The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ann-massage/
https://sgbeautycastle3.com/an-an-nu...massage-hj-bj/

Tries Ann for nuru massage. Supposed to have mosha, but didnt get any. In and out (include bathing) 40 mins, supposed to be 1hr.

Low effort nuru, her pussy got strong fish smell even after i wash my body..

Sibei jialat.. Landmine and waste of money.. She says she will RTC on 22nd Dec and will be back 3 months later..

Just sharing to help fellow bros avoid..

Last edited by hondachongsg; 15-12-2023 at 07:50 PM.
Old 15-12-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes indeed, my sweet, juicy root vegetable is back to make my days even happier. One of the tallest and prettiest girls around, yet she doesn't have any airs about her.

Carrot is tall, sexy slim, mile long legs, smooth fair complexion and the sweetest face around. But most of all, a sincere and humble soul is she. Perhaps that's what I like her most for. After our slow, deliberate, orgasmic deed, it's always warm cuddles and intimate pillow talk. How perfect is that.

Carrot really has a devil body and angel face. She reminds me of that tall, pretty boutique girl - always welcoming with a sunshine smile, all attentive, and ready to serve as best she can. Now imagine her, geting all naked, wrapping her long legs and hot body around yours and serving your rock hard dick. Yumz.
Last time she offered $170 for full service

Currently charging $280 for full service @ TT
Old 15-12-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

She is good value at 170. At 280, some of her weak areas will stand out.
Old 15-12-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is the current Geylang price for similar standard?
Cheaper?
Old 15-12-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kobebryant24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Visited Xiao Ya yesterday and it was hell of an experience.

Saw her on SGlonelyguy and picked her cuz she's nearby and photos seem not so PSed. Reached at the condo, quite decent, very accessible, should have parking space for bros who drive(lvl 1 is a carpark).

Went up, she opens the door, real person looks exactly like the photos(the btm 2, not the ones on top). I checked other bros FRs before I go. Bros say she's on the chubby side but I feel she's okay. I really do not like the skinny ones these days.

Service is damn shiok. I was tired so I only went for the HJ package. Very good massage, like the kind you get in one of the TCM places. She knows how to do it and really dont mind doing it for a little longer. I took a long time to launch but she was very patient with me, flirt with me, comfort me until I finally launch. Need to mention her headlights, I have big hands but I cant hold it with one hand. Soft but not saggy.

Overall very good service. Will RTF for the 130 package next time. I felt at home the whole process and she was so easy to talk to.
Old 15-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
An increase of 110 just because she moved to condo,....

Sorry, not going to bite the "carrot".

But, might just go for her 120 package.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 15-12-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongwongalex View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-emily/
Is this the same skinny lady who was here during 2021/22?

Yes i believe so small size girl that gives a decent massage
Old 15-12-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 736 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan8989 View Post
I miss adele too. is she still working?
Still around bro.
Old 15-12-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post

Tries Ann for nuru massage. Supposed to have mosha, but didnt get any. In and out (include bathing) 40 mins, supposed to be 1hr.

Sibei jialat.. Landmine and waste of money.. She says she will RTC on 22nd Dec and will be back 3 months later..

U mean her smell lingered on AFTER you showered post Nuru?!! Thanks bro....will avoid even though her pix is very attractive and I'm on the hunt for a post Nat nuru fix .

Upped ur pts for the heads up
Old 15-12-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
what's the hype? the video seems okok only
Old 15-12-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
U mean her smell lingered on AFTER you showered post Nuru?!! Thanks bro....will avoid even though her pix is very attractive and I'm on the hunt for a post Nat nuru fix .

Upped ur pts for the heads up
yes even on the mrt, i still smelled like fishy/pussy smell.. quite awkward and dangerous for married guys going home sure kena..

i went hawker centre to try remove the smell also no use..
Old 15-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongwongalex View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-emily/
Is this the same skinny lady who was here during 2021/22?
This is one of the returnees that posted the picture of the frog porridge la.
Which lucky bro brought this ML there to eat?
Old 15-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post

Is it me or izzit delisted already ?
Old 15-12-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant24 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Visited Xiao Ya yesterday and it was hell of an experience.

Saw her on SGlonelyguy and picked her cuz she's nearby and photos seem not so PSed. Reached at the condo, quite decent, very accessible, should have parking space for bros who drive(lvl 1 is a carpark).

Went up, she opens the door, real person looks exactly like the photos(the btm 2, not the ones on top). I checked other bros FRs before I go. Bros say she's on the chubby side but I feel she's okay. I really do not like the skinny ones these days.

Service is damn shiok. I was tired so I only went for the HJ package. Very good massage, like the kind you get in one of the TCM places. She knows how to do it and really dont mind doing it for a little longer. I took a long time to launch but she was very patient with me, flirt with me, comfort me until I finally launch. Need to mention her headlights, I have big hands but I cant hold it with one hand. Soft but not saggy.

Overall very good service. Will RTF for the 130 package next time. I felt at home the whole process and she was so easy to talk to.
Thanks bro, i assume you can palm a basketball? if that's the case then it must be humongous.
Old 15-12-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
What is the current Geylang price for similar standard?
Cheaper?
Geylang is mostly $200 or cheaper these days i think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1