The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-12-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24881 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post

For bros here, how many times did you rtm in hoping for the ML to be more opened up? For me 3 times... if maintain same minimal services then thats it.
It depends on what you are seeking after?

If you are seeking for increased playability like free roaming, fingering/painting pussy, zhut zhut boobs and kissing/frenching, you have to quickly evaluate the probability of the ML opening up. For myself, I quickly ruled out An Yi, W and Ting Zi improving in the aspect of kissing/frenching in the first visit. For MHT, I wanna see if she will allow roaming beneath the panty in my second visit. I've settled for long lip kissing with her. If I would visit an ML for the third time or more, it means she has met my requirements.

If you are seeking to unlock an ML (disregarding those who are also listed as FL) who may selectively offer fj, I enjoyed 30% - 50% success rate in first visit. There was one ML whom I had to wait till my third visit. She did not carry any condom. She didn't buy condom for my second visit and I brought my own for third and subsequent two visits.
Old 05-12-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Dark33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDark33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/

visit her recently.

Pros
Not shy. Laughs a lot in conversation
Face not bad

Cons
40 years old
Heavy phone usage. A few times the massage totally stop for few min while she reply messages
Very mechanical catbath
Bj fast n furious and not much feeling. Its hard for me to cum when all the above cons spoil my mood. So she also fast n furious hj but also not enough skill. Normally hj will finish me quickly but took a few rounds of hj and bj. Last part hj i told her im cumming but she just continue. I had to tell her put her mouth back on so i can cim but really spoil the orgasm.

I visit bcos others review saying her bbbj one of the best. But really not good exp for me. Also not say bad mood bcos she can talk and laugh easily.

Rtm no.
Bro, your experience is the same as mine.
Old 05-12-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
It depends on what you are seeking after?
If you are seeking for increased playability like free roaming, fingering/painting pussy, zhut zhut boobs and kissing/frenching, you have to quickly evaluate the probability of the ML opening up. For myself, I quickly ruled out An Yi, W and Ting Zi improving in the aspect of kissing/frenching in the first visit. For MHT, I wanna see if she will allow roaming beneath the panty in my second visit. I've settled for long lip kissing with her. If I would visit an ML for the third time or more, it means she has met my requirements.
If you are seeking to unlock an ML (disregarding those who are also listed as FL) who may selectively offer fj, I enjoyed 30% - 50% success rate in first visit. There was one ML whom I had to wait till my third visit. She did not carry any condom. She didn't buy condom for my second visit and I brought my own for third and subsequent two visits.
Well, to me that consider as quite successful.
I quit MHT after 2nd visit when nothing got better, in fact was worse than 1st visit..
As I am not into seeking unlock (whether FL or not) so I normally start to look for fresh ML after at most 3 visits....
Old 05-12-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Tbh, not siding with Amei on this issue, but service wise, she’s top notch on par with Linlin Rayna and Aini that RTC.
To some ppl here: YMMV can mean good things, but it also can mean bad things if you’re a mothefucker who keeps wanting to dig the girls hole or even trying to insert your tongue or dick into the girls hole the first time you meet the girl, then don’t be surprised that you received a bad service or a bad comment. Have you ever thought that the problem lies with you? No, you never, you only blame others when things go wrong or bad.

TBH, isn't all man intent to finger when got excited?
All these ML should expect to give more than pure massage otherwise why list out so many services in their ad?

So you want to be Mr Nice man and called others motherfucker?
Old 05-12-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/shishi-massage/

anyone tried yet? She located at JE.

Need to rotate the west siders. Li li at clementi is a bit too expensive if you add in the Spa entrance fee.
Old 05-12-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Old customers who have her number can message her....not listed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
da bao just landed in singapore today, for those who did not managed to look for her last round her ads should be up soon, stay tuned.

Last edited by dondondonkey; 05-12-2023 at 01:42 PM.
Old 05-12-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/shishi-massage/

anyone tried yet? She located at JE.

Need to rotate the west siders. Li li at clementi is a bit too expensive if you add in the Spa entrance fee.
Quote:
MrNotorious says:
30/11/2023 at 15:58
I had been with sglonelyguy since year 2012 and the reputation for this site in me is top notch.

Admin, I just visited the lady and I’m very very sure the picture is not the same lady. Please help to verify and I do not wish our brothers here to get cheat. I’m pretty sure the pics and video are photoshop with some AI capabilities.

Milf lady and boobs are even barely C. Everything went wrong. Admin for your help please.
For once, SLG leaves a bad comment as it is.
Old 05-12-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
For once, SLG leaves a bad comment as it is.
New management at SLG?
Admin says:
01/12/2023 at 08:29
appreciate bro for your support and proper feedback. We did checked initially and could not find anything wrong with the photos. But with google image capability, it does show up now as downloaded photos. We sincerely apologize and will leave this comment open for awareness till we have declaration from the lady herself. Thank you very much for your assistance 😀
Old 05-12-2023, 12:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42511 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
New management at SLG?
Admin says:
appreciate bro for your support and proper feedback. We did checked initially and could not find anything wrong with the photos. But with google image capability, it does show up now as downloaded photos. We sincerely apologize and will leave this comment open for awareness till we have declaration from the lady herself. Thank you very much for your assistance ��
From photo already looks like H Cup and was only advertised as E Cup. One look already confirmed was photoshopped and badly done.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 05-12-2023 at 12:24 PM.
Old 05-12-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41405 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Will u think if WUSIWUG from the pic just 100 where others 120 n abv moreover FN svc ?
At time tats give me a sign too good to be true

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32775913
Old 05-12-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Waffle88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, lately any recommendation for ML similar to 7P, ever since she left couldn’t find any ML with the same level of attentiveness and relaxed feel although it’s just vanilla HJ.

In particular that most ML don’t offer shower together.
Old 05-12-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 11
arbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant future

Anyone has FR on guai guai?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/
Old 05-12-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
New management at SLG?
Admin says:
appreciate bro for your support and proper feedback. We did checked initially and could not find anything wrong with the photos. But with google image capability, it does show up now as downloaded photos. We sincerely apologize and will leave this comment open for awareness till we have declaration from the lady herself. Thank you very much for your assistance 😀
Wow,,,what a surprising reply. And even more surprise they reply.
太阳从西边出来了!
Old 05-12-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
There was one few pages back
Old 05-12-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobguy View Post
Can I ask the bros here, is she very hard to book? So far no reply at all from her.https://sglonelyguy-27.com/malaxi-massage/
sometime it is due to, your number is not in their database. move onto another target.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1