The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-12-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Today decided to visited Xinyan, and had a pleasant surprise when the door opens. I was greeted by a chiobu that resembles Charlie Yeung with a body to die for.

Read some reviews before that she does solid massage. True as she managed to relieve by my long aching shoulders & neck that has bothered me for months.

Back to her looks, she can easily secure a spot in my top 3 chiobu ML list in current market with the likes of Tingzi & Love. Her boobs are worth mentioning too as they are firm and substantial to grab during HJ...

With that said, of course pls don't expect heavy-flavour sensuality. YMMV.

If you like good massage + a chiobu with hot body jerking you off + nice pair of boobs to grab.. Give Xinyan a try.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xin-yan-massage/
Nice boobs but can zhut?
Old 21-12-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JLCJLC is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
Most important question- can zhut?
Cannot. haha
Sorry guys if theres multiple same post as i didnt know my posting will have to go through moderation. I still thought my side have glitch, thats why got multiple post. Sorry in advance
Old 21-12-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageHeals View Post
Her flatmate is Sweety. They do ask each other if one is in the database.
So if you ask any of them and got the response that you are not in their records, chances are, they already check both their databases.
Thanks for confirming bro.
I booked Sweety, and upon entering the apartment I saw Amei too. Pleasant surprise.
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/sweety-massage/

Sweety
Location: nice apartment, has her own room with own shower facilities.
Looks: not SYT for sure, my guess is late 20s or early 30s
Body size: not slim for sure, but not baby elephant either. She is meaty imho, which explains the big boobs
Boobs: big and at least a D it seems. This is the main reason for finding her. I prefer big and natural, instead of enhanced.
Hj: unloaded very fast, hand oil was used.

Plus point: Sweety is super chatty, definitely not an ice queen.
Long story short, find Sweety if you want a chatty girl with big natural tits.
If you are looking for syt who is slim, she is not this option.
Old 21-12-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Thanks for confirming bro.
I booked Sweety, and upon entering the apartment I saw Amei too. Pleasant surprise.
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/sweety-massage/

Sweety
Location: nice apartment, has her own room with own shower facilities.
Looks: not SYT for sure, my guess is late 20s or early 30s
Body size: not slim for sure, but not baby elephant either. She is meaty imho, which explains the big boobs
Boobs: big and at least a D it seems. This is the main reason for finding her. I prefer big and natural, instead of enhanced.
Hj: unloaded very fast, hand oil was used.

Plus point: Sweety is super chatty, definitely not an ice queen.
Long story short, find Sweety if you want a chatty girl with big natural tits.
If you are looking for syt who is slim, she is not this option.
Big but can zhut?
Old 22-12-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
When is Amei RTC roughly? Is it just for CNY or for good ...
Not sure what happened but suddenly see my nick as the reviewer for Amei. Original MR is here and I’ve not visited Amei before. Don’t want to take the credit for another bro’s effort to provide an MR
Old 22-12-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Awesomeatwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried zhizhi before? Can’t really find her here. Much appreciated 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zhi-zhi-massage/
Old 22-12-2023, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyTheBoss View Post
Nan Xing does exude the vibes of Crystal Liu.
Her complexion is fair and smooth. She is tall and leggy. Talks very well too and smell very nice. You can visit her and let me know what you think. hope it works out for you.

Did another RTM and she confirms she is stopping in next month for good.
Regrettable that I only found her so late. Sigh. She helped me to add another good remark to the database so that was a nice gesture. She said that will help me to book other girls more easily when she is no longer around. Awwww…
Tried her 2 times just don't have the feel. Very mechanical very commercial CMI. Dont think will ever RTM again.
Old 22-12-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Not bad hardworking girl.
Yup visited her last week, didn't knew we had a tw mei mei here.
Old 22-12-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Tried her 2 times just don't have the feel. Very mechanical very commercial CMI. Dont think will ever RTM again.
I thought nanxing was ok. She was able to engage in a good conversation with me.

Sensual was good as well. I took abit long to cum and she ask what she can do to make it faster. Told her and she gladly obliged.
Old 22-12-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
rooney8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooney8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooney8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
Big but can zhut?
Unfortunately not for my experience. She didn’t say no but she masterfully angles her body so that u can’t. It was quite frustrating for me cause that’s the reason why I went to see her. After my shot and didn’t stay for too long and left shortly.

Massage strength is insane but I only knew why after I saw the BARBELL in her room (jaw drop). If you looking for a really good and powerful massage than she is your girl.
Old 22-12-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney8888 View Post
Unfortunately not for my experience. She didn’t say no but she masterfully angles her body so that u can’t. It was quite frustrating for me cause that’s the reason why I went to see her. After my shot and didn’t stay for too long and left shortly.

Massage strength is insane but I only knew why after I saw the BARBELL in her room (jaw drop). If you looking for a really good and powerful massage than she is your girl.
Bro that is unfortunate as zhut zhut is a deal breaker for me too. I remember that my lips had no problem accessing her neh neh. Some girls have sore nipples during their auntie’s visit, so maybe that was the case?
Old 22-12-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any decent or good ones for a first timer as my number is not in database? Moving to this section as i prefer HJ and BBBJ more than FJ
Old 22-12-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by untightenedbolt View Post
photo looks gum me. tried contacted via sms. no reply. hahaha. I am willing to commando to check the landmines for the bros here. But she didn't give me the chance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeatwork View Post
Anyone tried zhizhi before? Can’t really find her here. Much appreciated 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zhi-zhi-massage/
Bros.. did my commando tour of duty..

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zhi-zhi-massage/

Location - can park in nearby hdb and walk over. Can be rather bustling downstairs.
Looks - cannot consider syt, but not old. 25-30?
Body - slim and natural b? Can see gravity had its effects on the pair
Sensual - slow and steady blow. Cold and hot treatment and not time watcher. But thought can have better sensual before flipping me over. Roaming inside panties is a Nono, slight brushes outside panties still acceptable.
Menu - was offered a more extensive menu beyond what was listed but I only took what’s on menu
RTM - unlikely unless I’m around the area or my syts airplane mode me

She stays w another ML from SLG, XiaoMi.
Old 22-12-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 12
chidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to allchidoryx90 is a name known to all

Tried Lora recently and below is my FR

Looks: 8.5/10 SYT and pretty
Body: 8.5/10 not fat and nice figure. Boobs just nice not too big or too small
Massage: 5/10 ok but not here for this
Sensual: 9/10 excellent at this, best is she takes her time and slowly service. Will lie beside you and hug you close while giving you HJ
RTM: Definitely

Sadly she is going to RTC soon and not sure when she’s coming back. Any bros got any girls that are as good as Lora? In terms of look at service. Wanted to make her my regular and fail safe

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lora-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 22-12-2023 at 03:43 PM.
Old 22-12-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41862 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotter View Post
Bros.. did my commando tour of duty..

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zhi-zhi-massage/

Location - can park in nearby hdb and walk over. Can be rather bustling downstairs.
Looks - cannot consider syt, but not old. 25-30?
Body - slim and natural b? Can see gravity had its effects on the pair
Sensual - slow and steady blow. Cold and hot treatment and not time watcher. But thought can have better sensual before flipping me over. Roaming inside panties is a Nono, slight brushes outside panties still acceptable.
Menu - was offered a more extensive menu beyond what was listed but I only took what’s on menu
RTM - unlikely unless I’m around the area or my syts airplane mode me

She stays w another ML from SLG, XiaoMi.
Thou she posted FN

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32855221
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1