The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-02-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Sometimes when u not interested in unlocking, but ml may present u with this opportunity. You never know, pleasant surprise i would say!

So long you are strong minded, never tio KC i guess you come out as a winner
ML always come out as winner imo.
The unlocking thing is tougher for me because for SLG visiting I'm usually the least adventurous so I only visit when the ML almost RTC sometimes don't even have chance to visit twice. More adventurous towards MP and others.

No funding for unlocking also after hearing how some senior bros pour money and items on them.
The chance of unexpected unlocking is so low for me that I might strike 4D. But gotta say, for a smooth talker, it might not be impossible.
Old 28-02-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Lol....you mean no Hj?
Maybe quota is up...
Then again who know, if she like your face..
But you might not want to unlock after the first visit...
haha, got HJ lah....when i first saw her text, i also wondered if got HJ or not, but i think she meant nothing off-menu.
Old 28-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/

Tried Tian Tian today for the first time:

Looks wise I think maybe on the mature side? Maybe it's just me, I feel I may be younger than her haha but she is not old or MILF la, just mature looking, so SYT lovers can pass. She still looks good and presentable IMO

Massage wise I feel mehmeh, but I think YMMV, some bros really want to go for good massage and release, for me I just want to play play and release... massage is secondary or added bonus.

Service wise very very good, GFE is strong as we can talk about travelling and what she does back in China, quite a good convo carry. The reason why I visited her is because of her BBBJ technique and CIM that I've read in this forum and the website, pretty accurate. You will go into like a sprawling position and she will blow you from below, the feeling is really quite shiok versus lying down. Ended up in 69 CIM, can lick her and both of you can get high together.

Overall quite a good experience, but if you are looking for good massage I think can pass, good service then definitely go for it won't regret
Old 28-02-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Many senior bros use this forum to boast about their sexual and/or financial prowesses. Whether dua kang or not, we’ll never know 100%. I enjoy most of the posts. Those I don’t like, I’ll just move on. True or not I also can’t be sure. Experiences may differ and tastes are subjective. I read all MRs with an open mind, and put heavier weightage on MRs by bros whom I trust and have the same taste. So far I haven’t kena much landmines.
I believed some of them use this forum to do market survey

To see if a particular ML can be unlocked. Or to check if the particular ML has been unlocked by others as well

Hence, don’t believe everything that is written in this forum. Just like we don’t believe everything the ML says
Old 28-02-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why keep talking about unlock. Just go and enjoy the sensual the ML provide. Else some people so stress haven even go plan to unlock this unlock that and feel disapointed when nothing happens, which is the usual case. Then come here complain service not the same.
Spend 120 just enjoy the moment, it's not a lot of money and 1 hour is not a long time.
Old 28-02-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Why keep talking about unlock. Just go and enjoy the sensual the ML provide. Else some people so stress haven even go plan to unlock this unlock that and feel disapointed when nothing happens, which is the usual case. Then come here complain service not the same.
Spend 120 just enjoy the moment, it's not a lot of money and 1 hour is not a long time.
true bro, but some people just wanna make sure their 1hr and $120 is well spent ma.
oh well.. but then again, services is listed as per ml on whatever website le lor
Old 28-02-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Did you tried Amei? Her body is one of the best. As for Love, this is her recent photo.

Bro this not even her, if u look closely.
Old 28-02-2024, 11:02 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 4222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Bro this not even her, if u look closely.
She posted this in her moment in wechat, how can be not her? Do you have her wechat in the first place?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-02-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She posted this in her moment in wechat, how can be not her? Do you have her wechat in the first place?
Yes i have her wechat. She post in wechat moments doesnt mean its her mah. Look the video she posted has a mole on her chest. She doesnt have a mole on her chest.

Google search the photo and u will know, this picture is not her. Its all over the net.

Video generated from AI

Last edited by blitzace; 28-02-2024 at 11:24 PM.
Old 28-02-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone knows is elmi is still around and if she still is at the same place?
Yes. Same place. My weekly go to still.
Old 28-02-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5amtotato View Post
Absolutely , so far no one beats Nat
Lol clone kenna zap till so negative ah

Last edited by Javabeans; 02-03-2024 at 07:25 AM.
Old 28-02-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkkock View Post
For a moment, i thought you are Casanova….
Although this thread is TCSS, but at least practice some decent facts. These MLs come here to make money and ask you to unlock them?
I really doubt you are damn free to imagine because you basically replied to almost all posts……
给你一个👍
Clone account trying up his account only can ignore
Old 28-02-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samt0tat0 View Post
Petite lady that offer other services in other website.
Used to be at Balestier condo , not sure now as didn’t visit for a while
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
true bro, but some people just wanna make sure their 1hr and $120 is well spent ma.
oh well.. but then again, services is listed as per ml on whatever website le lor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5amtotato View Post
Absolutely , so far no one beats Nat
Bro, if you don't mind can you do this multiple clone replies in other threads please? It is quite irritating to read. Not sure you are trying to regain points for the negative account or what thus the response to almost every post.

Last edited by Javabeans; 02-03-2024 at 07:26 AM.
Old 28-02-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes i have her wechat. She post in wechat moments doesnt mean its her mah. Look the video she posted has a mole on her chest. She doesnt have a mole on her chest.

Google search the photo and u will know, this picture is not her. Its all over the net.

Video generated from AI
Yeah quite obvious.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 28-02-2024, 11:50 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 4222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Video generated from AI
Well, you got a point. But she confirmed that this is her leh.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1