The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Zara or man man is a good alternative
Arissa, May, Zara, man man. All tried before. Any one else with similar standard?
Old 19-10-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Arissa, May, Zara, man man. All tried before. Any one else with similar standard?
Try Malaxi
Old 19-10-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workerparty123 View Post
Can consider xiao xi , so far one of my best experience with a freelance masseur is her.

Try and you will know.
Which Xiao xi? RV or B?
Old 19-10-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
My own personal ranking in terms of massage wise:
1) Arissa and Zara
2) Nat
3) Man man and Yan Yan and Xiao Xi (little west)

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 19-10-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Her advert said can touch her whole body. Anyone managed to touch her pussy and maybe manage to finger her? She always siam..
That advert is gone, think some bro reminded her lols
Old 19-10-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Any good bj girls besides yiyi and younna?
Old 19-10-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

MR for ruan ruan
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Look: 10% discount from pic, pretty enough to me
Massage: got the strength but not very good maybe never learn before
Boobs: D+ or E? Very nicely shaped and soft.
Sensual: she's very new and still learning, so like some bro said you may want to teach her? Maybe you'll find something.
Hj: Slow and steady, took a bit of time to shoot but she's very patient. Tried to juice everything out until I cannot tahan

She's not a chatty person, so if you want to look for chit chat ml maybe she won't be the one. Will rtm to build more chemistry.
Old 19-10-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2625 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanoobster View Post
she very particular about hygiene below. So generally she dun allow direct contact to her pussy. Let alone finger. any bros succeded?
Correct. Quite a few MLs that I tried recently are afraid of getting infection from fingering. If u do it gently, some might allow u to caress the clit or touch the pussy with panties on during hj. She is also afraid of getting COVID-19 so dun try to speak French with her.
Old 19-10-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cress View Post
http://https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Booked her on a rainy weekday evening, greeted me at the door in a short blue dress.

First thing you’ll notice is her long luscious black hair and that ample bust struggling to escape that dress. Exchanged greetings and followed her lead upstairs.

Didn’t even feel those stairs as I went up, fully entranced by that tight perky ass moving left and right in my face. Exactly what you see in her photo.

Fast forward the massage part (ain’t nobody got time for that), sensual started by her kissing and licking everywhere, nails tenderly teasing between my thighs and balls.
Being able to feel her heavy bosoms pressing down on my back and the floral smell of her long hair all over elevates the arousal to the next level.

Buay tahan, want to feel those humongous tits for myself, asked permission to position change and was granted.

Turned around and sat up and was treated to a cute but sexy striptease, pulling off her dress and gave me a lap dance with that big firm ass but that was not my target, spun her around and ripped off her bra revealing those 2 firm DD mountains.
Latched on to them and sucked those raisins like no tomorrow.

Started to hear her moan and pulled her down on the bed, then first time getting a close look at this beautiful thing. Fair flawless skin, doesn’t look anything above 25, and that hot mischievous smile. Reminds this uncle of those young uni students with their nubile body that he’ll never get the chance to feel.

Didn’t get much chance to regain my footing as she gave a peck on my cheeks and began attacking like a hungry wolf, kissing everywhere and trying to suffocate me with those enormous mammaries.
Felt a damp patch on her panties and tried to push the boundaries, but got stopped by her cute protest, decided to be obedient since it’s our first session.

She then proceeded to punish me by locking my arms over my head and started licking my armpits, I thought to myself ‘jit pai siao liao la, how to tahan? Nobody attack here before’.
And lost the war I did, finally getting sweet relief from all the build up tension earlier, literally shot my soul out.

Amazingly still got 20 mins left, what’s even more amazing is that she did not chase me off. Instead offering groin and leg massage till the time is up. Went to shower and left a tired but happy man

Stepped on leaf-shaped landmine last session so was a bit sian to try out new comers. I would say this session rewarded me more than tenfold.
She say some bros comment she fat, i would say she’s definitely not, no extra fats on her body. But she’s definitely not stick thin, so manage your expectations.

Young, pretty, voluptuous and cheerful lady, very well-worthed the price tag.

Sorry for the long ass essay, trying to be descriptive for the first time!

Please give chance and dun fully book her everyday bros. Leave some for this uncle ah. Now excuse me as I go toilet to relive the encounter…..
You write until so enticing, still ask us not to fully book her. Lol.
She’s next on my list to try liao. I do like a huggable body. :P
Old 19-10-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Hernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
How long is the session?
Mine in and out in 40min.

