The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-01-2024, 11:02 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

That day when I gave this soft toy to my regular ml, she starts screaming.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-01-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
That day when I gave this soft toy to my regular ml, she starts screaming.

I mean.. this reminds me of the Chairman of CCP

Ngl it does look cute
Old 27-01-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by untightenedbolt View Post
Thank you for your MR commando.
I have a stupid question.

how do u find new listings in SLG. Do you guys refresh and browse every day? Or is there a button to sort by Newest?
Click the SLG logo. Scroll down there are lots of posts "Latest Freelance post"

that's their homepage
Old 27-01-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I think no one in his right mind will offer 10k just for one shot, for SGL girls

Probably over a period of time like a few months
I knew of ang pai ML accepted 10k offer for 2 weeks. 10k for 1 shot is abit crazy. For me, I would rather spend time and effort to unlock then just pay crazy amount.
Old 27-01-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Only can say tat to those who r rich 1K to them r just like 1 dollar peanut
Nothing like me tat average / poor guy tat can accept / understand
Its yr $$$ as long as u wish / happy

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 27-01-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cora-massage/

Confirm FL in disguise. Even her pic shows abalone. I am inspired to become that photographer.
Svc in SPA may end up +++ rather then !00 advertised

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 27-01-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Only can say tat to those who r rich 1K to them r just like 1 dollar peanut
Nothing like me tat average / poor guy tat can accept / understand
Its yr $$$ as long as u wish / happy
Guess bro @loneyheart hits the nail.
We all spend within our means and we all spend on what we perceive to be worthwhile. Easy targets or otherwise… action always speak louder than words. We can say all we want in the forum under the cover of anonymity but what actually happened between consenting adults are the memories between bros and their MLs only.

While we all can appreciate “posts with good intentions” to remind bros to spend prudently, it’s distasteful to say that just because you spend good money on a Mercedes Cab to get you from point A to point B that’s a lousy way to travel. Because the Mercedes Cabs carry many people daily. Should have spent the money on a rented Bentley. quite sure my mileage with my Mercedes cab corresponds well with my Investment. For that I’m thankful.

At the end of the day, there is NO right or wrong. We all choose how we live our lives and how we spend our money. If you are happy with taking the Mercedes Cabs, happy for you. You want to rent a Bentley, congratulation on working hard and enjoying the fruits of the labour. Well if you take a bus to work, that’s fine too. No judgement. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and choices in life. Peace out.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 27-01-2024 at 02:18 PM.
Old 27-01-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fullmetallice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/wei-wei-massage/`

MR for Wei Wei

Location: not good for food soldier like me. 10mins walk from mrt

Looks: 7/10

slightly better then in real life then pic

Body: 7/10

i think is A to B? i dunno
breast shape not bad with good nipple share. key thing is can zhut!!!!

Massage: 6/10

ok la , can pass. Not there for massage

GFE: 8/10

quite good for me. was friendly , lots of smile and conversationalist (meaning talk at the right time).

Sensual: 7/10

HJ is soft and take her time
CBJ with good suction and take her time.

Overall:

quite satisfied with her service. after shoot would still massage massage the leg , talk before go clean. appreciate that

out with a smiling face.

RTM: Would return except location is abit too far from mrt
Bro, do you know any girl’s location near MRT

I went to visit ke le

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-le-massage/

And her is place quite near to mrt (central area), around 5 mins walk and easy to navigate.
Old 27-01-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Grateful to the bro who Up my rep and share his views.
”excellent comment. there should be no judgements on how people decide to spend their money ~ xxxxxxx”
Name has been redacted to protect his privacy.
Most important is everyone stay happy.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 27-01-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 4
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Hi bros, Angel/Reba delisted already? That was fast…
Old 27-01-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Amei also quite close.
Amei probably closest you get the KK but of course everyone got their own personal preference.
Old 27-01-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried booking https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/ again.

Just my luck, arranged my appointment one day before, last 2 hours before appointment timing told me timing already book by others, had to cancel mine, confronted her cause not first time this has happened.

She arrogantly replied that her popularity is her own effort and is not her fault, like wtf, really pissed cause wasted my day, could have arranged my time with others
Old 27-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Sauax has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi, I was a regular customer of W. After she went back to China, I can’t seems to find anyone that is close to her, can any bro intro thanks !
Old 27-01-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
AwareFudge is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi! First time writing a fr

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tomato-massage/

Looks: 100% SYT. Looks to be around early to mid 20s. Girl next door kind of pretty. My type.

Body/Boobs: Petite size with b boobs , very soft and nice to touch.

Massage: so so. Can be improved.

Sensual/GFE: She is very sensual and loves to hugs and give kises. Very patient too. If will take longer to finish, don't feel rushed at all, go slow and take the time until I finish. Definitely no a time-watcher and the epitome of gfe. She is very nice and playful too.

RTM: already RTM many times. Sharing is caring.
Old 27-01-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauax View Post
Hi, I was a regular customer of W. After she went back to China, I can’t seems to find anyone that is close to her, can any bro intro thanks !
I was regular of W as well. I am looking for her replacement too.

So far, I find Guai Guai the closest fit:

- pretty face
- nice figure. Guai Guai has natural boobs
- strips to mini panties
- good sensual
- gives the full hour
- serves water

Only thing Guai Guai falls short of is massage. But W’s massage techniques was built up over her time here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1