The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-02-2012, 04:10 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
太子 commented that he bought a bottle of Double Blk Johnny at Suvarnabhumi. Brought to club in Bangkok. Friend also ordered double blk at club. Both tasted very different with the club bought Double Blk tasting worst. So that means also have fake liquor in Thailand. Is that why its so cheap too?

Now-a-days I stick to soda manao coz must rest old liver or else its good old Sangsom!
Who is 太子?

First choice will always be to drink bottles bought from DFS Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc.
I will not consider buying from DFS Thailand. Haha.
Some more the price in DFS Singapore usually cheaper.

China being the worst for the most no. of fake alcohol.
The JW and Chivas whisky in Thailand I find it's more like watered down.

1) China
2) Vietnam
3) Thailand

Too much Sangsom is also not good for health.
Although cheap but that stuff is potent!
Go for Single Malt Whisky.
All the hardcore drinkers I know told me this.

Alternatively can just stick to this.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Slow music, jazz blues is more for me, an old man.
Naemlo sir has any good jazz / blues bar to recommend please? Jazz lover myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
By right should not mix with any beverage when drinking scotch whisky.
Yes thats the best way to enjoy the tastes.

Quote:
Too much circulation of fake Red Wine in China.
Phobia about Red Wine these days!
Even Green Tea, Mineral Water, Coke, etc. also have fakes!
Quote:
太子 commented that he bought a bottle of Double Blk Johnny at Suvarnabhumi. Brought to club in Bangkok. Friend also ordered double blk at club. Both tasted very different with the club bought Double Blk tasting worst. So that means also have fake liquor in Thailand. Is that why its so cheap too?
Quote:
First choice will always be to drink bottles bought from DFS Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc.
I will not consider buying from DFS Thailand. Haha.
Some more the price in DFS Singapore usually cheaper.

China being the worst for the most no. of fake alcohol.
The JW and Chivas whisky in Thailand I find it's more like watered down.

1) China
2) Vietnam
3) Thailand
Can add Malaysia and Singapore to this list too...I'm pretty sure I've downed some fake liquor in some lsb somewhere.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 08-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Who is 太子?

太子 = Prince of danok aka hollymannn krap
Old 08-02-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoid View Post
As bro cakeman says, $100 or thereabouts for hennesy. But if ur at RCA, just do with the typical red/green label johnny walker will do, much cheaper. I believe most of us are there to pick up chicks and not sip alcohol and enjoy music.

Unlike SG clubs, nobody gives 2 hoots if its a green label or blue label johnny walker, if its a moet or a cristal, or if its the number of drinks and bottles you have on your table. Smile, pluck up your courage and talk to these thai chicks and you will realise that they are very friendly people. No need for flashy bottles

P.S. I actually hate the johnny walkers in BKK, it is horrible to drink. If you are a regular drinker, stick to the black or blue or a hennesy... Trust me
Im not a skill fisherman who can fish pooying, but in order to impress those "sao sao" what's on your table is big deal to them. In comparison between blue label and champagne, I think blue label, wins any time. You don't see blue label selling at those disco don't you? In duty free, blue label cost about 10K baht, and if my memory doesn't fail me, I don't remember that discos in SG selling blue label. Even tasty cordon bleu can't fight with blue label. So if you're drinking a blue label, esspecially at these clubs along RCA or Thong Lor, I'm sure you will be surrounded by those sao sao, but again you still need you £100 sgd to pay for the corkage, "nam pao" and ice.

Quote:
I dun think you know much about Johnnie Walker. Since when is Green label cheap? Typically Red and Black are cheaper and follow by Green, Gold, Blue while Swing is about the same or higher price compare with Green label.

Hennessy or cognac is not popular among the youngsters in Thailand. I always see them drink Johnnie Walker or Chivas in pubs and disco. Sometimes 100pipers.... Maybe most entertainment joints dun sell cognac, brandy....
His last sentences about the whiskey speaks all bro.

Thai prefers whiskey over brandy anytime, unless they mix with those farangs.
There's once I went to my friend house, who dad is retired military officer. Inside his house, there's number of boxes of cordon bleu and of course JW. Instead of opening the cordon bleu, he offers me black label. Only after telling him that actually cordon bleu doesn't need to drink with plain water and taste very nice, but after a glass, he stick to his black and let me enjoy the cordon bleu. At the end of the day, I got to bring back the balance of the cordon bleu and enjoy at home, and best of all, it's FOC, even my gf doesn't really like brandy.

