The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-01-2024, 08:40 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 258 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
True even if they use translation tools, they wouldn't even understand most of what is written here as alot of the abbreviation and Singlish here cannot be properly translated..
Ha, as long as they saw their name mentioned here, even they dun fully understand, they can always get their agents to help them to translate.

哈哈,老弟,你也未免太小看我们这些来自中国的小美女了吧。她们能够每个月拿出一万多块钱来我们这里“做生 意”会是简单的人吗?她们都是很鬼精鬼精的好不好。难听的说一句,我们这里的那些刚出道,出来“玩”女人的 小白会是对手吗?被她们卖了还替人家数钱呢。

Just look at the video below, you will know what sort of people they are dealing in their country. Compared to their China men, we are just kids.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-01-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 982 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, this is how Lucky rebuked. I told you, nowadays mls also sign in to SBF.
Already rebuked her on this moments via WC before you posted this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
They no need to read SBF lah, it is their WKs doing their job.
There were some who browsed SBF, eg. The legendary Vera or more recently the chio Yi Yi... but most like you mentioned via WK or BTK

Cathy

Last edited by derrickboy; 22-01-2024 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Save space
Old 22-01-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llfriend123 View Post
Money is definitely the main drive for them la.. to do this is already morally draining for them in the first place, very little need for them to hold back and try to earn more in a "right way" for customers. As long as willing buyer willing seller and customers keep coming. Short career, have to hit it big while they still can.

Those that are Chio, SYT, provide alot of services, CBJ la etc etc.. although its good for customer, but from their POV they are stupid lor... they could earn alot more hooking a few rich peeps.. and upsell themselves...
Well...
1) Short career can be longer than you think...lao chio used to be SYT
2) These lass' warpped sense of morals...can never understand...one thing that kept the core of their morals is uncle mao's face...haha
3) I like the 'stupid' ones, more often they just enjoy sex and pretend to be stupid
Old 23-01-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, this is how Lucky rebuked. I told you, nowadays mls also sign in to SBF.

Hmmm which Coco is this?
Old 23-01-2024, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
nolovenolove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cai-cai-massage/

FR for Cai Cai

Some of you might know her as PeiQi or Danni as this is not her first stint in SG.
However it was my first time visiting her, so I can only rate her on her current services.

Looks: 9/10 (my type, looks 26-28yo, can be considered SYT compared to my age)
Massage: 6.5/10 (Could be better but not what i’m here for)
Boobs: 9/10 (for her petite build it suits her, not an expert but considered C to me)
Gfe: 10/10 (the way she chat with me, I can feel her genuine character)
Services: 10/10 (Maybe because I could click with her, she was very accommodating to my requests, YMMV)
Overall: 9/10 (i rate her highly because the entire session we were chatting away but when it comes to sensual, she definitely did not disappoint)

Was surprised that she said that she doesn’t have much customers on a daily basis, probably because too much ML choices in the current market.
But she certainly is in my RTM list for sure.

All the above are based on my own experience and bros who have visited her before could let me know is your experience similar?
Old 23-01-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4762 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

This lucky became my Queen of aeroplanes. When she first came she double-booked and only informed me 1 hour before the appointment to cancel. Didn't make a big fuss out of it here partly because of the last saga when I did. Anyway I managed to book her sometime after that, session was not bad though she was not my type.

She WC me a few times after we met to find her - I did and she aeroplaned me 5 mins before the appointment. I already reached and I did text 1+ hour prior to confirm. She gave a few different excuses but mainly something happened and she not in the mood. Not that I don't give her the benefit of the doubt but this is just too coincidental. Super dulan to make all the way there, and it was raining somemore.
I also kenna aeroplane by her. 5 mins before the appointment when I text her, she said that another bro is already in her unit and ask me 怎么半. She is in my blacklist since that incident.

