The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha yes she does Didn't know whether to mention or not.
May I ask? Capped or uncapped?
Old 28-10-2023, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/
Instead of getting on top of you, she had me lie head facing the foot of the bed, so that she stands over your head. It's actually quite nice because it allows you to appreciate her slender legs.
Yeah true haha playing with her legs and butt while she massage is fabulous !
Old 28-10-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know what happen to Nat? Wechat gone
Old 28-10-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 3
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Been trying to get her on WhatsApp as well for almost 2 weeks. All is one tick meaning not delivered? Any bros here managed to contact her?
Old 28-10-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
Any good recommendation along Upper Thomson?
Can consider. Near MRT, ample parking too. Quiet. Nice lady who is trained well in her massage skills and very friendly. Her voice is so soothing and easy to converse with ! Enjoy.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ananmassage/
Old 28-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
Can consider. Near MRT, ample parking too. Quiet. Nice lady who is trained well in her massage skills and very friendly. Her voice is so soothing and easy to converse with ! Enjoy.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ananmassage/
yeah i 2nd this too, she's a very nice gal.
Old 28-10-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
She has just stopped working for good.
Old 28-10-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Farewell Airplane Queen, till next time when our paths converge...
Old 28-10-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 3
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

No one really tried before or any reviews? I feel like commando this today, but also a bit fearful because I texted her and she said "do you want to come over? My service is very good"

If your service good you don't actually need to advertise it. You don't see Nike advertising that they are the best sports brand out there
Old 28-10-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
was still talking to her ytd trying to get a slot for today. woke up today and saw her wipe out everything in her wc moments.

only too clear that all good things will come to an end but didn't expect it to be so soon...

was good while it lasted, all the best to her
Old 28-10-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some time ago Nat told me she gonna raise her fee. I hope it will be true that she will be back. But then from her moment can see she is very well read, have goals and ambition. Well wishes for her where ever she goes. Thanks for the memories
Old 28-10-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

https://www.impmm48.com/girl.php?id=5956

Anybody tried her?
Old 28-10-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Well, not the first, second or third time Nat has "retired". But for sure, every come back has been extremely welcomed by us, and her reappearance have always been a bonus, rather than expectation

Wish her well

Still hope she comes back once in a while, she still ticks all the boxes to be one of the very best around, and even all time, by a long long long long way compared to what we have these days

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 29-10-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 23
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post

Still hope she comes back once in a while, she still ticks all the boxes to be one of the very best around, and even all time, by a long long long long way compared to what we have these days
what we have these days are only concentrated in 1 location, which is here in Sillypore bcos I guess they think men here are suckers. When I went overseas for fun, I won't reccomend the WL to ever come Singapore to work, once they come, standard and quality sure confirm drop, probably with the thinking earn the same or more but with less effort...
Old 29-10-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/beibei-massage/

Have been exploring mainly in Dome 2 pass 1 to 2 week. Going through the RTF/RTM list last night and decided to visit Beibei (regular) since happen to be free.

After a tiring day, feels like returning home to wife serving me a cup of tea in sexy lingerie.

Take a hot shower (by myself), don't feel like doing anything today so I'll just lie down and enjoy the massage. I looked tired so she focus on loosening my tension at the neck.

For those who know and seen many FR before, Sensual is what really shines in Beibei. Fast forward to after catbath, face to face she sensual until I buay tahan, had to hug her and kiss. As in tired today I request to go slow, just hug kiss and slow HJ. I enjoyed so much and she say "你也得动我呀“, means "you got to touch me too". With the added moaning I soon done the deed.

she waited for me to finish and I went on bathing. Served me water again, tell me to take my time. How I wish there was a bowl of pig stomach soup.

Went home satisfied, before any bro warn me, yes I know, I'll watch the KC meter
Are the photos in SLG close to what she actually looks like?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1