The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-01-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
And if based on her first stint service quality:
ReBa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Amei>Lo ve

Since bros are on the topic of aeroplane.. Just want to vent my frustration for recent booking experience with Re Ba the so called AngPai. Texted her yesterday 2pm for slot, she say 6pm OK. Then when I want to confirm 6pm shortly after, she suddenly say she's going out and ask me try tomorrow. Sure, text her last night to confirm for 130pm today, she gladly accepted. And just now suddenly got a msg from her saying '对不起 1点30分 不能约了,我要去上课'. LOL

Seems like she doesn't need my business anyway with so many 熟客, will drop her totally.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25231 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Had a first visit to Xiao Yu recently. Was taken aback she was a tall and attractive lady. Had to pay the massage fee upfront. Not keen on CIM. Was more keen on whether she is willing to french. She could provide a good rub despite being untrained. She conversed well. In our ensuing talk, I began to find out she offers hj, CIM or fj svcs. As I turned over, she said that I am very handsome. Wow - that triggered me to ask how much she charges for fj. She stated her fee. I told her it's too high. She did not mind giving me a decent discount, being her first full service client for the day. We had about 45 mins of kissing, frenching, boobs licking and love-making. She gave short moans as she enjoyed the sex. When she gets high, she tends to squeeze my chest. Bade her farewell with a loving kiss when hour is up! May not rtf/rtm her ... but she left a good memory!
Old 23-01-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Since bros are on the topic of aeroplane.. Just want to vent my frustration for recent booking experience with Re Ba the so called AngPai. Texted her yesterday 2pm for slot, she say 6pm OK. Then when I want to confirm 6pm shortly after, she suddenly say she's going out and ask me try tomorrow. Sure, text her last night to confirm for 130pm today, she gladly accepted. And just now suddenly got a msg from her saying '对不起 1点30分 不能约了,我要去上课'. LOL

Seems like she doesn't need my business anyway with so many 熟客, will drop her totally.
Consider yourself unlucky bro
At least she replied you in advance right?
Anyway she has delisted
So we can end the discussion here
Old 23-01-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Anyway she has delisted
Wow I hope she's OK 🙏
Old 23-01-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Heibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Anyway she has delisted
Hope she is okay . Glad to be able to enjoy her short comeback and reminisce her sexy movement . Stay safe everyone .
Old 23-01-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
For every "unlucky bro" there's always a lucky bro. Or should I say "Robert". Glad that she should have found her next lucky star who can provide financial stability. It's not a matter of "who" but "how long" will this one last. For the many here who know her well, they could actually already know what is or going to be her next move. Good luck to all concerned. Money will always make things happen but it is always a finite resource, as the previous Roberts' experiences already taught them. Those who really know her well know that it is never food or red wine or wild parties on yachts that she really wants. Nothing more should be said. Not expecting any plot twists when everything will still be as predictable as ever.

Quote:
Anyway she has delisted

Last edited by SaintTKP; 23-01-2024 at 02:30 PM.
Old 23-01-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Anyway she has delisted
Ohh dam so fast ? Was planning to visit her this week.. 🥹
Old 23-01-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1731 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42058 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR for XiaoYu

Was skeptical when I book her as her picture high chance of heavy PS. But decided to go with it nevertheless, and lucky I did.

Maybe I had already set my expectations to very low , I was very surprised to see her real look. It was like a photo and I would give it a 7.5/10. Not a beauty but you won’t reject her for sure , age I put it as 25-28.

She put in effort in her massage with strength but she’s definitely not train on this . Sensual will spend lots of time cat bathing and her CBJ was good. She will ask for payment upfront but it’s only because she was cheated by a bro whom had cheated her to book her for lunch and left her anlone finding way back in the end. Come on lah , u can drive a car in Singapore and need to stood so low ? I will definitely rtm.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/
Recently look like very mix MR for her

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32878999
Old 23-01-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2873 / Power: 21
sweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree with you bro on the looks and sensual portion for the lady of many names, haha!

For $120, with that kind of looks and service level, it’s really a steal however she is a “tad” difficult to book due to her CSI screening process - I must admit.

However if you have a “good” (subjective to each) record, shouldn’t be much of an issue.

She gives me the 女人不坏男人不爱 type of vibe, if you know what I mean

Like you have mentioned previously, she is quite “free” so please chiong fast fast to book her

Support her much much ahhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolovenolove View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/cai-cai-massage/

FR for Cai Cai

Some of you might know her as PeiQi or Danni as this is not her first stint in SG.
However it was my first time visiting her, so I can only rate her on her current services.

Looks: 9/10 (my type, looks 26-28yo, can be considered SYT compared to my age)
Massage: 6.5/10 (Could be better but not what i’m here for)
Boobs: 9/10 (for her petite build it suits her, not an expert but considered C to me)
Gfe: 10/10 (the way she chat with me, I can feel her genuine character)
Services: 10/10 (Maybe because I could click with her, she was very accommodating to my requests, YMMV)
Overall: 9/10 (i rate her highly because the entire session we were chatting away but when it comes to sensual, she definitely did not disappoint)

Was surprised that she said that she doesn’t have much customers on a daily basis, probably because too much ML choices in the current market.
But she certainly is in my RTM list for sure.

All the above are based on my own experience and bros who have visited her before could let me know is your experience similar?
Old 23-01-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
AhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhJun001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Visited her few months back, sensual isn't high, cant zhut, can't kiss, consider vanilla service. Did she up her sensual this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetoothme View Post
Totally agree with you bro on the looks and sensual portion for the lady of many names, haha!

For $120, with that kind of looks and service level, it’s really a steal however she is a “tad” difficult to book due to her CSI screening process - I must admit.

However if you have a “good” (subjective to each) record, shouldn’t be much of an issue.

Like you have mentioned previously, she is quite “free” so please chiong fast fast to book her

Old 23-01-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, how about the smelly saliva, is that the “smell good” you’re referring to?
Hahahaha
Imagine BBBJ and the smell lingers on ur didi
Old 23-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2873 / Power: 21
sweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond reputesweetoothme has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, I think my expectation is not that high to start off with haha!

As long she is a chiobu jerking me off and having a good conversation during the session, I’m totally fine with it.

Like all the other brothers have mentioned before, she is quite the vanilla type and if you are looking for really those hardcore sensual type of service, she is not the one for you probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhJun001 View Post
Visited her few months back, sensual isn't high, cant zhut, can't kiss, consider vanilla service. Did she up her sensual this time?
Old 23-01-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetoothme View Post

No need try hard to create hype for her mah, why in the first place keep changing names attract unknown new customers attention?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 23-01-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Anyway she has delisted
You also always trying to find some reasons help her say some good words hor?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 23-01-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
I also kenna aeroplane by her. 5 mins before the appointment when I text her, she said that another bro is already in her unit and ask me 怎么半. She is in my blacklist since that incident.
5 minutes, really understand how you felt... somemore I reached earlier and tabao-ed something for her lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
What did you say to her? It's such a daft thing for her to do when there's so much evidence here from different bros.
Something like as a mature individual (in the adult world), you should respect the time people set aside for you... don't do this again to other bros.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1