The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2017, 02:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

Very few of us dares to speak up to expose the sinister character aka FAKE FR writer probably afraid to be threathen by that 沉肥. I'm not afraid of her as she failed to find out who am I. Fyi, a few of us is preparing to lodge a complain report to either av or police regarding her criminal acts as we felt this is the only way to remove such sinister character from gl circle for benefit of all. As collecting evidence takes time, for those who wanna contribute can still chip in your idea if you wish. I will update u guys when there is some more progress
Old 04-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
very few of us dares to speak up to expose the sinister character aka fake fr writer probably afraid to be threathen by that 沉肥. I'm not afraid of her as she failed to find out who am i. Fyi, a few of us is preparing to lodge a complain report to either av or police regarding her criminal acts as we felt this is the only way to remove such sinister character from gl circle for benefit of all. As collecting evidence takes time, for those who wanna contribute can still chip in your idea if you wish. I will update u guys when there is some more progress :d
👍 ...............
Old 04-08-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: V Well Said!

Fat Fatt & bear196,

Kudos to the both of u

Wanted to upz ull but looks like i had long since upped ull before....

So tell u wat....i shall share a couple of me FRs instead as a way of paying my compliments to the both of u

Btw my FRs r totally free n open n n w/o any conditions n w/o any agenda....no cocktease, no cryptic hints, no sourcing for points, etc

Enjoy sld u try, chaps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Haha actually I don't really know the REAL cause.

Usually in steady state, when old contributors retire, new people should join in and start. But maybe the general gl cheongsters are also reducing due to poor economy so less fxxks, less FR. What to write if no real fxxks?

Maybe the new cheongsters don't like to post FRs. They have no points and people doubt them. Or they don't bother, just want to take but not give ... I don't know.

Or some like me rtf only a few good WL ones for a while, but did not venture out on new WL and lost touch, for eg I keep rtf a few WL only and these few names for eg bao Mei, wei wei, san san, always them how to write more FR. Write too much becomes promoter.

That's why I ask for lists but people don't even give me scraps 😬

If you want me to comment on your situation and the bullying etc, like I said everyone here are adults and can take care of themselves. Others can zap but if points are not worth anything, what's there to lose? There is always the "ignore button" to avoid reading the nasty posts of detractors or sinister characters. I will not want to be drawn in any sides as I always try to view everyone same status as an online friend
So if sincerely want to help the girls my advice just go write FRs or statements or points.

But some will want to win, to have the last words, to keep digging out and para phrase extract etc quote what you said what I said .... and continues and keep rambling. The effect to me was: after a while every post I open it is about the verbal fighting and not on new girls or new tricks or other WL related stuff ... so thread becomes less interesting and generally spiral down.

I also want to find out news on new girls so I can zoom down to try ... had been rtf too much till I lost touch. Now I only caught up with the 16/6 girls only. So if we gather the group of sincere cheongsters who wants to help the scene, start sharing about other house girls. Don't think you can have exclusive, if the WL is under wraps for a while, business not as good they go. If a contributor is Too lazy to write a full composition FR on WL, can write a few words. That's what I do sometimes. A lead is better than no lead.

All above are personal opinions and hopefully do not offend anyone.
If you feel offended, apologies in advance that I can't cater to all readers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear196 View Post
Agreed bro.

The way things are heading, the next batch of WLs will continue the trend of steady decline in stocks and quality. Solid girls are returning due to bad business and we have all be "privileged" to see more trends. These include c-section ladies, fake boobs to enhance very average bodies, customer rejection (maybe not outright but the cold shoulder) and a first for me - asking for "car money" if called off base.

No stunning and smart girls like Blue Diamond or Ding Ding would consider coming to Singapore today given the opportunities as pricing back elsewhere.

Promoters need to understand fake FRs don't work. Its like praising a restaurant to the high moon. Expectations get set so high, that even average ends up getting slammed in the next FR. Most of the time I think the girl involved ends up losing business because readers prefer to to take a chance. And GL business takes a hit in the long term as visitors lured by the glowing reports get scammed.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 22
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: V Well Said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Fat Fatt & bear196,

Kudos to the both of u

So tell u wat....i shall share a couple of me FRs instead as a way of paying my compliments to the both of u

Btw my FRs r totally free n open n n w/o any conditions n w/o any agenda....no cocktease, no cryptic hints, no sourcing for points, etc

Enjoy sld u try, chaps!
Bro omnia,

Really a rare visitor . Welcome back . No worries on the points . Already made clear that FR is just a lead . Let the cheongsters beware . Definitely will try and give my own humble account .
Old 04-08-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Welcome back, bro Omnia.

