The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-12-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongwongalex View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-emily/
Is this the same skinny lady who was here during 2021/22?

Yes i believe so small size girl that gives a decent massage
Old 15-12-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan8989 View Post
I miss adele too. is she still working?
Still around bro.
Old 15-12-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2957 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ann-massage/

Tries Ann for nuru massage. Supposed to have mosha, but didnt get any. In and out (include bathing) 40 mins, supposed to be 1hr.

Low effort nuru, her pussy got strong fish smell even after i wash my body..

Sibei jialat.. Landmine and waste of money.. She says she will RTC on 22nd Dec and will be back 3 months later..

Just sharing to help fellow bros avoid..
U mean her smell lingered on AFTER you showered post Nuru?!! Thanks bro....will avoid even though her pix is very attractive and I'm on the hunt for a post Nat nuru fix .

Upped ur pts for the heads up
Old 15-12-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2550 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She is good value at 170. At 280, some of her weak areas will stand out.
what's the hype? the video seems okok only
Old 15-12-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
U mean her smell lingered on AFTER you showered post Nuru?!! Thanks bro....will avoid even though her pix is very attractive and I'm on the hunt for a post Nat nuru fix .

Upped ur pts for the heads up
yes even on the mrt, i still smelled like fishy/pussy smell.. quite awkward and dangerous for married guys going home sure kena..

i went hawker centre to try remove the smell also no use..
Old 15-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongwongalex View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-emily/
Is this the same skinny lady who was here during 2021/22?
This is one of the returnees that posted the picture of the frog porridge la.
Which lucky bro brought this ML there to eat?
Old 15-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ann-massage/

Tries Ann for nuru massage. Supposed to have mosha, but didnt get any. In and out (include bathing) 40 mins, supposed to be 1hr.

Sibei jialat.. Landmine and waste of money.. She says she will RTC on 22nd Dec and will be back 3 months later..

Just sharing to help fellow bros avoid..
Is it me or izzit delisted already ?
Old 15-12-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant24 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Visited Xiao Ya yesterday and it was hell of an experience.

Saw her on SGlonelyguy and picked her cuz she's nearby and photos seem not so PSed. Reached at the condo, quite decent, very accessible, should have parking space for bros who drive(lvl 1 is a carpark).

Went up, she opens the door, real person looks exactly like the photos(the btm 2, not the ones on top). I checked other bros FRs before I go. Bros say she's on the chubby side but I feel she's okay. I really do not like the skinny ones these days.

Service is damn shiok. I was tired so I only went for the HJ package. Very good massage, like the kind you get in one of the TCM places. She knows how to do it and really dont mind doing it for a little longer. I took a long time to launch but she was very patient with me, flirt with me, comfort me until I finally launch. Need to mention her headlights, I have big hands but I cant hold it with one hand. Soft but not saggy.

Overall very good service. Will RTF for the 130 package next time. I felt at home the whole process and she was so easy to talk to.
Thanks bro, i assume you can palm a basketball? if that's the case then it must be humongous.
Old 15-12-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
What is the current Geylang price for similar standard?
Cheaper?
Geylang is mostly $200 or cheaper these days i think.
Old 15-12-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Is it me or izzit delisted already ?
https://sgbeautycastle3.com/an-an-nuru-b2b-massage-hj-bj/

Realise she is listed on both SBC and SLG.
Old 15-12-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
yes even on the mrt, i still smelled like fishy/pussy smell.. quite awkward and dangerous for married guys going home sure kena..

This one for sure is some form of STD or bacterial infection.

You need Dettol to fully get rid of the smell.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 15-12-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Been rotating among my regulars and is on a venturing mood to look for new MLs to add into my rotation list. Have always dig Love's look from the pics but never get the urge to try her as the reviews in the past were so so and my regulars were too power to put aside time for her. Visited Love and didn't regret it. She is a looker.

Stays at a quiet neighbourhood with parking right to the far end. Booking was easy as her reply was prompt and added me into WeChat almost immediately to continue our conversation from there. When I arrived, the door was opened to a svelte and petite lass. What a wonderful and shapely body in a tight tiny black dress! First impression was not a disappointment. Showered and before she massaged for me, we did something interesting together and that broke the ice immediately. Will not share here since it is between me and her, just a great ice breaker.

She did back stepping on me knowing I really like massages and it was great! Was impressed since it was self taught and it shows she did spend time reflecting on how to improve. When it was time for sensual, she changed the lighting to add to the mood, even had a bedsheet to cover the light from the stairs. Her cat bath is not too bad actually. Got me cringing with delight when she had her face and lips near my ears and neck. Her body is so smooth to the touch. When I turned over, she placed a towel over my lower body and sat on me cowgirl style, pulled my hands to her lovely bosoms and gently stroke my little didi. She laid forward with her long hair drape over me and that was when I could wrap my hands around her, and couldn't resist that butt of hers. She removed the towel, laid beside me and gently oiled my jewel to full erection. She looks amazingly sexy (she didn't tie her hair into a ponytail) beside me, moved and wrap her legs around my thighs giving me access to her butt again and burying my face into her neck that is soooo smooth. It wasn't long before I surrendered. We had a good laugh after I surrendered because of something interesting she did again.

I left on the dot but was more than the time I was supposed to be allocated for sure as I was there about 10 mins earlier. All in about 70 mins of great fun. Of course this is not to tell you to take more than you should and keep bros waiting if any. I am just pointing out she is not particular about time.

Objectively, I am not sure about the vanilla part but I thought she is much better than most vanilla I have encountered. The no kissing of boobs is not a show stopper for me as everything else made up for it. She is such a turn on for me.

RTM for sure.
Old 15-12-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to all
Quote:

Reminds me of the time I played with one of the ML’s pussy for awhile and my fingers smelled bad for quite long after. I think the rest of the whole day even after I washed and washed.
Old 15-12-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
what's the hype? the video seems okok only
Up to you I guess Lots of bros, me included, dig her looks with the old fashioned blown up hair (she seems to have straightened it). She's pretty down to earth in person too, well at least at 170.
Old 15-12-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Last time she offered $170 for full service

Currently charging $280 for full service @ TT
I got zapped for pointing this out

If she’s good enough, her business won’t be affected

Last time after reading all the wonderful FRs @ HC thread, I paid her a visit, honestly not a pleasant experience, but that was quite long ago

YMMV, maybe you will be enjoying the time with her, wish you all the best
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1