The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-12-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40943 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
trust me bro, although we are speaking here and all, her biz wont lack de. confirm have other bros not reading this and or not wary about this, will still go find her one...
Thxs for info bro
Is different level not for me I will not pay 130 for 30 min

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32723487
Old 02-12-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Even if the ML never chase me out, it be really uncomfortable if she is not willing to serve. If the ML is cold, I will rather leave early than stay on.

I will remember not to visit her again.

On the other hand, I don’t mind chatting with the ML for the remaining 30min if she is warm.
yes, i'll do the same if i was in the same situation.
happened to me with another too. left 30 mins early and nvr rtm
Old 02-12-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
玲珑 aka Sugar, 笑笑, 小鱼, they will just offer head & shoulder massage to fill up the remaining time

龙女, naughty girl who will tease & cuddle you on bed
Here, this is what 60 mins means. Then there are the special few who will ask you to stay after the deed to chat/cuddle cos they are bored or have chemistry with you.
Old 02-12-2023, 12:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Quoted: 4250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
I also service chio bu ML.

But if the ML just lie down there like a dead fish for you to service, I also not interested.
Hmm, you need to improve your skill. That wun happened to me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-12-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALTYPR View Post
To be fair to amei:

1. She didn't chase me out after the deed or show black face
2. I sense she want me to go, so I just go, after chiong for so many years, I more or less can tell,

To me, in service industry, if the service provided not keen to serve, I won't force cause both party not happy so no point

Just like if I see my steak under/over cook, either I eat or I leave it, I won't return to kitchen. Just me ok
Looks like start to display old ginseng traits liao.

But not sure what happened to her, too much biz until start to heck care?

The starting was full of excellent reviews and I can attest to that as I too also cannot book her as she always reply fully book.
But the fact she was fully book means she is giving good service as such Bros keeps going back to her.

I was quite her regular last time (her first stint). And I can see she started to hiam me as her attitude start to change. Got one time, she just jitao say she was busy cooking and keeps run in and out of the room.
Naturally, I feel upset.
No time to re confirm as she left quite abruptly after that.

Not trying to smear her but just recounting my own experience,

This time round, I really want to look for her for old times sake.
Those Bros that visited her at the hotel at 120 reported good reviews.
Unfortunately, she move to area far from me and up price to 130.

So, I KIV lor.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 02-12-2023, 12:12 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
More towards 3rd or 4th photo.
Anyway all are heavily ps.

But irl she’s not bad looking, probably a sub 7.
I visited twice in a week.
Luv her bbbj, slowly and 1 breath.
Hmm, great bbbj and ass rim. But 120 guys need to top up a bit.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-12-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually is their accomodation cheaper given that they share the house. Will it be divided by 2 or still remain the same charges if they were to stay alone? If same charges why not move out alone since it have more privacy.
Old 02-12-2023, 12:27 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
As long the ML don’t chase you out, I think it’s not consider as short charge of time

Last time I met a few who really ask you to leave after the deed is done

玲珑 aka Sugar, 笑笑, 小鱼, they will just offer head & shoulder massage to fill up the remaining time

龙女, naughty girl who will tease & cuddle you on bed
You are right bro. To make our money well spent, first of all, we must make ourselves interesting for the ml to serve you well. If you just lie down on the bed like a 臭大爷, waiting to be served, then you have yourselves to be blame.

Nowadays, service is a two-way traffic. You have to do your part - be more cheerful next time when you approach a service counter, you will have a good time there.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-12-2023, 12:30 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Actually is their accomodation cheaper given that they share the house. Will it be divided by 2 or still remain the same charges if they were to stay alone? If same charges why not move out alone since it have more privacy.
Of course, it would be cheaper. But the risk of being raid will be double up.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 02-12-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Recent adventures…

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

+ Location great for foot soldiers, short walk from MRT
+ Friendly lass, looks are more towards GND, not far off from her pictures
+ Okish massage, nice figure
+ Patient, didn’t complain or show black face when uncle took awhile to fire off