I think now majority of the joint selling brandy, but it less popular to the Thais and maybe only "thanachart" purchase them. RCA SLIM, selling them for 3k baht while Riverside, only selling at 2K baht for a liter of Martell VSOP. Best of all, they do sell cordon bleu, at 300 baht per glass. Maybe due to lots of farang infested at this pubs along the riverside.

Quote:

By right should not mix with any beverage when drinking scotch whisky
Took ton!! But my stomach still weak, need plain water and ice to drink these whiskey, unless single malt whiskey; e.g: Macallan 18 years or any high end whiskey like blue label.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bro! See u have been to Patts! Back home already?w?
Hi, only weekend skirmish ..back laew 2 suns ago, before anybody notices my absence (or notorious presence!).
Old 08-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cuntnoisseur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
As mentioned, enjoying life now. Cannot tahan too many ppl with music and song blasting my ears. Slow music, jazz blues is more for me, an old man.
me like jazz & slow music too. mind showing me a jazz place or two when I'm next in BKK on 07 Mar?
Old 08-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boyee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

any MP to recommend? Was thinking to try out suite-room deals.
any advice?
Old 08-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Can add Malaysia and Singapore to this list too...I'm pretty sure I've downed some fake liquor in some lsb somewhere.
Yes I think have also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
太子 = Prince of danok aka hollymannn krap
Oh I see.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Naemlo sir has any good jazz / blues bar to recommend please? Jazz lover myself.
I used to go Saxophone but recently too crowded and noisy. There are a lot of jazz blues bars in BKK. Bamboo at riverside is 1 of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntnoisseur View Post
me like jazz & slow music too. mind showing me a jazz place or two when I'm next in BKK on 07 Mar?
If you are buying a bottle, I dun mind. I prefer Shiraz. If no Shiraz any wine from South America or South Africa will do fine.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4918 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It has been years since I was sitting in Khaosan drinking beer during happy hours.

Anyone has any update on this???
u years only?
me decade ....so khaosan wu kangtao or not
Old 08-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
u years only?
me decade ....so khaosan wu kangtao or not
Boh kangtao....
Old 08-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
If no Shiraz any wine from South America or South Africa will do fine.
You know your reds. Chilean reds are good. Get a whiff, swirl wine glass and with nice cigar ..better still with puying in bathtub (been too long since I last enjoyed this)
Old 08-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You know your reds. Chilean reds are good. Get a whiff, swirl wine glass and with nice cigar ..better still with puying in bathtub (been too long since I last enjoyed this)
Prefer South wine after yrs of drinking and prefer Thai gers after yrs of bonking.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
So if you're drinking a blue label, esspecially at these clubs along RCA or Thong Lor, I'm sure you will be surrounded by those sao sao, but again you still need you £100 sgd to pay for the corkage, "nam pao" and ice.
If I bring Louis XIII will those sao sao scream for me!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyee View Post
any MP to recommend? Was thinking to try out suite-room deals.
Check out the BKK Soapy Massage Parlour thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You know your reds. Chilean reds are good. Get a whiff, swirl wine glass and with nice cigar ..better still with puying in bathtub (been too long since I last enjoyed this
Quote:
Prefer South wine after yrs of drinking and prefer Thai gers after yrs of bonking.
You guys have it good.

I'm bombarded with the fake Great Wall Of China brand Red Wine in the KTVs every night.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Blue Label drinkers beware out there! I was so happy when they dropped the prices about 6 months ago. I thought the company wanted to penetrate the Asian market or it had something to do with the dropping western currencies. But upon closer inpsection , the bottled s in DFS used to be 1Ltr but is not only 750ml , thus the cheaper price!

Quote:
I think in Thailand don't have to resort to go for Happy Hour beers.
Only in Singapore.

We were drinking once in a agogo in Pattaya and the waiter said HH will be over in 5mins , so we quickly finished our drinks and ordered another round. The bill came and the difference betwen normal hours and HH prices were ............5 baht!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1