Quote:
Fat Fatt & bear196,

Kudos to the both of u

Enjoy sld u try, chaps!
Old 04-08-2017, 05:52 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
👍 ...............
lol, thx for the moral support

Quote:
Fat Fatt & bear196,

Kudos to the both of u

Enjoy sld u try, chaps!
well come back bro, really long time no see
Old 04-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here we go again .... geez guys it's so stale already. Let's not argue over who is right and who is wrong. Can you all coexist peacefully , don't need to be friends just don't fight anymore. Fight through PM or really go meet in a coffee shop with all the parang and baseball bat.

Focus on the girls. Write more true FR on the girls. Focus energy on enjoying and making the forum happy for all of us.
well said!!!! True spirit of sharing is gone!!!
Old 04-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Fat Fatt & bear196,

Kudos to the both of u

Enjoy sld u try, chaps!
bro Omnia, long long time no see sia! Welcome back! Waiting for your frs!
Old 04-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Fat Fatt & bear196,

Kudos to the both of u

Enjoy sld u try, chaps!
Nice to see your again. A hearty welcome back! Hope to read more FRs in future.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Fat Fatt & bear196,

Kudos to the both of u

Enjoy sld u try, chaps!
Good to see you back
Old 04-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
lol, thx for the moral support
According to tuakang, you guys should be enemy
Old 04-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha actually I don't really know the REAL cause.

Usually in steady state, when old contributors retire, new people should join in and start. But maybe the general gl cheongsters are also reducing due to poor economy so less fxxks, less FR. What to write if no real fxxks?

Maybe the new cheongsters don't like to post FRs. They have no points and people doubt them. Or they don't bother, just want to take but not give ... I don't know.

Or some like me rtf only a few good WL ones for a while, but did not venture out on new WL and lost touch, for eg I keep rtf a few WL only and these few names for eg bao Mei, wei wei, san san, always them how to write more FR. Write too much becomes promoter.

That's why I ask for lists but people don't even give me scraps 😬

If you want me to comment on your situation and the bullying etc, like I said everyone here are adults and can take care of themselves. Others can zap but if points are not worth anything, what's there to lose? There is always the "ignore button" to avoid reading the nasty posts of detractors or sinister characters. I will not want to be drawn in any sides as I always try to view everyone same status as an online friend
So if sincerely want to help the girls my advice just go write FRs or statements or points.

But some will want to win, to have the last words, to keep digging out and para phrase extract etc quote what you said what I said .... and continues and keep rambling. The effect to me was: after a while every post I open it is about the verbal fighting and not on new girls or new tricks or other WL related stuff ... so thread becomes less interesting and generally spiral down.

I also want to find out news on new girls so I can zoom down to try ... had been rtf too much till I lost touch. Now I only caught up with the 16/6 girls only. So if we gather the group of sincere cheongsters who wants to help the scene, start sharing about other house girls. Don't think you can have exclusive, if the WL is under wraps for a while, business not as good they go. If a contributor is Too lazy to write a full composition FR on WL, can write a few words. That's what I do sometimes. A lead is better than no lead.

All above are personal opinions and hopefully do not offend anyone.
If you feel offended, apologies in advance that I can't cater to all readers.
there is at least one who doesn't need to fuck to write fr. They are paid to promote.

I don't like to quote or talk about the past so that I won't behave like broken record and keep repeating the same.

I don't like to self praise and keep putting myself high on the altar and try to believe like God. Not bronze.

Lastly I comment because I cannot stand farting comment like I know something but I make a pact so I cannot say.

Attention whore much
Old 05-08-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
that is why it is tuakang lol
Old 05-08-2017, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
that is why it is tuakang lol
rolfmao!!! there is a reason I said that tuakang is a foolish tool/脑残 and I truly enjoy every single moment making fun of her And since when I just got married recently which I'm not awared of lol u r right that tuakang like to imagine and making fake statement like writing her usual FAKE FR lol
Old 05-08-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Still Too many idiotic clowns farting more than FR contribution. Let me join in the fun to whack these clowns.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-08-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1