The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I’m quite a newbie in this condo ml thing, but I’ve managed to chalk up enough records to be able to book a session with two very popular girls on SLG - Amei and Nina.

I enjoyed my time with them both and now am wondering if I should just stick with them, ie rtm. Or continue trying other ml, cause I don’t really know what’s out there. Since Amei and Nina seems to be cream of the crop, is there no point to try others as in: It would be just more of the same, but paler in comparison.

The thing is I can only go like 2 times a month for this type of massage, so I want to make the best use of my time.

Any bro can help to give some advice?

PS: if there is maybe one more I should try, please recommend.
(Lora? Baby?)
Old 15-11-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I’m quite a newbie in this condo ml thing, but I’ve managed to chalk up enough records to be able to book a session with two very popular girls on SLG - Amei and Nina.

I enjoyed my time with them both and now am wondering if I should just stick with them, ie rtm. Or continue trying other ml, cause I don’t really know what’s out there. Since Amei and Nina seems to be cream of the crop, is there no point to try others as in: It would be just more of the same, but paler in comparison.

The thing is I can only go like 2 times a month for this type of massage, so I want to make the best use of my time.

(Lora? Baby?)
Bro, there’re a lot of MLs you can go for, W, MLX, Zara, Baby, YiYi the pretty one, KeYing, AnYi, Mian Hua Tang

If you visit other ML, sometimes you might have not so good experience, then you might regret while you leave the place, why don’t I just stick to Amei/Nina, it’s your move

I have visited 300+ MLs/FLs over the years, don’t know when can I hit a thousand
Old 15-11-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/baby-massage/

Reading the bro mentioning about another baby above, makes me think of the baby that became my weekly ML during her current stint. Should be rtc in Jan so guess I still got at least 6 sessions with her.
Thanks bro for the intel, got to visit Baby before she leaves
Old 16-11-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
lognormal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for ella. milf. about mid to late 40s but well maintained for her age. noticed i dont see her ad anymore. number is also dead. retired?
Old 16-11-2023, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried her? Looks good

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-li-li/
Old 16-11-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

looks like psed scary

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried her? Looks good

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-li-li/
Old 16-11-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:

(Lora? Baby?)
If you really feel comfortable with both, I think is better stick with them, I also stick with those that I feel comfortable and like ML. You can get better service or extra service.
Old 16-11-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lognormal View Post
looking for ella. milf. about mid to late 40s but well maintained for her age. noticed i dont see her ad anymore. number is also dead. retired?
Same for Cheire....
probably has retired
Too bad, did not save her HP number....
Old 16-11-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yiyi-massage/

Went for BBBJ CIM

older than the pictures posted. tits are big but not firm as suggested in pictures.

tried $160 kings service. extra effort in cat bath and sucking my indexes, but nmcot. can try if you never try before. i would just go for standard $120 cim if i visit again.

BBBJ is really good. good effort, sensual, deep throat. she was in full control and can make me cum at her command.
Old 16-11-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

(Lora? Baby?)

How was Nina honestly, I also was tempted to try
Old 16-11-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, there’re a lot of MLs you can go for, W, MLX, Zara, Baby, YiYi the pretty one, KeYing, AnYi, Mian Hua Tang

If you visit other ML, sometimes you might have not so good experience, then you might regret while you leave the place, why don’t I just stick to Amei/Nina, it’s your move

I have visited 300+ MLs/FLs over the years, don’t know when can I hit a thousand
W and YiYi for me. Have made them my regulars since.
Old 16-11-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Has any commandos here tried this one out yet?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/shishi-massage/
Old 16-11-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
looks like psed scary
The last 2 photos are probably is what people should expect.
Doesn't look like F Cup thou.
Old 16-11-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

(Lora? Baby?)
Bro the nina u mention is this nina? Been trying really hard to book her. Any kind soul can help me

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/nina-massage/
Old 16-11-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionarYy View Post
Didn’t see Rui Rui post anymore. She went back already?
Nope. Coz I just confirmed with her my advance booking for this weekend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1