The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2009, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: An interesting report

[QUOTE=H-suru;4211875]I once came across an article with contents relevant to bro sengseng's story above and would like to share with you all. Sorry for those bros who do not read Chinese because this report is too long to be translated. Here it goes:

This is the translation for the report:

(Hong Kong) If prostitution is the oldest industry, clients should be is the oldest customers. All services are all in the world who are asking for, but prostitution and prostitution, the supply-demand relationship between the history of taboo has never borne by women, women in prostitution is said to be "indecent", the man prostitutes are "romantic"; diametrically treated differently, and perhaps the oldest of gender discrimination.

I do not know when to start, prostitution has become "every Course for Xing", "work entertainment," by-product, in order to disguise the original inner desires, men use their boundless creativity to come up endless excuses, but excuses, once opened, the back remains the same The idea: dare to visit a prostitute Wugan recognition.

The number of prostitutes in Hong Kong, there is no reliable official statistics, but according to statistics released by the past, the number had at least 10000. Able to support such a large industry, the number of passenger volume imagine, but how many clients will have the courage to stand up and do something for the Xifeng? Maintenance of sex workers rights groups and wisteria, recent contact with a group of male passengers, the establishment of Hong Kong's first guest organization "Man Group", through the gathering and publishing a "clients education", the number of members for nearly 30 of them have refined intellectuals, some drivers, watchmen and retired old man, the core members of some 7 to 8 persons, including a willingness to accept a visit Caeser, Paul, and Martin.

■ Martin (50 over years old): Can clients come out?
I got married 30 years, there's be properly wife, and she of course, I wonder if I prostitutes. More than 10 years ago, the first time I visit a prostitute, on the Reclamation Street, Mong Kok, Shanghai Street area, I am from the street to the end of the street, line to line to go, and always afraid to go to. Second trip to visit a prostitute, that's a very pure girl, I would like to tell her friends, relations have been maintained six years, was more "forced prostitution for good." Insiders call this do "wreck." "Wreck" the word from China, Taiwan is said that doing business in China, one year only to return to Taiwan several times, if necessary, go visit a prostitute, and thus generate feelings with the local girls, like sinks back to the fact that Taiwan, like .

Let's talk about with the friends, everyone wants to donate money to help people, they simply donate money to relatives back home a Xifeng. Her hometown in northern mountainous areas in Guangdong Province, I give her 3,000 yuan a year, and she Take the money back to the village children for school fees, has been maintained for two years, she also took us to see her return home.

For some clients act, I'm so disgusted that they had met in the street re-use the service of the Xifeng, would say that the other is a "chicken," I despise such acts, because they use to show off. Young people's "Charter for Youth", I think clients should there be a Charter, as clients, to explain themselves, do not belittle Miss, we should care about each other's dignity. For example, after the completion of the transaction, the money thrown, this right is an injury to their dignity.

At present, most people are reluctant to mention prostitution, because prostitution is equivalent wretched dirty, I still will not talk about in public, the identity of their clients, so that will not be discriminated against. However, on further thought, but why hide it? Can you come out?

A few years ago I already know Wisteria exists, until a few months ago in a magazine, see Wisteria set up a "man group" to recruit volunteers, I am not to pass the time, not park uncle, I hope that their clients can really communicate with the Xifeng.

■ Paul (40 years old): prostitutes are just Xiangwen food meal
I am now in the "Man Group" is responsible for the health group, is responsible for collecting information on preventing sexually transmitted diseases.

I come from a very conservative family, tutoring strict nature of the talks completely at home, "prostitute" is even more taboo. I came to volunteer work, family, of course I do not know, I got married, there are times muddled to those places, but then has never tried.

I see the Wisteria Online Recruitment "Men Group" of volunteers up on the curious look. I have the impression that prostitutes and their clients are in fact from the film, that is indecent, and wretched. However, to participate in activities such as sending flyers, my impression of them has changed greatly, and some clients is very gentle, even a "groom" was in fact not imagine it, we just Xiangwen eat meals.

■ Caeser (36 years): Foreign prostitution industry codes of practice
5 years ago for the first time, I still remember it was in Kwun Tong, into the building where, always felt more in the eyes looked to see that moment my heart beat much faster, according to the door bell for fear of being persons identified.

I do not slowly get acquainted with the opposite sex, and I am engaged in the tourism industry, can not be a long time in Hong Kong, often disappearing 1-2 weeks, generally it is difficult to adapt to the Hong Kong girl, I have not thought of marriage, I would not be a responsible husband.

However, I have recognized four do "line" girlfriend, will eat the theater, I will know her friends about her background, will also take her to come out and meet very good friends. I do not mind his girlfriend to do this trip, I think "out do" the girls, for men and tried to understand, and sometimes even more than I want to understand themselves, because they have contact with different men, many men even know the secret, what is also concealed from them. Or, they deceive not admire. We get along, but even more frank. From their mouth, I have heard many stories, some ridiculous things dark; from their mouth, I feel like I understand the world situation a little more.

I am a tour guide, I found that many countries have Chinese girls engaged in sex work. Hong Kong's sex workers, compared to other countries, security awareness are relatively weak, mainly because of foreign prostitution legitimate business, there is Qi Professional Conduct.

In Hong Kong, the wealthy out of "play", the public does not feel wretched, but the uncle to go to find the bell "on the first floor one," everybody felt Hetu. Vision of the world so unfair. (Ming Pao)

Man Group - promoting the Xifeng to communicate with the client,

Last year, the "Men Group" to organize regular activities covering topics ranging from the dialogue with the Xifeng to discuss the ideal conditions for guests, and the theme-based seminars organized by the academics, and their publication "Inn", introduces the note to patronize sex workers and related health information. As for the voluntary work, apart from Paul who are involved in the health teams, and also the legal team to Xifeng collecting the relevant legal information.

