The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
Bro, which slot were you ? 6.30pm or 9.15pm ? I before you or after you ?
You mean you were there for close to 3 hrs?

@MyLifeNotYours

Wah everywhere I go got both your traces!
Old 25-10-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nilarun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by adagioinr View Post
Seems like a different Shishi this one 36E??
Ya previous shishi-massage FR all say small B. This one 36E and hj only $100 seems too good to be true
Old 25-10-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
You mean you were there for close to 3 hrs?

@MyLifeNotYours

Wah everywhere I go got both your traces!
No lah, I in between the 2 timing la

Today go visit Xiao Xue, see MyLifeNotYours follow me boh
Old 25-10-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

was in touch with this ML who was previously at bt batok then moved to jurong.

any westerners tried out? my timing buay gum yet

seems she alot of add-ons gave names that i need to google apparently the dongguan typical lingo.

say is one dragon service so i ask consist of what and how much to bring

she say bring 200 should be enough

so much pattern ah anyone tried?

anyway haven't login for long and lost track of who is hot who is not. recall got 1 ML whom i was pretty familiar with and closed to, pretty popular then. frankly i forgotten the name but got priority q always last min msg and she will always have time, tell me push the next client time or what, or maybe she just damn idle. no idea

however the standard of service drops everytime i go being taken for a ride. reminds of local telco lots of perks to potentials but f care existing so after awhile i just didnt go anymore and prob RTC liao no more listing.

hard to find a reliable regular nowadays sigh...
Old 25-10-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
No lah, I in between the 2 timing la

Today go visit Xiao Xue, see MyLifeNotYours follow me boh
It will be weird. But cheers to you guys, next time I drop a beer in their fridge for both of you lol
Old 25-10-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Is she still at area B? Didn't go back to her for some time liao and recently just returned to visit ke Ying. So maybe it's time to catch up again.. haha
Yea same place area B
Old 25-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of light

Kiki RTC already? Can't seems to find her listing anymore?
Old 25-10-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Anyone can recommend a ML in central area who can do massage and mosha, or only those MLs based in HC can do it?
Old 25-10-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

was in touch with this ML who was previously at bt batok then moved to jurong.

any westerners tried out? my timing buay gum yet

seems she alot of add-ons gave names that i need to google apparently the dongguan typical lingo.

say is one dragon service so i ask consist of what and how much to bring

she say bring 200 should be enough

so much pattern ah anyone tried?

anyway haven't login for long and lost track of who is hot who is not. recall got 1 ML whom i was pretty familiar with and closed to, pretty popular then. frankly i forgotten the name but got priority q always last min msg and she will always have time, tell me push the next client time or what, or maybe she just damn idle. no idea

however the standard of service drops everytime i go being taken for a ride. reminds of local telco lots of perks to potentials but f care existing so after awhile i just didnt go anymore and prob RTC liao no more listing.

hard to find a reliable regular nowadays sigh...
Search Mini in neighbouring site. any recommendations for westie?
Old 26-10-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 6
rahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/da-bao-massage/

Tried someone new again! Its her first tour in Singapore, just got here 2weeks ago.

Location- G area, at a shophouse beside the main road with outdoors bars operating below. Definitely not discreet. She has been moving around since she got here because its hard to find a good place. The good news is, she's looking at a new place in B area!!!

Looks - Very similar to her video, maybe a 10% discount from her pictures. Mid to late 20s, Quite cute, has the girl next door look. She doesn't have bangs now cause her hair too long for it.

Figure- Very slim. If you are into boobs, she's a solid natural B cup, nice to hold. Cute butt

Massage - Not bad, could be harder but she's small size so cant blame her. She at least puts in the effort!

Sensual (take note YMMV) - Superb, GFE very high. Catbaths you front and back, very huggy. Accommodating to my various requests. BBBJ/HJ quite decent too. Very patient, doesn't check her phone, doesn't watch the time.

Overall an enjoyable session. I was 5-10mins late and had issues finding her place but she was very understanding. Bubbly and chatty personality, talked a lot before and after the session. Such great service for $120, will definitely RTM once she settle down and move to a new place
Old 26-10-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahardcore View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/da-bao-massage/

Tried someone new again! Its her first tour in ...
y, talked a lot before and after the session. Such great service for $120, will definitely RTM once she settle down and move to a new place
120 including bbbj? Wow, she would be 2nd one w that price level.
Old 26-10-2023, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Good that she is more aware, since she was losing rtm customers because of that. Anyway just realised she deleted me from WC, so no luck to try the improved massage skill liao.
Don't worry. You are not alone. she is no longer using the previous "A 可营‘ profile and started a new WC profile called ‘’南西‘’
Old 26-10-2023, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Don't worry. You are not alone. she is no longer using the previous "A 可营‘ profile and started a new WC profile called ‘’南西‘’
Actually it is the "南西" that she deleted me from... the previous one she was just inactive...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 26-10-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 6
rahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Yup!! Very worth!!
Old 26-10-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, no need to be surprised la, because 120 is actually more common than you think. And that's the rate which must stay. Those charging 150 are all BS FLs and carrot choppers.

I dont know about Da Bao, but there are certainly more than two in slg bro. These are the known bbbj MLs at 120:
Bei Bei
Tang Tang
Yoyo
Xiao Mi
Sophia
Ke Le

Another 6 MLs in slg provides it to me as off menu mutual gratification.

Other bbbj 120 MLs in HC section:
TT
MM
Joanne
JJ
Wawa

This list is not exhaustive, so go enjoy and avoid the deceptions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1