- Just some finger tease/boob rub before cajoling your little bro to throw up.
- No zhut allowed, low playability

RTM: No, decent choice for vanilla lovers though, just not for me

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/

+ Central location, should be familiar to most, short walk from MRT
+ Friendly, sweet look, for milf lovers
+ Very thorough catbath, uses water which not many does
+ Sensual gao gao, service oriented, high playability

- Meh massage, can skip
- Not for hardcore natural knockers lovers
- Not for syt, tight body lovers

RTM: Maybe, great choice for catbath/heavier flavour lovers

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/w-massage/

+ Central discreet location, some walking required after bus/mrt
+ Above average looks after discounts, big eyes and sharp nose
+ Decent massage, got eat rice, not piano player
+ Patient, hj have variations

- Nice pair of enhanced knockers on her, just a tad firm on touch

RTM: No, no chemistry with her I feel, she’s sort of introvert type like uncle, whole session mostly radio silent

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

+ Location is ok, short walk from MRT, but can be inconvenient if it rains
+ Cute yet sexy looks, reminds me of retired jap action movie star Aimi Yoshikawa
+ Decent sensual, feels abit green but tries her best

- Meh massage, can skip
- Not for hardcore natural knockers lovers

RTM: No, dig her looks but not a fan of her current location, will visit again if she moves
Old 02-12-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Recent adventures…
all the goodies in one reviews post~ thank you!
Old 02-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyangel View Post
Heard that 2 of the JS gang girls married Singaporeans. Probably Angel and Ziyu
Is angel the one that will ask you to get into doggy position and she will start using her tongue to tease our balls? Omg i miss her...
Old 02-12-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Looks like start to display old ginseng traits liao.

But not sure what happened to her, too much biz until start to heck care?

The starting was full of excellent reviews and I can attest to that as I too also cannot book her as she always reply fully book.
But the fact she was fully book means she is giving good service as such Bros keeps going back to her.

I was quite her regular last time (her first stint). And I can see she started to hiam me as her attitude start to change. Got one time, she just jitao say she was busy cooking and keeps run in and out of the room.
Naturally, I feel upset.
No time to re confirm as she left quite abruptly after that.

Not trying to smear her but just recounting my own experience,

This time round, I really want to look for her for old times sake.
Those Bros that visited her at the hotel at 120 reported good reviews.
Unfortunately, she move to area far from me and up price to 130.

So, I KIV lor.
This ML is fishing lah, if you go with a new number, I am sure she will give you a slot. I found this out accidentally, because I have 2 numbers for these things. And she was quite surprised to see me.

Her current location may be far for you but is the nearest popular ML for the hungry western bros. She has managed to tap into a huge pool of untouched resources, so die die must filter as much as possible.
Old 02-12-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Thxs for info bro
Is different level not for me I will not pay 130 for 30 min
130 i would rather find nat 😋
Old 02-12-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Recent adventures…

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

+ Location great for foot soldiers, short walk from MRT
+ Friendly lass, looks are more towards GND, not far off from her pictures
+ Okish massage, nice figure
+ Patient, didn’t complain or show black face when uncle took awhile to fire off

- Just some finger tease/boob rub before cajoling your little bro to throw up.
- No zhut allowed, low playability

RTM: No, decent choice for vanilla lovers though, just not for me

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/w-massage/

+ Central discreet location, some walking required after bus/mrt
+ Above average looks after discounts, big eyes and sharp nose
+ Decent massage, got eat rice, not piano player
+ Patient, hj have variations

- Nice pair of enhanced knockers on her, just a tad firm on touch

RTM: No, no chemistry with her I feel, she’s sort of introvert type like uncle, whole session mostly radio silent
Bro, MHT, during my visit she allow to zhut zhut lerh, one of the FR mentioned that she allow zhut + roaming outside the panty, just that she don’t allow DFK, that’s the disappointment

W, only visit her once, I have no chemistry with her either, but she keep on initiating topic to talk about
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1