The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
loverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloverboy789 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Good win against Soton.

Podolski's free kick is brilliant

Gervinho gives them all sort of problems

Verm, Merte and Arteta all provides stability to the team

Jenkinson looks good today, Sagna gonna have a hard time wining his place back

Ox is improving all the time

A pity Szczesny let in an easy goal, but he did ok overall

CAZORLA IS THE BEST!!!!
Old 16-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Mythbuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arsenal FC rocks , support support
Old 24-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Gervinho should have been taken off right at the start of 2nd half.
Wenger waited till 90min?!
Joker in final third with at least 3 ManC players in front still wanted to dribble.
Bloody selfish not to have passed to Giroud who was unmarked and clear.

Hard fought draw, thanks to Diaby's stupid pass and Mannone's error in judgement going for cross. Mannone redeemed himself later thankfully.
Poldi shouldn't have been subbed.
Walcott ran into walls yet again, not surprised there. Zero impact.

Up the Arse!!!
Old 27-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 18
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post
Gervinho should have been taken off right at the start of 2nd half.
Wenger waited till 90min?!
Joker in final third with at least 3 ManC players in front still wanted to dribble.
Bloody selfish not to have passed to Giroud who was unmarked and clear.

Hard fought draw, thanks to Diaby's stupid pass and Mannone's error in judgement going for cross. Mannone redeemed himself later thankfully.
Poldi shouldn't have been subbed.
Walcott ran into walls yet again, not surprised there. Zero impact.

Up the Arse!!!
Hope Gunner will be the best and keep going strong. Bro ji_ji up you for support.
Old 27-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Giroud finally opened accounts less stressed now.
missed penalty some more..

Seriously this season's team has better fighting spirit I feel.
Chelsea game will show everyone if we are title contenders or just pretenders.
No need to wait till 10 games as Wenger said.
Up the Arse!!

Thanks bro jayboy!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Rusty Kosc ruined my weekend
Mannone also lousy anticipation.
Verminator gave away stupid fouls. Less HE-MEN would have been good.
Walcott kept drifting inwards instead of going wide.

Too many had a poor game by their standards. Infrequent spurts of good play.
What a way to lose, considering Csea wasn't that outstanding.
Please wake up before UCL game.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

A win despite playing well only in patches. Olympiakos had their chances to score.
This game has to be the one with the most stray passes ever.
Can't stand players giving that stupid smile when their shot looked more like a rugby goal. Ramsey reminds me of Vela in this respect.
Will be a tough return match, likely with more of Olympiakos first teamers back in action.

Giroud moves into good positions and brings others into play, just need more goals.
Up the Arse!
Old 25-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal is playing bad to worse. Lost again last night to schalke 2-0.

If the Russia boss of Chelsea , or chairmannof real madrid is in charge of Arsenal. Arsene wenger would have gone long ago... How many times can u keep selling your top players without replacing with better ones. And also so many seasons without the EPL title , and no way can Arsenal even win champions league..

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10488 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Bro. Kiko,

Its not arsene but hill-wood must go to revive arsenal chances.
Wenger has done fairly good with the resources he has.
Old 28-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
queboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, arsenal back to winning ways but still need to improve. With wilshere around, I hope they can get the goals. Seems that their striker is in bad condition.
Old 31-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

a buddy sent me a link on this morning's 5-7 highlights.
http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=xuq3ub

Up the Arse!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

I have nothing to say in the derby match today. Very frustrated match to watch. Arsenal really lost their confidence today. They played way below par. This really a worry sign with champs league match coming up.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal squandered a two-goal lead in Germany as Schalke denied Arsene Wenger victory on his return from a touchline ban.

The Frenchman has been forced to watch the first three Group B fixtures from the stands, including the surprise 2-0 defeat at the hands of the Bundesliga outfit a fortnight ago.

■Mangan: Circumstantial disappointment

Arsenal's long unbeaten Champions League home run came to an end that night and they had looked set to get revenge in Gelsenkirchen after netting two first half goals in quick succession.

