The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-01-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
saint82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
She still message you to visit her, I got nothing bro, wanted to support her but now. She always all of sudden MIA can post wechat moments at msia/bali/china, but forgot about appointment, wonder which bro bao her . Give up chasing her haha.
Hahahaha. She msg me to visit her not in the terms of being close to me but more in the direction of looking for a sucker to fill up her free slots.

I got the same Mia treatment and back to work/SG excuses like most of the bros here..
Old 21-01-2024, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Very glad that you managed to unlock Kiki, whom could offer me only some long lip kisses only, and I must say most reluctantly. Could not afford the patience and the investment amount ($14k over 2 months or so) you put in. I must say she was elegant and had good demeanour.

(Reminded me of a 1.65m short-hair ChongQing ML who was also a pretty and elegant lady. She was a yoga instructess in ChongQing. I went to her rather late but managed to make love twice - 4 days prior to and on actual day of her rtc. She never return to Sg, as with some other ChongQing ladies, even thu they said they would)
Name start w G? 4 letter name?
Old 21-01-2024, 08:22 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42684 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint82 View Post
Hahahaha. She msg me to visit her not in the terms of being close to me but more in the direction of looking for a sucker to fill up her free slots.

I got the same Mia treatment and back to work/SG excuses like most of the bros here..
As a "super regular" you will receive 5 stars treatment from the mls. Most hot ang pai will have a handful of such customers. For my case, even I make a last-minute booking, they will still entertain me. They simply text the original reservation customer to come a bit later.

My regular sometimes also text me something like this - 老公,你可以晚一个小时来吗,我想接多一个客人。What to do? Have to give and take mah. But to MIA, that is too much liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-01-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2370 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she think she ang pai already.
When she first started at closeby the blue line stn booking was not a problem and very prompt.
But then again I visited her only 3 times I'm total didn't go see her again after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

This lucky became my Queen of aeroplanes. When she first came she double-booked and only informed me 1 hour before the appointment to cancel. Didn't make a big fuss out of it here partly because of the last saga when I did. Anyway I managed to book her sometime after that, session was not bad though she was not my type.

She WC me a few times after we met to find her - I did and she aeroplaned me 5 mins before the appointment. I already reached and I did text 1+ hour prior to confirm. She gave a few different excuses but mainly something happened and she not in the mood. Not that I don't give her the benefit of the doubt but this is just too coincidental. Super dulan to make all the way there, and it was raining somemore.
Old 21-01-2024, 01:20 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hahaha I lol at the 麒麟臂
Speaking of which recently I visited another ex regular Zara. She is definitely slim but I must say her arms so toned it might put some guys to shame lol.
Think her up down exercise with them and her heavy work back home really helped put some muscles to them. So her massage strength is not joke one.
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiu-xiu-massage/

Wa ha ha, the photo showing her 麒麟臂 was removed. That means I am right.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-01-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Maybe she think she ang pai already.
When she first started at closeby the blue line stn booking was not a problem and very prompt.
But then again I visited her only 3 times I'm total didn't go see her again after that.
She probably just don't have any regards for anyone but herself bah... and maybe you have something she fancied.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 21-01-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Visited her last night but luckily all went well. Anyway was also put on aeroplane recently by https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lisha/ instead

Texted her and confirmed for 7pm appointment at about 2pm ish however upon reaching her place she just went radio silent. Was quite pissed initially as I spent more than $20 just to Grab to her place only to be ghosted but thinking back maybe something could have happened
Yes bro, something did happened to her. She should be flying back tonight.
Old 21-01-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2370 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you're right but dunno abt she fancy me or what cos I stopped seeing her already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She probably just don't have any regards for anyone but herself bah... and maybe you have something she fancied.
Old 22-01-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

It's quite interesting to see talks of courting ML, bao-ing ML, bring them for holidays...it's still interesting to see the behaviour of these MLs remain the same. The game doesn't change, no matter how many 5 or 10 years later, just getting more expensive as with all other costs. Regardless of whatever reasons they will tell, the only drive these girls will have is money, and Singapore is such a good place to get lots of it. Plenty of bf to pamper them.

Cheers and happy hunting.

Thanks for the nice reads during breaks.
Old 22-01-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 0
Llfriend123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLlfriend123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
It's quite interesting to see talks of courting ML, bao-ing ML, bring them for holidays...it's still interesting to see the behaviour of these MLs remain the same. The game doesn't change, no matter how many 5 or 10 years later, just getting more expensive as with all other costs. Regardless of whatever reasons they will tell, the only drive these girls will have is money, and Singapore is such a good place to get lots of it. Plenty of bf to pamper them.

Cheers and happy hunting.

Thanks for the nice reads during breaks.
Money is definitely the main drive for them la.. to do this is already morally draining for them in the first place, very little need for them to hold back and try to earn more in a "right way" for customers. As long as willing buyer willing seller and customers keep coming. Short career, have to hit it big while they still can.

Those that are Chio, SYT, provide alot of services, CBJ la etc etc.. although its good for customer, but from their POV they are stupid lor... they could earn alot more hooking a few rich peeps.. and upsell themselves...
Old 22-01-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello, any bro know Layla rtc?
Old 22-01-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xtixanx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommended ML around CCK/BB area?
Old 22-01-2024, 01:50 PM
日本のポルノ王

Ha, this is how Lucky rebuked. I told you, nowadays mls also sign in to SBF.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-01-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, this is how Lucky rebuked. I told you, nowadays mls also sign in to SBF.
They no need to read SBF lah, it is their WKs doing their job.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-01-2024, 02:16 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
They no need to read SBF lah, it is their WKs doing their job.
Not really. Got once I wrote something about a ml, just after 5 mins after I posted it, she texted me asking me to delete my fr about her. So, I confirmed, they also know how to sign in to SBF.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1