The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-11-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

looks like psed scary

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried her? Looks good

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-li-li/
Old 16-11-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I’m quite a newbie in this condo ml thing, but I’ve managed to chalk up enough records to be able to book a session with two very popular girls on SLG - Amei and Nina.

I enjoyed my time with them both and now am wondering if I should just stick with them, ie rtm. Or continue trying other ml, cause I don’t really know what’s out there. Since Amei and Nina seems to be cream of the crop, is there no point to try others as in: It would be just more of the same, but paler in comparison.

The thing is I can only go like 2 times a month for this type of massage, so I want to make the best use of my time.

Any bro can help to give some advice?

PS: if there is maybe one more I should try, please recommend.
(Lora? Baby?)
If you really feel comfortable with both, I think is better stick with them, I also stick with those that I feel comfortable and like ML. You can get better service or extra service.
Old 16-11-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lognormal View Post
looking for ella. milf. about mid to late 40s but well maintained for her age. noticed i dont see her ad anymore. number is also dead. retired?
Same for Cheire....
probably has retired
Too bad, did not save her HP number....
Old 16-11-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yiyi-massage/

Went for BBBJ CIM

older than the pictures posted. tits are big but not firm as suggested in pictures.

tried $160 kings service. extra effort in cat bath and sucking my indexes, but nmcot. can try if you never try before. i would just go for standard $120 cim if i visit again.

BBBJ is really good. good effort, sensual, deep throat. she was in full control and can make me cum at her command.
Old 16-11-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I’m quite a newbie in this condo ml thing, but I’ve managed to chalk up enough records to be able to book a session with two very popular girls on SLG - Amei and Nina.

I enjoyed my time with them both and now am wondering if I should just stick with them, ie rtm. Or continue trying other ml, cause I don’t really know what’s out there. Since Amei and Nina seems to be cream of the crop, is there no point to try others as in: It would be just more of the same, but paler in comparison.

The thing is I can only go like 2 times a month for this type of massage, so I want to make the best use of my time.

(Lora? Baby?)

How was Nina honestly, I also was tempted to try
Old 16-11-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, there’re a lot of MLs you can go for, W, MLX, Zara, Baby, YiYi the pretty one, KeYing, AnYi, Mian Hua Tang

If you visit other ML, sometimes you might have not so good experience, then you might regret while you leave the place, why don’t I just stick to Amei/Nina, it’s your move

I have visited 300+ MLs/FLs over the years, don’t know when can I hit a thousand
W and YiYi for me. Have made them my regulars since.
Old 16-11-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Has any commandos here tried this one out yet?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/shishi-massage/
Old 16-11-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
looks like psed scary
The last 2 photos are probably is what people should expect.
Doesn't look like F Cup thou.
Old 16-11-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

(Lora? Baby?)
Bro the nina u mention is this nina? Been trying really hard to book her. Any kind soul can help me

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/nina-massage/
Old 16-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

Hi guys, any ML that provides more sensual stuff than massage? Say, massage about 10 mins and spend the rest of the time torturing you with sensual licking and eventual bbbj or cim.

I have a fair share of two that are not bad:

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-ya-massage/
Very sensual, AR, ask you go on fours and BBBJ from below, crazy experience with hot cold water on your dick. But, she is quite bak bak and short, not really to my liking

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/fairy-massage/
No bbbj, but very crazy experience. Roleplay and dress up, do fake cowgirl and grind your dick over her panties in front of a mirror. Gives you feeling of raping her but do respect her boundary

Any bros can recco similar ML to above? Many thanks
Old 16-11-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find betternobadbonkspls is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiaoxiaomassage/

Left a happy man. Was satisfied with the services rendered.
Bros who like chicks with full back tattoo will find her gum.
Most accurate picture would be the one on top of the video. Man made c slight sag. Have to give it to her, was patient with the bbbj(was sloppy too). I took almost 40mins but she never stopped never grumbled never once gave black face.

Would RTM.
Old 16-11-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, there’re a lot of MLs you can go for, W, MLX, Zara, Baby, YiYi the pretty one, KeYing, AnYi, Mian Hua Tang

If you visit other ML, sometimes you might have not so good experience, then you might regret while you leave the place, why don’t I just stick to Amei/Nina, it’s your move

I have visited 300+ MLs/FLs over the years, don’t know when can I hit a thousand
Wah, bro! That’s quite an impressive number.

Which Yi Yi is the pretty one? Both say they are pretty, lol.

(Description is pretty and attractive looking babe)

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yiyi/
(Description is pretty and chio looking babe)

Lol. After PS , everyone is pretty.

Also, Mlan Hua Tang is not for me. I read that she doesn’t allow zhut.
Cannot roam south is fine. But cannot zhut is quite a mood killer.

Last edited by Oldbox; 16-11-2023 at 09:49 PM.
Old 16-11-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Oldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
If you really feel comfortable with both, I think is better stick with them, I also stick with those that I feel comfortable and like ML. You can get better service or extra service.
I’m leaning this way too. Amei will only be here for two more months. With my schedule, I will only get 2, max 3 more sessions with her.

Thanks for the advice.
Old 16-11-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
How was Nina honestly, I also was tempted to try
I’ve only been to 7 MLs in total so far, so I don’t know if I’m qualified to recommend. I don’t think Nina does BJ or any extra off menu stuff, and her massage is not great. But go (if you’re not looking for those stuff), because she’s fun. She likes to tease and can be quite naughty. She looks like her photos and is tall with great figure.
Old 16-11-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wah, bro! That’s quite an impressive number.

Which Yi Yi is the pretty one? Both say they are pretty, lol.

(Description is pretty and attractive looking babe)

(Description is pretty and chio looking babe)

Lol. After PS , everyone is pretty.

Also, Mlan Hua Tang is not for me. I read that she doesn’t allow zhut.
Cannot roam south is fine. But cannot zhut is quite a mood killer.
Bro, I’m referring to this YiYi, trying to text her for 2 weeks, never get a reply, will try again this week hahah

Mian Hua Tang, I’m not a “zhut” person, unable to comment much on that, but my session with her is good though, she’s those type I will rtm

So far only few MLs I did rtm, 笑笑, 玲珑, An Yi, MLX
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1