The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-12-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Maybe some smear campaign going on to boycott Amei.

Will wait further to get more reviews from other Bros.
Well at first i thought i was the only one experiencing the time getting shorten. But other bro was worst than mine, mine at least still got 40 min but other bro its 30 min. So i wont say mine is that bad. Its only recently started.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Well at first i thought i was the only one experiencing the time getting shorten. But other bro was worst than mine, mine at least still got 40 min but other bro its 30 min. So i wont say mine is that bad. Its only recently started.
Wanted to visit amei tomorrow, tempted by the raving reviews over the week.

Looks like I have find another target now.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 19
SALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Maybe some smear campaign going on to boycott Amei.

Will wait further to get more reviews from other Bros.

I had similar experience with amei some time ago, rather go to other no so sui but hardworking or at least not short change me. YMMV
Old 01-12-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Wanted to visit amei tomorrow, tempted by the raving reviews over the week.

Looks like I have find another target now.
Suddenly so many Bro mentioned that she short charge of time hahah

Looks like same day booking is possible for now
Old 01-12-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 19
alphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SALTYPR View Post
I had similar experience with amei some time ago, rather go to other no so sui but hardworking or at least not short change me. YMMV
Bro how long you in and out?
Old 01-12-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 19
alphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Suddenly so many Bro mentioned that she short charge of time hahah

Looks like same day booking is possible for now
Yeah this is very sudden and so many bro suddenly appear to a talk about this issue.

Have not experience any of this issue myself though.

Well like u say give us better chance for same day booking.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINWIN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
She seems like the vanilla. Only tried her once (last month). I believe she could be cajoled or persuaded to be more playable. I convinced her to provide long lip kisses. She responded and provided well. Felt she has developed a liking to it. (But no frenching). Could kiss her nipples and areola area. No slurping of boobs (think she is easily aroused). Fingering of pussy outside panty, made her rather high. Ventured inside panty a little but did not try my luck further. Anyway, she signalled my return is most welcome! Will venture further if I rtm!
May I know what’s her height roughly?
Old 01-12-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xijinping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Any recommendations?
Old 01-12-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24863 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINWIN88 View Post
May I know what’s her height roughly?
MHT should be close to the advertised height of 1.68m. (At least 1.65m, I reckon). Her boobs should be C+.
Old 01-12-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
If she short change but at 120 still can accept but 130 short change abit don feel justice.
Old 01-12-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 19
SALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanoobster View Post
Bro how long you in and out?
Pls don't get me wrong, like I said YMMV, I prefer to relax/cuddle/light massage after the deed. Everything else was good. Maybe I ugly lor
Old 02-12-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
More towards 3rd or 4th photo.
Anyway all are heavily ps.

But irl she’s not bad looking, probably a sub 7.
I visited twice in a week.
Luv her bbbj, slowly and 1 breath.
Seems that I am always jinxed when I wanna try your highly recommended MLs...

OMW liao then she tell me she double-booked. Well at least she was honest about double-booking. Too hot liao cannot handle appointments

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old 02-12-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
If she short change but at 120 still can accept but 130 short change abit don feel justice.
Tbf, I think if a MLs short change you and it is always and encounter by most bro. Should just shirt change them on their fee. If not they will just continue and treat all bro like carrot head.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
OMW liao then she tell me she double-booked. Well at least she was honest about double-booking. Too hot liao cannot handle appointments
Ok, I think should still give her a chance.
Her looks don't differ much from the pics. in fact, I think she looks better in real life.
Await your MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
Tbf, I think if a MLs short change you and it is always and encounter by most bro. Should just shirt change them on their fee. If not they will just continue and treat all bro like carrot head.
What for? It is just going to look bad on your side.
They might blacklist you on the DB.
Making you difficult to get appointments from other MLs.
MLs come and go. No need to fret over one ML.
Just pay up in full, move on and don't visit that ML again.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Ok, I think should still give her a chance.
Her looks don't differ much from the pics. in fact, I think she looks better in real life.
Await your MR.
TBH all her pics look super peculiar so not surprised that she looks better in person... thus earlier I actually chose to try eastside tian tian over her... then this happened when I decided it's time to try her

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1