If I ever leave Bangkok, KL will be my next place to retire! Malaysians are very friendly people and they all speak English.

I'm boycotting Sukhumvit for a while so I'll be hanging out in Ratchada and Pattaya!

After discussing Ho Chi Minh City's nightlife and availability of attractive girls with Sextherapy and Director, I'll be going this Friday and experience it for myself!
Good that you enjoyed yourself in KL !!!.

Go and experience Ha Bai Thung girly bars and go to Volcano and Gossip discos in HCM.
Old 16-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Yokosi,

Once again thanks much for your help!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 16-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
then she ask me money for cab home.. gave her 500 she say not enough.. gave her another 400 say that all i gonna give.. then she left..

Think she runner... So pay her 2500 first to shut her up... She keep bugging me for the balance.. told her later.. she LL no choice...
Good FR bro but just my 2 satangs worth...

You should have just stuck to BHT500. Thats more than enough. Asking for another BHT400 is for sucking her nips?

Then u paid extra BHT500 for ST? Next time go with your instincts and not take her in the first place. Never pay before action - Krungthep is not Sinkiepoor OKT who want money b4 hand.

Don't spoil market. Play these girls u must make your heart hard. Not seriously looking for a long term GF or wife from these girls right? This not Sinkiepoor Thai disco... there are plenty of trees in the forest and fish in the sea.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As expected, she run off after finishing the deed.. I pretend to sleep and dont respond to her..Saw the funny scene of her struggling to dress herself in the toilet and sneaking out...

Hope tomorrow can score with thai girl....
This part quite funny.

Upz10, please continue FR.
Old 16-02-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Fish1961 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,

I will be in BKK 08-12 April, let me know if you like to cheong together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashok View Post
Need to check out some information from bros here:

Will be in BKK during Songkran period. Wonder whether entertainment spots will be in business during this period?

During my previous trip went, happened to coincide with their religious holiday & the 3 nights there were kind of bored with many joints closed for business totally.

Also, which guest friendly hotels you will recommend in Sukhumvit area? Budget around 1000-1200 baht per night stay.

Appreciate in adv for any advice.
Thanks!
Old 16-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish1961;68$$$$2

I will be in BKK 08-12 April, let me know if you like to cheong together.
Now mid Feb, u start making arrangement or reservation? Normally newbie will only panic n read this thread few days before flying. You should post this few days before you fly so that other newbie going will notice this.
Old 17-02-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Come to BKK. The govt in Thailand is giving out 60 millions of free condoms in Valentine's day.

60 millions will allow the whole of SG to have more than 10 sex per day.
tot u nvr use 1
Old 17-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post

nice song
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1