The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41789 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/
MR for Xiao Yu

Looks: 7/10

almost same as pic but need minus abit la. cannot expect same.

Body: 9/10

VERY GOOD, 34c boobs, natural. like the breast shape and nipple.
BUT CANNOT zhut. not even a lick or kiss.

Massage: 6/10

So so la. not there for massage

GFE: 4/10

very very transactional. do talk like but ya very transactional

Sensual: 4/10

HJ is ok, CBJ ...so so la. slow and steady .
try it on bed and also infront of mirror.

Overall:

just transactional. just release and go.

RTM: maybe if i just need a release and go off. dont expect much.
only good thing for me is near MRT that's all.
Hmmmm look like attitude changed use to see good MR

[B]Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32838511
Old 10-01-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
i wouldnt said is bad bad la
just lack of GFE like lora or ruan ruan
Old 10-01-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41789 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
i wouldnt said is bad bad la
just lack of GFE like lora or ruan ruan
Lack of GFE is just a turn off Thxs bro

[B]Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32838511
Old 10-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Again thanks to those who went before and your FRs

Looks: she is like her photo. Beautiful and stunning to me.

Body: perfectly shaped, the moment she took off her the long sleeve shirt, I can't take my eyes off her. Totally my type, but YMMV.

Massage: maybe a 4-5. Have effort but can tell it's not experience.

Sensual: Slow kind, but also nothing much. It's all the hand touching. Honestly not enough.

HJ: got different position. While hugging at the side and sitting with back facing you. Can grab the boobies but she feel uncomfortable if playing with he nipple. Came comfortably.

Downside: no zhut, no finger, no paint.

Honestly when saw her body already know want to FJ. Checked with her but gotta respect the boundaries.

RTM: maybe another 1 or 2 time, not for the above services but hoping to unlock more options. Else will move on. Man she's hot for me.
Old 10-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3193 / Power: 8
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Shan shan so fast delisted?
Old 10-01-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
To be precise, after multiple visits, level of service still basic with no progress although she PROMISED to provide more…so have to dropped her and move on.

Maybe you have missed out her hint that PROMISES do come with a price
Is like that one lah, try big tipping and see what you get.
This applies to all ML..
Old 10-01-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Maybe you have missed out her hint that PROMISES do come with a price
Is like that one lah, try big tipping and see what you get.
This applies to all ML..
For sure nothing is free… for those who are willing to serve, I usually reward them as well.😎
Old 10-01-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anybody knows what happen or the whereabouts of Celine? Saw that she delisted and can’t contact her through message or WhatsApp.
Old 10-01-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Not really into petite syt, how does she look in general ? Does she resemble photo and her service how ? Thanks.
The photo was PS, not my type as I don’t like big build so I definitely won’t RTM.
Old 10-01-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Same bro, she selectively filter herself I guess
Every time she pop up I just try luck msg her

Maybe I pissed her off by requesting for BBBJ, touch below, DFK.
But she so petty meh? She say no I also never pursue further ah.

Some more so long ago, I think one year she never reply me already
The last time I saw her she at Q town
Actually you would be surprised. Some MLs are that petty. Or rather they do have their likes and dislikes. So if they feel offended, they will likely classify your number as a rubbish or bad customer and they would rather choose not to take your appointments in future. The same goes with customers with bad records even if you have not visited them before. These numbers may or may not be blocked but you will likely drop down the pecking order in terms of priority. But of course if their business is bad they may just pick it up again, but up to you to decide if you still into her then.
That said, there are some very weird cases where a girl you never visit before just don’t seem to reply for some reason, even if your record is confirm good. One example for me was Mint years back, never got a reply from her though I had no issues with other APs back then.
Or maybe you have records of being a “steel aeroplane” (no offense to the bro with the same name) and they refuse to be tired out by one. I know cos one of my ex regulars started to ignore me for a period of time back then when I was still going strong, she later told me she find it hard to service me cos of how long it took I’m like wth.
Old 10-01-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Actually it’s weird. The last time I visited her it was all good. In fact I felt it was better than when she was in that small spa room cos you get more intimacy assurance and it’s a huge bed, more options to whatever. It was rather sextifying even though you won’t be able to get past the commercial feeling regardless due to the nature of business.
And I find the GFE is there, I could also chat a lot with her on what’s going on with life recently etc. it was definitely enjoyable for me but YMMV.
The only con, outside of the commercial feeling, is it would end slightly earlier than expected given massage wasn’t the main purpose. Although I don’t think you will be rushed out like you used to in her old place.
Old 10-01-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Im not sure if there's any guy who actually truly accepts bad attitude, bad hygiene, or any other that Ahboi mentioned.
Unless having saliva smell on titties is considered kinky to the person.

And I believe those requirements of hygiene and attitude isn't too high. It is not like expecting them to have 3 hands for massage or 3 boobs to zhut.

Though what he meant was more of people starting to justify and providing excuses for the ML why certain complaints are like such uphill tasks.
You are right. Everyone here pays to get a good time of course we would all want the basics done right, GFE gao gao, full hour attentive and memorable service.
But truth is, you would hardly get that with most MLs. There will be something that irks you, be it in the first session or subsequent RTM. For some people boobs matter a lot they don’t care if the girl is a bit more plump some care a lot. Some die die want to zhut some happy with a chio girl with rather vanilla mechanical service. And it really depends where your limits are. If someone as chio as the old AP like Aila and Donna with the perfect looks and figure were to service you,meets most of your requirements but comes with a bit of bad breath would you drop her or live with it (or maybe buy her some water to drink and listerine to help)?
End of the day no one sets your standards for you, but pricing affects everyone which is why I’m more concerned there are people trying to suggest something that will hurt everyone’s pockets
Old 10-01-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually it’s weird. The last time I visited her it was all good. In fact I felt it was better than when she was in that small spa room cos you get more intimacy assurance and it’s a huge bed, more options to whatever. It was rather sextifying even though you won’t be able to get past the commercial feeling regardless due to the nature of business.
And I find the GFE is there, I could also chat a lot with her on what’s going on with life recently etc. it was definitely enjoyable for me but YMMV.
The only con, outside of the commercial feeling, is it would end slightly earlier than expected given massage wasn’t the main purpose. Although I don’t think you will be rushed out like you used to in her old place.
like i said i wouldnt said she is rude or anything
just the feeling is not there like hugging
Old 10-01-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
For sure nothing is free… for those who are willing to serve, I usually reward them as well.😎
The MLs also said that we made empty promises to them

Hence, the reward system will not work for them

You need to give them first, before they will provide to you
Old 10-01-2024, 05:15 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Quoted: 4576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42552 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How will they know you will reward them? After strip naked n let you play ended up only get 120 how?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1