up list kept separately
Old 23-01-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Already rebuked her on this moments via WC before you posted this.
What did you say to her? It's such a daft thing for her to do when there's so much evidence here from different bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well...
1) Short career can be longer than you think...lao chio used to be SYT
2) These lass' warpped sense of morals...can never understand...one thing that kept the core of their morals is uncle mao's face...haha
3) I like the 'stupid' ones, more often they just enjoy sex and pretend to be stupid
I don't even think 3) are being smart or stupid. It's just work ethic which varies from person to person, like each one of us. I always respect those MLs who enjoy sex while making a living from it.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
And if based on her first stint service quality:
ReBa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Amei>Lo ve

Since bros are on the topic of aeroplane.. Just want to vent my frustration for recent booking experience with Re Ba the so called AngPai. Texted her yesterday 2pm for slot, she say 6pm OK. Then when I want to confirm 6pm shortly after, she suddenly say she's going out and ask me try tomorrow. Sure, text her last night to confirm for 130pm today, she gladly accepted. And just now suddenly got a msg from her saying '对不起 1点30分 不能约了,我要去上课'. LOL

Seems like she doesn't need my business anyway with so many 熟客, will drop her totally.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Had a first visit to Xiao Yu recently. Was taken aback she was a tall and attractive lady. Had to pay the massage fee upfront. Not keen on CIM. Was more keen on whether she is willing to french. She could provide a good rub despite being untrained. She conversed well. In our ensuing talk, I began to find out she offers hj, CIM or fj svcs. As I turned over, she said that I am very handsome. Wow - that triggered me to ask how much she charges for fj. She stated her fee. I told her it's too high. She did not mind giving me a decent discount, being her first full service client for the day. We had about 45 mins of kissing, frenching, boobs licking and love-making. She gave short moans as she enjoyed the sex. When she gets high, she tends to squeeze my chest. Bade her farewell with a loving kiss when hour is up! May not rtf/rtm her ... but she left a good memory!
Old 23-01-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Since bros are on the topic of aeroplane.. Just want to vent my frustration for recent booking experience with Re Ba the so called AngPai. Texted her yesterday 2pm for slot, she say 6pm OK. Then when I want to confirm 6pm shortly after, she suddenly say she's going out and ask me try tomorrow. Sure, text her last night to confirm for 130pm today, she gladly accepted. And just now suddenly got a msg from her saying '对不起 1点30分 不能约了,我要去上课'. LOL

Seems like she doesn't need my business anyway with so many 熟客, will drop her totally.
Consider yourself unlucky bro
At least she replied you in advance right?
Anyway she has delisted
So we can end the discussion here
Old 23-01-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Anyway she has delisted
Wow I hope she's OK 🙏
Old 23-01-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Heibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Anyway she has delisted
Hope she is okay . Glad to be able to enjoy her short comeback and reminisce her sexy movement . Stay safe everyone .
Old 23-01-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
For every "unlucky bro" there's always a lucky bro. Or should I say "Robert". Glad that she should have found her next lucky star who can provide financial stability. It's not a matter of "who" but "how long" will this one last. For the many here who know her well, they could actually already know what is or going to be her next move. Good luck to all concerned. Money will always make things happen but it is always a finite resource, as the previous Roberts' experiences already taught them. Those who really know her well know that it is never food or red wine or wild parties on yachts that she really wants. Nothing more should be said. Not expecting any plot twists when everything will still be as predictable as ever.

Quote:
Anyway she has delisted

Last edited by SaintTKP; 23-01-2024 at 02:30 PM.
Old 23-01-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Anyway she has delisted
Ohh dam so fast ? Was planning to visit her this week.. 🥹
Old 23-01-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR for XiaoYu

Was skeptical when I book her as her picture high chance of heavy PS. But decided to go with it nevertheless, and lucky I did.

Maybe I had already set my expectations to very low , I was very surprised to see her real look. It was like a photo and I would give it a 7.5/10. Not a beauty but you won’t reject her for sure , age I put it as 25-28.

She put in effort in her massage with strength but she’s definitely not train on this . Sensual will spend lots of time cat bathing and her CBJ was good. She will ask for payment upfront but it’s only because she was cheated by a bro whom had cheated her to book her for lunch and left her anlone finding way back in the end. Come on lah , u can drive a car in Singapore and need to stood so low ? I will definitely rtm.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/
Recently look like very mix MR for her

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1