The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-01-2024, 02:29 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Bro you will disappoint after 3 to 5 visits… lots of talk and verbal teasing but no physical action…
All mls choose their way to survive. Like LiSha and Xiao Mi provide damn solid service so as to maintain more customers - they might need some fast cash to repay their dept or other urgent matter.

But some choose to "play play" in this line (especially those younger one) - maybe just to get out of their country to enjoy some new life or experience in other interesting places. In this case, they got the benefit to choose their "service style" to serve customers - 何必委屈自己呢,you know? Of course, if you die die want better service from vanilla mls, just top up for it lor. Cos it is not so easy to meet another ml that made you fascinated - 过了这条村就没这间店了嘛。Money is still very useful when you come out to cheong.

As a cheongster we just give and take. Found good mls that made you shiok, just return for more. Met those you dun like, just go and no rtm. No point for you to come here again and again to complain the same gal mah. That make you very 小男人 lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 17-01-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Can’t seem to get the url for Anyi….anyone can help or she delisted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Some Bro PM me asking to shares my RTM list:

Here it goes
Fairy
Rui Rui
Anyi
Amei

Used to RTM but now dropped
W (service levels dropped after multiple rtm)
MHT ( unable to make progress )

Hope that it helps and shares yours if possible…

Cheers
Old 17-01-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
wikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xiuxiu

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiu-xiu-massage/

Tried her recently.
Location is rather interesting but quite safe similar to hotel. No registration required.
Looks is about the same as the photo. Late 20s.
Service - massage is ok but her BBBJ is really good and i cum inside her mouth.
Overall not a time rusher.
Will definitely RTF for a few more time just for the BBBJ since i'm a sucker for that.
Old 17-01-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiloko View Post
Xiuxiu

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiu-xiu-massage/

Tried her recently.
Location is rather interesting but quite safe similar to hotel. No registration required.
Looks is about the same as the photo. Late 20s.
Service - massage is ok but her BBBJ is really good and i cum inside her mouth.
Overall not a time rusher.
Will definitely RTF for a few more time just for the BBBJ since i'm a sucker for that.
U paid 200 for the service as per ad?
Old 17-01-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
patcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried her before? Any MR to share?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xing-yue-massage/
Old 17-01-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

wikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
U paid 200 for the service as per ad?
for a bj and hj i think its reasonable.
Old 17-01-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiloko View Post
for a bj and hj i think its reasonable.
Bj and hj for 200 ?? How is that reasonable bro, and bro is asking if u paid 200 as stated, in ur FR you did BBBJ and CIM

Last edited by blitzace; 17-01-2024 at 03:45 PM.
Old 17-01-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ladiesmen217 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on Da Mi Mi ?
Old 17-01-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Bj and hj for 200 ?? How is that reasonable bro, and bro is asking if u paid 200 as stated, in ur FR you did BBBJ and CIM
Its pretty depressing to see a bro thinking a bj+cim (with sensual only being 'ok') at 200 is reasonable, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 17-01-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Oh wow you really live up to your reputation in the fan club lol.
But I must say really unexpected. Thought she had moved on with life so much that she would never be back oh well.
Old 17-01-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
But now she is SN and up price and still. No BJ? I miss her from her first stint
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
So is not angel. so sad. no bj and price increase
Long ago no BJ liao, but seems like she’s jumped on the bandwagon of $130 and cutting services sadly. For her the attraction was really that pretty look and hot body. The inability to see it all again is quite dampening, though really tempted as a regular last time.
Old 17-01-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Its pretty depressing to see a bro thinking a bj+cim (with sensual only being 'ok') at 200 is reasonable, lol
I may not have included in my previous FR , but i cum in her mouth and got another HJ for 200.

If you guys think that 200 for 2 shot is not reasonable then maybe I'm indeed a Robert.
Old 17-01-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Is a reduced service with a higher price.
The highlight in the case will probably be u get a pretty face with a star look.
Need to look out for her old regular who does visit to confirm if it is indeed a reduce menu.

In any case, we do know that there are many willing parties which are ok to pay for a pretty face
Nothing wrong as different folks different stroke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Any bros managed to secure a slot with her yet? Didn't know she enabled friend confirmation on WeChat...
I think long ago she did that, probably deleted off friends list which was a bummer for me and also why I thought she would never be back cos she seems to want to cut ties with her past. Now if it’s really her back then I don’t know liao. Previously she did not even want to add back as friend since she said she is not back to this line.
Old 17-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Long ago no BJ liao, but seems like she’s jumped on the bandwagon of $130 and cutting services sadly. For her the attraction was really that pretty look and hot body. The inability to see it all again is quite dampening, though really tempted as a regular last time.
I remember she is friend with Amei, so should be following her standard price for now. Her popularity quite good anyway, shouldn't lack of customer even with 130.
Old 17-01-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think long ago she did that, probably deleted off friends list which was a bummer for me and also why I thought she would never be back cos she seems to want to cut ties with her past. Now if it’s really her back then I don’t know liao. Previously she did not even want to add back as friend since she said she is not back to this line.
I thought so too... seems like the old school way of sending sms is the way to go. To all bros out there, may the odds be ever in your favour!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1