The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-11-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
For me, even though not as polished in the the art of seduction like Amei is, she is as sensual, and can be surprisingly more spontaneous. But I love them both. Know how to plan your own party.YMMV
Hi Kopi Bro,

Is her bad breath very jialat?
Old 11-11-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For Ruan Ruan, her breath was pretty bad for me. Think salted veg... But it's probably just a hygiene issue she needs to pay attention to, just use mouth wash before each session.
Old 11-11-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
For Ruan Ruan, her breath was pretty bad for me. Think salted veg... But it's probably just a hygiene issue she needs to pay attention to, just use mouth wash before each session.
She is just boring. Cant even hear her speak clearly. Duno wats the hype about her. Can visit once for her body good enough.
Old 11-11-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Hi Kopi Bro,

I didn't encounter any bad breath

And had a conversations and fun, taking the lead in things

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 11-11-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sophia-massage/

Yes. the slim bbbj cumslut is back here.
Went and visited her for a quick lunch break, end up feeding her breakfast lunch and dinner.

forewarning tho, her tongue still black.
Wa. I want to go but this black tongue observation abit scary.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 5
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR on lisa
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massagelisa/

Room: clean with attached bathroom, stay alone
Looks: real person same as photo
Body: Nice boobs to grab, slim, as per stats in website
Massage: green
Sensual: Allow zhut zhut, very green, high gfe
Overall: Not a time watcher, down-to-earth, can click well
RTM: Yes for me
Old 11-11-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Hi Kopi Bro,

Well, I've seen her a few times already. Only one time did I detect a little "morning breath". Nothing that would knock me unconscious. But yes , a little Listerine gurgle would go a long way. And that's for all of us cheongsters as well. The horror stories I hear from the girls sometimes... lol
Old 11-11-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Ok I risk upsetting her simps but I must share my experience.. The bad breath is got but maybe not so bad. No sign of mouth wash in her toilet though.

But what is jialat is that, after zhut and all, she also never go and wash up. Asked her if she's going to shower she said dry already.. Her ad also got put BF.. So good luck ah guys..
Old 12-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24731 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

Had a session with this young lady. There had been a couple of MRs on her.
For me, she is young, highly pleasant to pretty lady.

Looks: 7.5/10, fair complexion, adorned a good make-up and greeted me with a cheerful smile. She is tall and rather attractive.
Massage: 9/10 - Very Good, enjoyed a hard massage from shoulder to legs
Sensual: 8/10 - Very Good plain vanilla type to me, SN, can have long lip kiss (no frenching), necking and kissing of ears (very sensitive), fondling/squeezing of lovely C cup boobs, kissing/sucking of her boob nipples (but no slurping) - all these are YMMV - and fondling of pussy outside the panty, excellent hj - made me explode much more quickly than I expect ...
RTM: Quite likely (looks like not the easy type to unlock ... she did discuss about the FLs operating in the same condo who I visited before recently). She quickly provide me her wechat ID, really expecting to see me again! She is a practical lady, knowing she only provides plain vanilla service - she is rather contented that she has enough customers daily to let her make enough before she rtc.
Old 12-11-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Ok I risk upsetting her simps but I must share my experience.. The bad breath is got but maybe not so bad. No sign of mouth wash in her toilet though.

But what is jialat is that, after zhut and all, she also never go and wash up. Asked her if she's going to shower she said dry already.. Her ad also got put BF.. So good luck ah guys..
Because of Angel's poor hygiene MRs, I skipped her. Looks like I have to skip another shortlisted ML unless I make an effort to clean her boobs with wet tissues and bring a mouthwash or mouth spray.
Old 12-11-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 11
hkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkimfav View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/beibei-massage/

Just finish a session with beibei, though there are phone usage here and there. But max is around less than 5 seconds per usage. Sometimes she just look at it when her phone rings. To me, thats fine though. Wonder will I get lightning strike by some bros here. But just my opinion.

But she did make it up with her services though, not the best HJ i had. But erm, her moaning when kissing, her position around you when she is kissing and doing her deed is just perfect to be able to roam.

I personally will definitely RTM though.

Just my two cents. Thank you

Thanks for the bro who upz me. Gamxia very much.
Old 12-11-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 11
hkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkimfav View Post
Jus visited Lora yesterday. For the lack of excitement, i guess i might frequent her often. Somehow we clicked and she starts sayin story on how some guys she met loves to make stories about her and previous roommate, Kiki.

Of cos as the rules stated, i listen with 20% beliefs only. Please dont zap me, im jus sayin what she told me. Lol. Overview, very nice lady for me to frequent often.

But of cos, i will not be believed by most high power bro here. But just try, i reckon you will ot be disappointed.
🤔🤔i got zap for posting this? Hmm. . Oh ok. . 🤷‍♂️
Old 12-11-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post

EWW. That’s disgusting.
Old 12-11-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Looking for ladies that can do solid massage...and worth 90 mins.

Most, even if can massage, will go flat and no energy towards the end.

Thanks.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Anybody tried https://sglonelyguy-27.com/shishi-massage/? Looks delicious
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1