The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-11-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
So its ok to pay 130 or 140 if there is demand now? Duno how this works.
I never say so if this is what u meant.
What I'm saying is there is still people who visit the 130/140/150 right?

is a open market. I don't really bother what price each ML charge.
As long as I get what I need. is a deal.

And the big players don't visit this play ground.
No offence. People can continue to KPKB about the higher rate but the majority of the customers for these ladies ain't in the forum.
Old 26-11-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2547 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothjt View Post
1. W: https://sglonelyguy-27.com/w-massage/

Unloaded shortly after and she continued to milk my 2IC for just a little more and that was it. Literally that was it. I think she was tired or something but right after I unloaded, she got up and went straight into the bathroom, pumped some hand wash and started washing up. She then came back to the room and told me to go shower. Hah… yep, anticlimax ending.
Actually I encountered the same anti-climactic ending you had, on my first and only visit some time back (wrote MR on it). While I liked her looks, had a good chit-chat and enjoyed the sensual, the sudden change to her being cold and business-like after my climax was a bit hard to take and visit ended on a down note. It's the only reason that has stopped me from a RTM. Still open to it but have regulars and plenty of choices to go around.
Old 27-11-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
So its ok to pay 130 or 140 if there is demand now? Duno how this works.
I think it’s not about the rate they charging

If you’re paying,
110/120, the ML give you half f service (this could be quite normal) as I visited too many MLs
130, the ML service above average / top notch service
Who would you go for?

Like Amei who was charging 130, I have try to make a booking on Sat/Sun at 2-3pm, her booking was full for the day for 3 consecutive weeks
And she replied the message every time and ask politely “do you want to book for next day slot?”
Old 27-11-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
and i still cant get my head around the 130 price tag.....
I'm skipping all the 130s no matter how good they are, including Amei and Younna.
Old 27-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
I think it’s not about the rate they charging

If you’re paying,
110/120, the ML give you half f service (this could be quite normal) as I visited too many MLs
130, the ML service above average / top notch service
Who would you go for?

Like Amei who was charging 130, I have try to make a booking on Sat/Sun at 2-3pm, her booking was full for the day for 3 consecutive weeks
And she replied the message every time and ask politely “do you want to book for next day slot?”
The fact that a returnee ginseng managed to inflate her price and fully book for every single day means something is very wrong with the other 120s.
My friend also complaining Amei is hard to book if on the same day.

I also procrasinating on whether to revisit Amei as she is now 130.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 27-11-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
The fact that a returnee ginseng managed to inflate her price and fully book for every single day means something is very wrong with the other 120s.

Just like OMM, she don’t have to advertise online, people will still go for her even the price is on the high side..

I remembered during my last visit, she told the previous customer booked her for 5 sessions @ $180/90 which is $900
Old 27-11-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't tried Amei since she back now cos uncertain or still thinking if it's worth a visit.
But always see glowing reviews of her this round.
Might try maybe one time see how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Just like OMM, she don’t have to advertise online, people will still go for her even the price is on the high side..

I remembered during my last visit, she told the previous customer booked her for 5 sessions @ $180/90 which is $900
Old 27-11-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Lazy to search the old post.

For the folks who is looking for Xiao Yu(Little Fish)
Previoulsy at the famous hill.
She still has the little dog which a friend left with her.

You can contact her if you still have her contact.
Met her earlier after a very long time.
She is now more matured to my liking.
Still as feisty but more accomodatiing

Her new place is now in Area B.

P.S. Do not PM me for contact. Txs
I lost her contact. Where does she advertise now? Can share?
Old 27-11-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
LOL.u just broke many hearts.
And I have go with u.
At most very young MILF.
And I'm an uncle to begin with.
SYT technically should be sub 25 IMO.
And I don't know if there are more a hand full of them around.

I also uncle leh....
Is subjective to describe Young, maybe 18 -23?
Around last Sep there was one by the name Apple, RTC already.
She was real young (to me) and I was kind of uncomfortable lor
I prefer mature type, like you said very young milf.
So ML like Sweety and Nina suits me well.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Haven't tried Amei since she back now cos uncertain or still thinking if it's worth a visit.
But always see glowing reviews of her this round.
Might try maybe one time see how.
If you tried her the previous time, she is probably still the same (i.e. just as good), just a few years older and quite vanilla other than those light pecks haha.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup tried her pre covid just okay or so so. Then I kiv or maybe just try one time before she leaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
If you tried her the previous time, she is probably still the same (i.e. just as good), just a few years older and quite vanilla other than those light pecks haha.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Stanwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
RTM https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yiyi-massage/

Tried her ear picking for the first time and it was skillfully done and rather comfortable as well. Finished off with a CIM thereafter

Would recommend to try her ear picking
Location close to train station, is good for foot soldier like me.
Try out the ear picking as recommended and is good.

The CIM is great, lots of licking and DT.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Somehow the time spent with Amei, makes me feel much more worth (despite $10 more) compared with many other $120s. Value for money, most importantly tick all the correct boxes of what you looking for, good attitude, good work ethics. I can't ask for more. Jelly legs after every session with her.
Old 27-11-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ke-ke-massage/

Hi bros is she a returnee or anyone tried her pls?
Old 27-11-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I'm skipping all the 130s no matter how good they are, including Amei and Younna.
Usually if u find them before they increase their price at 120, they will still charge u at 120 if they can remember you, depends on ur chemistry with them.

Im a super saver, will only try to get more than what I paid and will not pay extra and top up for additional for services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1