The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-11-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Went back to look for Nina last week for a session after close to 2-3 months of hiatus from her. She greeted me in a sexy ktv outfit at the entrance, and boy... she still looks hot.

Went for a quick shower and had a short massage before she proceeded to tease my nipples with 1 hand and slathered some oil and gently stroked my rod with the other, while I fondled and suckled on her huge D's. Took some time before shooting but she was very patient, she is still as playful as I remembered from my previous visit.

Surprised to actually see her collection of costumes even though I remember seeing her post it on wc quite some time back.

Very likely to RTM

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/nina-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-11-2023 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 17-11-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Just trying luck here.

Anyone still in ctc with a fei fei that has tattoos n huge rack, she was previously on SLG working at farrer park spa?

Would love to visit her again if she still in this line
Old 17-11-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 19
VisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Nope. Coz I just confirmed with her my advance booking for this weekend.
Thanks for the reply bro. Then why cannot find her post? Lol
Old 17-11-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
Buaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried Mango/Zara

- Strong massage skills
- Good ear picking skills
- Location good for drivers and people who take bus.
- Sensual: can fondle boobs, boob rub on back.

RTM: Only for massage and ear picking. Sensual too vanilla liao

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-11-2023 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 17-11-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkimfav View Post

Side track, how to put signatures ar? I want put Amei then Lora in my signature leh, cause to me they are good.

Ok enjoy guys.
Click on USER CP, under Your Control Panel, Edit Signature.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-11-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
any heavy flavoured ml to recommend?

i read fr, all like vanilla.
Bro, how about OMM?

Someone who will poke your ass hole
Old 17-11-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionarYy View Post
Thanks for the reply bro. Then why cannot find her post? Lol
She responded to my WeChat.
Will ask her when I see her tmr.
Old 17-11-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 13
iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!

Been a long time since my last ML review. Tried Tian Tian today.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/tian-tian-massage/

Was firstly attracted by her appearance and wanted second opinions from the forum but wasnt alot of reviews.

Looks wise close to the video but add some age. Overall, she has a petite build, man-made C and bubbly personality. She is shy and love to be teased. Easy to create and hold conversations. Its like having a mistress. Oh ya, whats new was her come from below BJ. I would say the best thing was her deep throat, she almost gag but still held in. Her tongue is so freaking long and i guess i was hooked at this point. The climax was when we 69, i ate her till she was begging for more and banging her pussy in my mouth to suck her dry. Oh boy, cant imagine how to stop. Seems like she should give me discount for service. Her pussy abit hairy but no smell and taste.

What i didnt expect was to extend another hour, i thought it was free based on the gfe. In my mind i thought i was just chilling and recovering. Why she never ask me shower and leave? But this girl is naughty, hungry and horny, ended up getting me hard again, sucking me hard and loudly and went for another round which was more intense. Was about to leave and she intentionally disturb me for a 3rd round causing me to be hard again. But this time she playfully told me to shower and leave, as a way for me to remember her and come back for more.

Now i am afraid if i would return. She's a gem, please respect her.
Old 17-11-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonkYoona View Post

Was firstly attracted by her appearance and wanted second opinions from the forum but wasnt alot of reviews.

Looks wise close to the video but add some age. Overall, she has a petite build, man-made C and bubbly personality. She is shy and love to be teased. Easy to create and hold conversations. Its like having a mistress. Oh ya, whats new was her come from below BJ. I would say the best thing was her deep throat, she almost gag but still held in. Her tongue is so freaking long and i guess i was hooked at this point. The climax was when we 69, i ate her till she was begging for more and banging her pussy in my mouth to suck her dry. Oh boy, cant imagine how to stop. Seems like she should give me discount for service. Her pussy abit hairy but no smell and taste.

What i didnt expect was to extend another hour, i thought it was free based on the gfe. In my mind i thought i was just chilling and recovering. Why she never ask me shower and leave? But this girl is naughty, hungry and horny, ended up getting me hard again, sucking me hard and loudly and went for another round which was more intense. Was about to leave and she intentionally disturb me for a 3rd round causing me to be hard again. But this time she playfully told me to shower and leave, as a way for me to remember her and come back for more.

Now i am afraid if i would return. She's a gem, please respect her.
sounds like you are servicing her instead. yes, she can be quite a keeper to enjoy if you can get past the boobs.
Old 17-11-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonkYoona View Post

What i didnt expect was to extend another hour, i thought it was free based on the gfe. In my mind i thought i was just chilling and recovering.
Bro, “I thought it was free based on gfe”, does that mean you pay for that or you get it for free?
Old 18-11-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 19
VisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
She responded to my WeChat.
Will ask her when I see her tmr.
Thanks. Update me haha
Old 18-11-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43v3r View Post
After a long hiatus, and curious about ear digging, and based on bro AhhBoi recommendations, decided to try out Malaxi for a 2 hour service.

( Click to show/hide )
Was greeted by a friendly face with 2 adorable dimples, and immediately she welcomed me like we known for ages. Upon entering, she served me a homemade chrysanthemum tea and her place is very clean and tidy.

Her massage skills is one of the best, even better than those TCM one, and also amazed by the very unique “roller pin” massage, it felt very relaxing and refreshing. She also offer hot oil back massage which is good for blood circulation. After that, she gave me a very shiok HDLY in which I almost cum.

Catbath is sensual and thorough, starting from the back, and then turnover, working from top to bottom and slowly towards my small bro. Then she sat on top of me and gave me a HJ and asked me to play with her boobs and not for long, I surrendered.

After cleaning up, she started the ear digging service and I must admit that it is very pro. Surprisingly there wasn’t much ear shit so she started to gave me face massage and also put a face mask on me. After that, she did a very shiok head massage until I dozed off. When I woke up, it was already 2 hours but she said it’s ok, because there wasn’t anyone after me.

Conclusion: very chatty, friendly, no short changing, and very good overall refreshing sensual massage package and I will definitely RTM
Bro next time you can test her boundaries lah, especially southern delights
Old 18-11-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Anna
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/anna-massage/

Location central and good quite close to MRT abt 5 mins walk away.
Looks older than pic maybe add 10 years more.
Boobs enhanced not well done.
Massage cmi just touch here press there.
Sensual ok got AR but she uses something like plastic thingy so no that real feeling.
Bbbj just average but hardworking.
RTM - not for me.
Old 18-11-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post.

Last edited by Ray06; 21-11-2023 at 07:53 AM.
Old 18-11-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2004 / Power: 4
Oppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Wondering if anyone has tried this linda?

https://sgbeautycastle2.com/linda-38...assage-and-hj/

Boobs look huge, but picture looks like she's hiding a boob belly as well.
Hmm my Fr got deleted it seems. The price quite cut throat. Massage really hard. Quite painful haha.

The boobfuck abt 100-150 can’t rmb. Shirt also never take out fully
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1