Bath 5min, massage 10min, sensual rubba etc 10min, turn around bbbj n hj 10min, left the place 39min sharp. She wouldn't do anything else post release.
I left at 55 min mark. TCSS with her after sensual done. No rush for me.
Old 20-10-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cress View Post
http://https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Booked her on a rainy weekday evening, greeted me at the door in a short blue dress.

First thing you’ll notice is her long luscious black hair and that ample bust struggling to escape that dress. Exchanged greetings and followed her lead upstairs.

Didn’t even feel those stairs as I went up, fully entranced by that tight perky ass moving left and right in my face. Exactly what you see in her photo.

Fast forward the massage part (ain’t nobody got time for that), sensual started by her kissing and licking everywhere, nails tenderly teasing between my thighs and balls.
Being able to feel her heavy bosoms pressing down on my back and the floral smell of her long hair all over elevates the arousal to the next level.

Buay tahan, want to feel those humongous tits for myself, asked permission to position change and was granted.

Turned around and sat up and was treated to a cute but sexy striptease, pulling off her dress and gave me a lap dance with that big firm ass but that was not my target, spun her around and ripped off her bra revealing those 2 firm DD mountains.
Latched on to them and sucked those raisins like no tomorrow.

Started to hear her moan and pulled her down on the bed, then first time getting a close look at this beautiful thing. Fair flawless skin, doesn’t look anything above 25, and that hot mischievous smile. Reminds this uncle of those young uni students with their nubile body that he’ll never get the chance to feel.

Didn’t get much chance to regain my footing as she gave a peck on my cheeks and began attacking like a hungry wolf, kissing everywhere and trying to suffocate me with those enormous mammaries.
Felt a damp patch on her panties and tried to push the boundaries, but got stopped by her cute protest, decided to be obedient since it’s our first session.

She then proceeded to punish me by locking my arms over my head and started licking my armpits, I thought to myself ‘jit pai siao liao la, how to tahan? Nobody attack here before’.
And lost the war I did, finally getting sweet relief from all the build up tension earlier, literally shot my soul out.

Amazingly still got 20 mins left, what’s even more amazing is that she did not chase me off. Instead offering groin and leg massage till the time is up. Went to shower and left a tired but happy man

Stepped on leaf-shaped landmine last session so was a bit sian to try out new comers. I would say this session rewarded me more than tenfold.
She say some bros comment she fat, i would say she’s definitely not, no extra fats on her body. But she’s definitely not stick thin, so manage your expectations.

Young, pretty, voluptuous and cheerful lady, very well-worthed the price tag.

Sorry for the long ass essay, trying to be descriptive for the first time!

Please give chance and dun fully book her everyday bros. Leave some for this uncle ah. Now excuse me as I go toilet to relive the encounter…..

Damm what an tempting FR, i booked a slot with Sweet after seeing this Will leave FR Too.
Old 20-10-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 6
rahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried booking Emma but she told me i am not in her database . No issues with other ladies though, not sure which ones she uses. Are the MLs using different databases?
Old 20-10-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1890 / Power: 9
ylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
MR for ruan ruan
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Look: 10% discount from pic, pretty enough to me
Massage: got the strength but not very good maybe never learn before
Boobs: D+ or E? Very nicely shaped and soft.
Sensual: she's very new and still learning, so like some bro said you may want to teach her? Maybe you'll find something.
Hj: Slow and steady, took a bit of time to shoot but she's very patient. Tried to juice everything out until I cannot tahan

She's not a chatty person, so if you want to look for chit chat ml maybe she won't be the one. Will rtm to build more chemistry.
woah, this remind me of a AP that op near G area which lift str8 to the unit, forget her name, if she can provide a constant svc for more bro here she could be one of the top few given by just the look and figure itself
Old 20-10-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Thanks for the MR but her ad listed B cup and HJ only though. Correct Bei Bei?
Yupz correct. She asked whether want to add on anot…not too sure about the price because I didn’t want it so I didn’t ask
Old 20-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Thanks for the MR but her ad listed B cup and HJ only though. Correct Bei Bei?
Visited her twice.
This beibei operate in B area.
Top up a bit can get bbbj but no CIM.
Looks and body honestly not that great.Personal preference.
Boob is like Small B.
Massage only abit.
Her sensual is her strongest point.
1 of the best in sensual for this price.
Not much restriction also.
Can touch almost anywhere.

Ejazz

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/beibei-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 20-10-2023 at 01:37 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1