Having held off Schalke's intense early pressure, Theo Walcott netted his 50th goal for Arsenal against the run of play in the 18th minute after Olivier Giroud was dispossessed in the box.

The France international got in on the action eight minutes later with a superb diving header, but Klaas-Jan Huntelaar reduced the deficit in first half stoppage time.

Arsenal were pinned back as Schalke poured forward in search of an equaliser and, despite goalkeeper Vito Mannone's best efforts, it came when Jefferson Farfan fired home via a Thomas Vermaelen deflection.

The big talk before kick-off surrounded Andre Santos, who was dropped after a poor performance in Saturday's 2-1 defeat at Manchester United was compounded by his ill-advised decision to ask former team-mate Robin van Persie for his shirt at half-time.

Laurent Koscielny came into the starting line-up in his place and Walcott overcame illness to replace the injured Aaron Ramsey.

Schalke, who named an unchanged side despite manager Huub Stevens suggesting otherwise, began brightly and Mikel Arteta blocked a Christian Fuchs effort five minutes in.

Arsenal were struggling to get the ball out of their half and somewhat fortunate not to go behind when Lukas Podolski was caught in possession and Schalke broke, with Mannone saving superbly to deny Ibrahim Afellay at his near post.

The Royal Blues' pressure did not relent and Benedikt Howedes headed over a Farfan corner as they continued to press for an early opener that, rather surprisingly, came at the other end.

Roman Neustadter's poor back header put through Giroud through on goal and, when the dallying Frenchman was dispossessed by Howedes, Walcott collected the ball and went on to slot home unopposed.

Santi Cazorla and Joel Matip were booked shortly after the 18th-minute effort opener, before Atsuto Uchida was forced off injured.

Marco Hoger slotted in at right-back and soon found himself caught out by Podolski. The Germany international turned the substitute and whipped in a low cross that Giroud met with a superb diving header in the 26th minute.

Schalke looked shellshocked and Fuchs was booked, before Giroud headed straight at goalkeeper Lars Unnerstall. But, just as Arsenal looked set to go into half-time with a two-goal cushion, neat interplay from the hosts put Huntelaar through and he lashed home in stoppage time .

It was a classy finish by the Dutch international but one he could not match six minutes after the restart. Huntelaar went through on goal after connecting with Jermaine Jones' through ball, but Mannone made himself big and saved brilliantly.

While Giroud had miscued a great shot just moments earlier, it was the hosts that were on top as Arsenal again came out the blocks slowly. Last-ditch defending and fine goalkeeping was all that was keeping Schalke at bay, with a combination of Arteta and the post denying Hoger.

Podolski was booked for kicking the ball away in frustration after referee Nicola Rizzoli called halt on their attack due to injury to the Schalke right-back, who had to be replaced by Kyriakos Papadopoulos.

When play resumed Mannone did brilliantly to palm away a driven Lewis Holtby effort, before stopping a long-range Afellay strike.

The Italian goalkeeper could not keep Schalke at bay for much longer, though, and when Farfan collected the ball on the right-hand side of the box he fired home via a deflection off Thomas Vermaelen.

Arsenal responded well to the 67th minute goal and Walcott hit the post, only to be ruled offside. Jones was cautioned and then denied by Mannone as the match entered a final 10 minutes in which neither side was able to find a winner, with Huntelaar heading over and Walcott denied by Unnerstall's outstretched leg deep in stoppage time.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 07-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

When can Arsene Wenger wake up his idea.. hope he get sacked ... and somebody spanish manager can bring back the Glory days of arsenal....

Arsene Wenger, hope he buck up,, or waiting to be sacked... once the fans go against him , he may be time to say goodbye.. This year champions league place in doubt , as they continue to play badly against Norwich and man Utd. No Champions league spot in year 2013, I can see Arsene wenger may be ask to go by the Fans.. calling for him go off

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 09-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Haha... Good bro. Very long summary of the match....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1