The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-10-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahardcore View Post
Tried booking Emma but she told me i am not in her database . No issues with other ladies though, not sure which ones she uses. Are the MLs using different databases?
According to what I know, they have 4 database

Normally they have only 2 database depending who they pay to, understand they pay 500 for 2 database
Old 20-10-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4700 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing my top 3 favourite JG MLs

1) Ke Le
Pretty, hot, lickable saggy c boobs and pussy. Fun and full service available. Most importantly she has JG and prostate massage skill

2) Mia
Milf, saggy B boobs and very bouncy white ass. Shy but horny. Her JG is the best out of the 3 for me

3) Xiaoyu
Mid 30s , small B & average looking MLs, ex LLJ disciple and her JG is softer and more sensual

Cheers! Happy TGIF!
Old 20-10-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xyzr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
MR for ruan ruan
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Look: 10% discount from pic, pretty enough to me
Massage: got the strength but not very good maybe never learn before
Boobs: D+ or E? Very nicely shaped and soft.
Sensual: she's very new and still learning, so like some bro said you may want to teach her? Maybe you'll find something.
Hj: Slow and steady, took a bit of time to shoot but she's very patient. Tried to juice everything out until I cannot tahan

She's not a chatty person, so if you want to look for chit chat ml maybe she won't be the one. Will rtm to build more chemistry.
How old she look? Can consider syt?
Old 20-10-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xyzr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got MR on anyi? She provide off menu items?
Old 20-10-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1871 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

she used to operate 1 man show in a shop at lavender with another old milf as neighbour.

visited her like.... 8-10 years ago

i guess now is a balance of skill vs looks cant have best of all worlds
Old 20-10-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
she used to operate 1 man show in a shop at lavender with another old milf as neighbour.

visited her like.... 8-10 years ago

i guess now is a balance of skill vs looks cant have best of all worlds
Who u referring to?

Cathy, Mango
Old 20-10-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Saw a few good FR, so decided try it. When i receive the address i was susprise it was quite familiar haha. I know who is the the room mate now.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Location: Convenience for west bro just a 35min journey for me. 5-8min walking distance from MRT.

Room: 2 level apartment, nice looking cozy place shared with a quite popular ML.

Looks: Look like photo mature looking.

Body: Her figure is damm solid big bones / body frame, butt and boobs. Damm nice when hugging totally my type.
I really prefer her huge body frame / bones than petite size like An Qi also it doesn't look fat to me at all more like a gym girl body.

Boobs: Natural and Soft C + ?

Massage: Great strength she really effort it in for solid 20-25mins.

Sensual/GFE: She also put in a lot effort in sensual for another 20min. Takes her time to cath bath from top to bottom, b2b/ boobs rubs solid.
She also did HDLY. Can also zhut her during sensual, she also let me do a 69 hj while zhut her boobs damm shiok. Usually it takes me quite long to release 10-15mins.
She is very good in moaning and dirty talking till i release in less 5-8min... She also massage my down stair before i go bath.

RMT: In and out about 60min sharp. Definitely BIG YES.

Last edited by L00k; 20-10-2023 at 09:38 PM.
Old 20-10-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Saw a few good FR, so decided try it. When i receive the address i was susprise it was quite familiar haha. I know who is the the room mate now.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Location: Convenience for west bro just a 35min journey for me. 5-8min walking distance from MRT.

Room: 2 level apartment
This place is more south than west, and yes convenient for west bro.
Hopefully more ML will move here lol

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-10-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
This place is more south than west, and yes convenient for west bro.
Hopefully more ML will move here lol
Yeah, east side is too far for me need 1h10min +
Old 20-10-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-mili-massage/

Looks: not syt. Looks pleasant and looks grow as the session goes on. Had cute dimple. Fair skin and prob around 24 or 25 yo.

Body: quite a large pair of natural boobs. Not very slim kind just about right.

Bbbj: wash you thoroughly during shower by standing next to shower with clothes on. Clean inside skin, was already fully erected and keep asking is it painful.
After sensual, swallowed the whole thing and never left the kkj out of her mouth. Twirl and lick inside the mouth. Cannot tahan too long and shot all into her mouth. BBbj is $150.

kissing and zhut: didnt try

Massage: had nice head massaage after the deed.

Sensual: lick all over and use her boobs to rub all over.

Overall: can engage in conversation and wouldnt say is the pretty syt kind but more like next door girl kind. Make full use of around 50 to 55 mins. Dont usually try bbbj so no one to compare with.

Rtm: maybe but would prefer syt which is badly lacking nowadays.
Old 20-10-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Keep hiam sillypore not good and see us no up but still keep coming back.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sophia-massage/

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 21-10-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
She c Yusof ishak up can liao
Old 21-10-2023, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61633 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
knn this old chicken why until now havent chop to cook herbal soup, biggest cannon fairy in all of the middle kingdom
Old 21-10-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
knn this old chicken why until now havent chop to cook herbal soup, biggest cannon fairy in all of the middle kingdom
Her bbbj as good as they say thus still around?
Old 21-10-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Wah why so much hate for her? Her bbbj solid leh, i rank her alongside tangtang as cim queens

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1