The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-01-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

A fellow commando has fallen..

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/coco-massage/

Scambait photos baby elephant along MT sensual, opened door and bang into another bro exiting her house, when she told me to come up.

Saw the difference and walked away, extremely disappointed

Thought Mt sensual would never fail me but how wrong can I be
Old 23-01-2024, 07:39 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolovenolove View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cai-cai-massage/

FR for Cai Cai

Some of you might know her as PeiQi or Danni as this is not her first stint in SG.
However it was my first time visiting her, so I can only rate her on her current services.

Looks: 9/10 (my type, looks 26-28yo, can be considered SYT compared to my age)
Massage: 6.5/10 (Could be better but not what i’m here for)
Boobs: 9/10 (for her petite build it suits her, not an expert but considered C to me)
Gfe: 10/10 (the way she chat with me, I can feel her genuine character)
Services: 10/10 (Maybe because I could click with her, she was very accommodating to my requests, YMMV)
Overall: 9/10 (i rate her highly because the entire session we were chatting away but when it comes to sensual, she definitely did not disappoint)

Was surprised that she said that she doesn’t have much customers on a daily basis, probably because too much ML choices in the current market.
But she certainly is in my RTM list for sure.

All the above are based on my own experience and bros who have visited her before could let me know is your experience similar?
Ha, is this Tutu? Hmm, dun like her cos very proud.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-01-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
I also kenna aeroplane by her. 5 mins before the appointment when I text her, she said that another bro is already in her unit and ask me 怎么半. She is in my blacklist since that incident.
I have encountered a few also

..When I reach the place, went radio silence, try to text a few times also never reply

..Texted her 10mins before the booking time, 15 mins later told me double booked, non-stop saying sorry, told me will compensate during next session, but that session just normal, nothing special

..Told me she’s free at 8pm, I said ok, travel down, didn’t get a reply when I text her

I just suck by thumb and leave
Old 23-01-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
I have encountered a few also

..When I reach the place, went radio silence, try to text a few times also never reply

..Texted her 10mins before the booking time, 15 mins later told me double booked, non-stop saying sorry, told me will compensate during next session, but that session just normal, nothing special

..Told me she’s free at 8pm, I said ok, travel down, didn’t get a reply when I text her

I just suck by thumb and leave
You guys are too nice. No wonder why they always say Singaporean guys good to bully Time is more precious than money, and she just wasted your time.
Old 23-01-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
You guys are too nice. No wonder why they always say Singaporean guys good to bully Time is more precious than money, and she just wasted your time.
Bro, if you encounter this, what will you do, report to the police?

The best is still Natalie the aeroplane queen, she said she’s about to fly me aeroplane but she didn’t hahah..
Old 23-01-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, if you encounter this, what will you do, report to the police?

The best is still Natalie the aeroplane queen, she said she’s about to fly me aeroplane but she didn’t hahah..
haha, got once i reaching n she wc me ask can postpone or not? i say i reaching liao leh.... then she say ok proceed..... heng ah.... hahahaha
Old 23-01-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
haha, got once i reaching n she wc me ask can postpone or not? i say i reaching liao leh.... then she say ok proceed..... heng ah.... hahahaha
Best value for money ! No wonder cannot release with other ML. Need to "unNat" aka cold turkey mode ...
Old 23-01-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
After aeroplaned, managed to book a slot last minute with my favourite ML Love. Door opened and pleasantly surprised to see her in a 2-piece sexy air stewardess uniform. First time see her in such outfit, quite refreshing .. given her voluptuous figure it's quite a turn on! Also saw many other types of outfit on the hangers. Ask if she's going to provide themed uniform service like Fairy, she gave the usual answer - 可能吧,下個圣诞节再告诉你 😂🤣.

BTW her new set of SLG pics looked good. She said for now just exploring new images for taking pic, can't wait to see her next set of pics! Perhaps due to her different look today, I got extra high during sensual and didn't last too long lol.

No matter how many times I visit, she remained one of the few MLs who never fail to turn me on to the max. As usual respect her boundaries and you'll be assured of a good time! Guys do give her feedback and encouragement, perhaps we'll get to see a different side of Love soon!