Martin said, adding "Men Group" One of the objectives is to promote the Xifeng and guests "communication." Fu's listening ear, feel that this is incredible, "outside the body, but also what to communicate?" Wistaria General Lin Yi-Ling explained that Xifeng even the behavior of the guests uncomfortable, in the transaction will not be lip service, "Man Group" is the hoped to establish a peer platform.
Old 24-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

bro malakar... out from hibernating already r... how come long time no c...

bro sengseng... sorry last night didn't check post... have to attend ty crash course tuttion....
Old 25-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jackson sung is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post

bro sengseng... sorry last night didn't check post... have to attend ty crash course tuttion....
Welcome everyone to AIDS world. u enter the AIDS world soon. hehehehehe
Old 25-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stastasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have found 1 china doll at one stop food court with best service

she is :
5'5 tall
pretty face, curly long hair
a bit fat tummy
around 30 years old (she say she is 28).

the room she bring me to is just behind one stop rear entrance.
the apartment is the best in the whole of one stop, nice n clean room and toilet.
the service is good and no rush.

highlights:
ass licking.

can finger/lick her cunt

at the start, bj until cum in mouth
after cum in mouth, still can have sex

she is willing to have sex without condom (but i insist must use)

after have sex bj again, after bj , have sex. multiple times. until cum again.
2 shots for the price of 1

total time spent more than 1 hour.

price rm 120

looks rating: 6/10
service rating: 9.5/10

call her 016 334 2314. forgot her name.
Old 25-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
marlarkar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Dyelook,
Me not from klang valley mah, so seldom go to KL unless got work assignment there lor. Will definately request for TT if I have the leisure time in KL
Lately I am very busy with my work in Melaka, so the more I have to hibernate
Old 25-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster

wlliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday went to NPH took my lunch. No see much girl around the place, maybe I am too early for my lunch. Only saw 1 girl selling those "gua zi", but definately not my type of girl to have action.

However, after took lunch at NPH, I have few question come out from my mind, dont sure any brother mind share your thought with me?
- The place is mostly for uncle, so far as I see, it really alot of uncle there, and there really can sit there with there chinese tea to kill one day time, which I feel is hardly for me
- Normally, is there any regular time those PRC come out? I went there yesterday about 12pm (Saturday), is it a good time to go there with that time?
- How to define MILF? At NPH will have young FL walk to your desk and asking you msg?

Just few question, no offence for everyone been there.
Old 25-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
BTW, Just got assignment to go to Bang Cock next few days for official duty , will be back after Loy Kratong. Will see whether can TT tomorrow night b4 my departure to TYL.

Brada Marlarkar, Will catch up with you when I return from TYL.
Old 25-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
marlarkar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm just wondering if sampling all those different types of tomyam also part of your official duties, hahaha
Old 26-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Riload) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlarkar View Post
Hmmm just wondering if sampling all those different types of tomyam also part of your official duties, hahaha
As a matter of fact sampling tomyam cusines is also part of my profession.
U know, I actually need to submit a detail report to my bosses when I return. Northen region, Middle Kingdom and southern Province 's receipe use is completely different. Tats why for comparison, from the complexion you can tell oredi. Hopefully this year's Loy Krathong will be a bit different and memorable one . La korn , laew phob kan eek.
After all these years , my pasa Tomyam is still damn bad.To improve ,must really go and find a TY GF to give tuition to me.
Old 26-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

haha..bro sengseng...got another ty tuttion teacher named monica... u want to take classes r...
Old 26-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha..bro sengseng...got another ty tuttion teacher named monica... u want to take classes r...
Brada, Is this the same Monica tat came b4 ? and I also know her one. KEKEKE
Old 28-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
H-suru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Good news for bros

Good news for bros! Air Asia has just launched direct flights to Sichuan's Chengdu. So bros can look forward to more pretty gals from Sichuan and Chongqing, which are known throughout China as a land of beauties!
Old 29-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by stastasta View Post
i have found 1 china doll at one stop food court with best service

she is :
5'5 tall
pretty face, curly long hair
a bit fat tummy
around 30 years old (she say she is 28).

the room she bring me to is just behind one stop rear entrance.
the apartment is the best in the whole of one stop, nice n clean room and toilet.
the service is good and no rush.

highlights:
ass licking.

can finger/lick her cunt

at the start, bj until cum in mouth
after cum in mouth, still can have sex

she is willing to have sex without condom (but i insist must use)

after have sex bj again, after bj , have sex. multiple times. until cum again.
2 shots for the price of 1

total time spent more than 1 hour.

price rm 120

looks rating: 6/10
service rating: 9.5/10

call her 016 334 2314. forgot her name.
any samster tried call the number and service? any FR from this gal?
Old 01-11-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klcc View Post
Xiao Min just return 2 days ago. I had my RTF , she still as wet as before.

Name: Xiao Min
Look:7
Body:7
Boobs:7 , 34B
hgts:1.57m
Wgts:46kg
BBBJ:8, shiok
FJ:8 , very tight & wet
Damage: RM120
attitude:9
RTF: sure

Those have her number can ctc her . she hang around pudu..

Those want her ctc , can pm me too

Cheers.
Passed her number to several bros here, wonder anyone try her? I already RTF 2 times for her rtn trip.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

mr_salt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that day go pudu, take one girl

name: pai seh forget liao
looks: 7
boobs: b-c (i no good see the cup)
fj: 7 (change to position i want)
kiss: kiss mouth but no french kiss
gfe: 8
bj: with cd
she massage me also

now got raid? i see little post here, the pattern there now how leh ??
any bro share share exp la..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1