The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 18-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Support u bro bonking !
heheh .. cumsia cumsia .. ah jack giv face shift to tcss thread dat ah ram created. he tok abt somthg prc, at least he din tok about politik n murder.

so we r free from dat for now .. but duno when will he b bac ..
ah tkong, can u on behalf of ah ram , welcome him there . then he wil cont to post there...
Old 18-11-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

These are good infors , thanks for sharing
Old 19-11-2014, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chubby is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlynadder View Post
Anybody tried the indian lady in petain? Any fr?
which hse bro??
Old 19-11-2014, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Marcel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
With effect from this year, the ex GL girls sees a reduction in service levels. Could be age is catching up maybe, authority had clamp down on stuffs they cant perform.

This place is moving into the generation of close down. I kind of think many regular customers may pickup FLs and, we are creating another sets of health and family issues.

By the way, i sees it after last friday robbery at Raffles City. There can only be pressure that inspire local guys to put his ass down the line. All the years of saying white collar guys are pussy, actually we still are with build up frustration at work. 2 issues $ and FTs. Given a chance to take the laws into our hands we say do it!

Two sides of the coin.
I wonder if the thread has so many posts cos of rubbish like this. Totally irrelevant to this thread at all. Cannot even understand what is being written. You gone to school before?
Old 19-11-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Big2Joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best I tried so far is Lily.
Old 19-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
heheh .. cumsia cumsia .. ah jack giv face shift to tcss thread dat ah ram created. he tok abt somthg prc, at least he din tok about politik n murder.

so we r free from dat for now .. but duno when will he b bac ..
ah tkong, can u on behalf of ah ram , welcome him there . then he wil cont to post there...
Yes sir , will five him a big welcome ! Cheer !
Old 20-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
johnlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried looking for Fongyi yesterday to win 4D but disappointed as she's away. Many Ang Pais not around as well. End up try someone new to write FR.

FR on Mun Mun H22R15 Cat50:

Looks: 5/10 heavy makeup to cover the wrinkles
GFE: What's that? None at all. Never even bother to talk.
Cleaning: before only with unfriendly instructions.
Body: 6/10 implanted breast?
Catbath: oh my don't bother
Frenching: none
69: definitely not available
Roaming: She used her hands to cover breast, roam where?
BBBJ: 7/10 in 2 positions
AR: 3/10 in 2 positions with 2-3 lick max
FJ: 5/10 only missionary boring cat $50
Boobs Grabing: see roaming
RTF: Never
Remarks: There are 2 kinds of Cat 50. SYT whom you screw for the face & youth and the other service oriented WL like Fongyi & plenty more. Mun Mun is none of the above. Damn disappointed with my visit.
Old 20-11-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

looks like i am not the only person to have bad luck with girls yesterday...
my commiseration ..
munmun has several poor reviews .. got to dig up those old frs...
Old 20-11-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

i almost took mun mun the other day, she looked hot.
how come psl put "good" leh?
Old 21-11-2014, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
Tried looking for Fongyi yesterday to win 4D but disappointed as she's away. Many Ang Pais not around as well. End up try someone new to write FR.

FR on Mun Mun H22R15 Cat50:

Looks: 5/10 heavy makeup to cover the wrinkles
GFE: What's that? None at all. Never even bother to talk.
Cleaning: before only with unfriendly instructions.
Body: 6/10 implanted breast?
Catbath: oh my don't bother
Frenching: none
69: definitely not available
Roaming: She used her hands to cover breast, roam where?
BBBJ: 7/10 in 2 positions
AR: 3/10 in 2 positions with 2-3 lick max
FJ: 5/10 only missionary boring cat $50
Boobs Grabing: see roaming
RTF: Never
Remarks: There are 2 kinds of Cat 50. SYT whom you screw for the face & youth and the other service oriented WL like Fongyi & plenty more. Mun Mun is none of the above. Damn disappointed with my visit.
Thats why. Same exp bro. She is the worst lot. I fully agree with your categorization of petain Cat 50 WL. She belongs to the $20 group. Seriously
Old 21-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
how come psl put "good" leh?
hohohohooo ... u kno those ratings on dat psl is how long ago one anot...! 555
duno how many years oraedy lorr ...
but i think it is stil fairly accurate..
only a few ratings i think r off... joey candy?

and miki .. i dun think her attitude is bad at all .. shes very friendly to me .. n not juz me.. oso to my friends.
she is really a very nice girl.

Last edited by bonkning; 21-11-2014 at 09:58 AM.
Old 21-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

ok remove mun mun n add miki into my list, thx bros
Old 21-11-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nobrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

Just wanted to share some terrible experience last Friday too. gone there at 2+ and waited for H10R2 since light was red. I waited for about an hour thinking some bros must be very solid... finally, the door open and she came out and said.. "sorry I have people already.." there came a bro n got let into the room.. worst, she told me "It will be long wait.."
come on.. has Petain biz model changed into booking system?.. hope some bros here have some right expectations when queueing at this door.
Old 21-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobrain View Post
Just wanted to share some terrible experience last Friday too. gone there at 2+ and waited for H10R2 since light was red. I waited for about an hour thinking some bros must be very solid... finally, the door open and she came out and said.. "sorry I have people already.." there came a bro n got let into the room.. worst, she told me "It will be long wait.."
come on.. has Petain biz model changed into booking system?.. hope some bros here have some right expectations when queueing at this door.
Booking system has been in place in PT for several years oredi...... it became more popular when the GL WLs crossed over to PT as they have their own regular clientele. H10R2 is Michelle the AngPai formerly from H2R16.

Anyway it is their right to accept or reject customers so even if you queue for hours does not mean she has to accept your patronage.

Whenever I intend to drop by PT...... I will call the WL whom I am target ing first to see whether she is working that day and then I will tell her my ETA so that I do not have to queue very long for her. If she is working when I arrive .....I just sit at the nearby coffee shop or inside the OKT's office until the WL informs me that she is ready.
Old 21-11-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobrain View Post
No big deal, I'm in your shoe in a few times in the past with a few WLs, once with my current regular WL but I still go for her, at the end of the day, it's just a transaction. Any way they want to deal, we have no rights or control...most importantly no customer no money....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1