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/
Actually she also very funny 1. I think she’s good in her own ways and skills but she keep asking for feedback on how other ang pai work or their skills. But when you tell her all that, it’s all those boundaries she has in the first place.
Old 23-01-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Consider yourself unlucky bro
At least she replied you in advance right?
Anyway she has delisted
So we can end the discussion here
Delisted temporarily or permanently? That’s way too fast
Old 23-01-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Actually she also very funny 1. I think she’s good in her own ways and skills but she keep asking for feedback on how other ang pai work or their skills. But when you tell her all that, it’s all those boundaries she has in the first place.
Lol indeed ... Give her some time bah. 🤣
Old 23-01-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Guai Guai

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Made an appointment with Guai Guai and took a 1.5hour session.

Looks: 8/10
- One of the better looking ones in SGL currently.
- Looks close to her photos.
- Greeted me in a white blouse and just panties underneath
- Natural C boobs. I like this size.

- Clean unit in Central location.
- But it’s a long 15min walk from the nearest mrt station.

Room: 8/10
- She stays alone.
- Her apartment is well stocked and tidy.
- Serves me water

Sensual: 9/10
- Strips down to panties during sensual. The view is heavenly
- She took some time to caress me, starting from my back then spent quite some time on my butt crack. First time experiencing this and it’s very shiok. She told me that one bro thought that she was using her tongue on the butt crack. Lol
- Flipped over, she then proceeded to caress my feet and balls.
- She then lied down beside me and proceeded to stroke me, at the same time making my right nipple wet.
- I exploded after some time, while hugging her tightly.

RTM. Yes, I like that:
- She gives me her full attention during my time there.
- Her phone was on silent mode throughout and she does not touch it except when I went for my showers.
- She was very willing to learn and told me that she can try other hj positions during my rtm.
- There was some time left and she offered to give me a shoulder massage till the final last minutes of my slot.
Old 23-01-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Best value for money ! No wonder cannot release with other ML. Need to "unNat" aka cold turkey mode ...
wait for her to un-retire!
Old 24-01-2024, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
Buaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Lol indeed ... Give her some time bah. 🤣
hahaha, but already close to 1 year soon i think.
Old 24-01-2024, 07:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buaytahanliao View Post
hahaha, but already close to 1 year soon i think.
Haha I thought Love previous stinct was rather short as she went back right after kana covid? Recalled some bros mention she is better and more open in current stinct. Can't compare as I started cheonging only late last year, bros who visited last stinct can comment? Thanks.

Last edited by LBJForever; 24-01-2024 at 07:47 AM.
Old 24-01-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
MR for Guai Guai

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Made an appointment with Guai Guai and took a 1.5hour session.

Looks: 8/10
- One of the better looking ones in SGL currently.
- Looks close to her photos.
- Greeted me in a white blouse and just panties underneath
- Natural C boobs. I like this size.

- Clean unit in Central location.
- But it’s a long 15min walk from the nearest mrt station.

Room: 8/10
- She stays alone.
- Her apartment is well stocked and tidy.
- Serves me water

Sensual: 9/10
- Strips down to panties during sensual. The view is heavenly
- She took some time to caress me, starting from my back then spent quite some time on my butt crack. First time experiencing this and it’s very shiok. She told me that one bro thought that she was using her tongue on the butt crack. Lol
- Flipped over, she then proceeded to caress my feet and balls.
- She then lied down beside me and proceeded to stroke me, at the same time making my right nipple wet.
- I exploded after some time, while hugging her tightly.

RTM. Yes, I like that:
- She gives me her full attention during my time there.
- Her phone was on silent mode throughout and she does not touch it except when I went for my showers.
- She was very willing to learn and told me that she can try other hj positions during my rtm.
- There was some time left and she offered to give me a shoulder massage till the final last minutes of my slot.
Concur with all above points, special kudos to her patience in finding the right rhythm to finish me off better during my previous visit. Bros pls continue to train her more! 😜😘
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1