The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Agree discos can be claustrophobic, blxxdy thai HSE is non existent. Ohh, you progressed to wine bars laew? Heard this was good, but bit further out from town.
Ya too far.... A few good wine bars in Sukhum area.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya too far.... A few good wine bars in Sukhum area.
when do yo think I should go and look for you in bkk...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ZhugeKongMing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good place to recommend for tarma in bkk?
Old 07-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
when do yo think I should go and look for you in bkk...
Anytime.... put date, put place....
Old 07-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anytime.... put date, put place....
we discuss further this weekend when we meet...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
we discuss further this weekend when we meet...
See u in HCMC
Old 07-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
FOCUS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Big bros and Season Handlers

Need some advice, i a pretty much regular to JKT and love the experience at CJs and BATS.. and i like that kind of environment.. Abit of fishing skills needed.

Are there anything similar or close to it in BKK? I'll be going up month end and most likely staying at On8 Sukhumvit and probably be hitting RCA since im there but i am wondering if there are other hotels with the same concept as CJs and BATS.. appreciate ur kind advice
Old 07-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
neoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesua View Post
Bro, how cheap does a bottle cost on average in most clubs?
As bro cakeman says, $100 or thereabouts for hennesy. But if ur at RCA, just do with the typical red/green label johnny walker will do, much cheaper. I believe most of us are there to pick up chicks and not sip alcohol and enjoy music.

Unlike SG clubs, nobody gives 2 hoots if its a green label or blue label johnny walker, if its a moet or a cristal, or if its the number of drinks and bottles you have on your table. Smile, pluck up your courage and talk to these thai chicks and you will realise that they are very friendly people. No need for flashy bottles

P.S. I actually hate the johnny walkers in BKK, it is horrible to drink. If you are a regular drinker, stick to the black or blue or a hennesy... Trust me
Old 07-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoid View Post
But if ur at RCA, just do with the typical red/green label johnny walker will do, much cheaper.
Quote:
If you are a regular drinker, stick to the black or blue or a hennesy... Trust me
I dun think you know much about Johnnie Walker. Since when is Green label cheap? Typically Red and Black are cheaper and follow by Green, Gold, Blue while Swing is about the same or higher price compare with Green label.

Red and Black are popular in Thailand due to price and most youngsters drink whisky with mixtures like coke and soda.

Blue label is good by drinking with or without ice and no mixture and they are too expensive for normal Thai and even SG.

Hennessy or cognac is not popular among the youngsters in Thailand. I always see them drink Johnnie Walker or Chivas in pubs and disco. Sometimes 100pipers.... Maybe most entertainment joints dun sell cognac, brandy....
Old 08-02-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
In BKK, bottles are cheap because they earn on mixers and ice. Funky Villa has tonnes of pretty chick but in no way is it clean fun or clean chicks.
Well said.

Quote:
Yeah, hear from scotch kaki best way to enjoy is with 3 ice cubes neat as not to spoil or dilute good stuff
By right should not mix with any beverage when drinking scotch whisky.

Quote:
I also look for ONS, but fail miserably as no takers
Looking for ONS at pubs is not impossible but not easy to pull off.

Have been trying for years but same luck as you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeKongMing View Post
Any good place to recommend for tarma in bkk?
Soapy Massage Parlours confirm can tarma.
Just tell the cheer guest you want sandwich.

Quote:
Hennessy or cognac is not popular among the youngsters in Thailand. I always see them drink Johnnie Walker or Chivas in pubs and disco. Sometimes 100pipers.... Maybe most entertainment joints dun sell cognac, brandy....
During younger days very gungho.
Can spend money like water running from tap.
So JW Black Label is on the menu all the time.

Now getting older + more broke (see above) can only afford to sip 100 Pipers in one corner to avoid embarrasment.
Oops I forgot those Hi-So pubs don't sell 100 Pipers.
Haizzz have to stick to Khaosan pubs liao.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Haizzz have to stick to Khaosan pubs liao.
Once in awhile will drink their local Thai whisky with local friends. Definitely will get drunk and it is damn cheap and easily available in 7-11. Normally I drink whisky on the rock but Thai whisky, I need to add in coke.

CNY treated myself a bottle of Otard XO.

It has been years since I was sitting in Khaosan drinking beer during happy hours.

Anyone has any update on this???
Old 08-02-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah, hear from scotch kaki best way to enjoy is with 3 ice cubes neat as not to spoil or dilute good stuff
Hi bro! See u have been to Patts! Back home already?
A bit of water also to bring out the flavours and aromas. I never believe in buying expensive whisky and adding all those mixers. Waste of money. 100 Pipers or Black (coz Johnny Red really tastes bad even with mixers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeman View Post
Bros looking for clean fun or confident of picking up clean chicks should really check out this place.
U lucky bastard. U smelled all the pussies and they were orderless?

Quote:
Nowadays, I prefer a blue jazz pub for a bottle of wine. Watch those well dressed so called hi so ladies holding their wine glass while flirting with men. I am just enjoying life.....
Hi-so guy... drink wine now... me still 100 Pipers or lao kao

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Oops I forgot those Hi-So pubs don't sell 100 Pipers. Haizzz have to stick to Khaosan pubs liao.
Not Saphan Kwai meh? U in back in CP now?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-02-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

As mentioned, enjoying life now. Cannot tahan too many ppl with music and song blasting my ears. Slow music, jazz blues is more for me, an old man.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It has been years since I was sitting in Khaosan drinking beer during happy hours.
I think in Thailand don't have to resort to go for Happy Hour beers.
Only in Singapore.

Quote:
100 Pipers or Black (coz Johnny Red really tastes bad even with mixers).
Will drink 100 Pipers over JW Red label any day.

Quote:
Too much circulation of fake Red Wine in China.
Phobia about Red Wine these days!
Even Green Tea, Mineral Water, Coke, etc. also have fakes!

Quote:
Not Saphan Kwai meh? U in back in CP now?
At Saphan Khwai Agogo Bars must be even more Lo-SoBudget.
Drink Leo beer only. Cheaper than Singha and Heineken leh.

Yes back in Changping, Dongguan.
~Men's Paradise, Women's Bank~
Old 08-02-2012, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

太子 commented that he bought a bottle of Double Blk Johnny at Suvarnabhumi. Brought to club in Bangkok. Friend also ordered double blk at club. Both tasted very different with the club bought Double Blk tasting worst. So that means also have fake liquor in Thailand. Is that why its so cheap too?

Now-a-days I stick to soda manao coz must rest old liver or else its good old Sangsom!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1