The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24907 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Is BBBJ included in the price, or requires top up?
She did not charge any extra. However, I was her first customer (she said so). Could tell she tried hard to please. So whether it is the norm, I could not be sure. Anyway, my feel is that she is great for me (better than Ke Ying or Ting Zi)
Old 18-10-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Hernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of lightHernandez is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-tangtang/

Looks - 8 pretty and elegant young MILF
Figure - 8 slim hourglass Figure with slight tummy. Perky butt that nice to smack
Boobs - 7.5 Big but abit sag
Service - 8 slowly catbath you and bbbj with water treatment. Will look at you seductively
Massage - 7 passable
GFE - 8.5 friendly and gentle with TLC
Overall - 7.8/10 a pretty good choice, will definitely return to explore more with her
Old 18-10-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by backrub View Post
Tried Fairy sometime ago.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/fairy-massage/

Face and figure quite close to pictures.
Very accommodating and will keep checking if whatever she is doing is to your likings. Overall a fail safe ML.
Texted her but no reply. Haizzz
Old 18-10-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Texted her but no reply. Haizzz
Same and asked a few time without reply
Old 19-10-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
On the other hand, some have given up and are going home early for CNY. Lol
Some are used to the easy life and don wan to improve. Or they alrdy enuff money and go back. In 3 mths money gone liao will be back here. Over in chjna not so rainbow and sunshine. Mos will work in massage establishment as its really dangerous to operate by themselves like some MLs do here.
Old 19-10-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Same and asked a few time without reply
Means number not in database. like game need to level up before can advance to different level.
Old 19-10-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanweiliang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ruan-ruan-massage/
Looks: 7-7.5 (looks older than suggested age, pics likely has some complexion photoshop)
Body: slim build
Boobs: 9.5+/10, Size: D, teardrop shape, excellent, natural, very soft. Boobs are where she shines
HJ: 7.5-8, don't quite remember, but it was decent.
Wasn't rushed during the session, will lie beside you and cuddle after HJ and if there's time left.

Visit Ruan Ruan for her boobs, you will not regret. One of the best pairs around
Old 19-10-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Means number not in database. like game need to level up before can advance to different level.
I have visited quite a few which had my number inside. And these are ML appears to have another group that doesn't have mine. Fairy, Lora, anqi
Old 19-10-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I was in B last night, feeling a little honey, text Beibei, bingo, she is available.

Went up to the cosy home, nice and clean with private parking, no security guide.

I won't go into much details, as for me, I enjoyed the sensual part the most

Look : 9/10 Rich tai tai look, MILF 30+ Well fit body

Boobs : 8/10 Natural C that fits her body well

Massage : 7/10 Anyway that not I am there for

Sensual : 10/10 Super shiok and I just love it

GEF : 10/10 Like go home to wife, serve me tea, cuddle in bed hugging together and kissing

BBBJ : 10/10 We hugged and she kisses every where and she went down and suddenly I felt my rod was super hard, ......she was BBBJing me

HJ : 10/10 Was BBBJ me unit I almost come then she HJ in less than 5 seconds and I exposed

RTM : Sure go back for her, now already thinking to visit her liao

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/beibei-massage/
Old 19-10-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
I was in B last night, feeling a little honey, text Beibei, bingo, she is available.

Went up to the cosy home, nice and clean with private parking, no security guide.

I won't go into much details, as for me, I enjoyed the sensual part the most

Look : 9/10 Rich tai tai look, MILF 30+ Well fit body

Boobs : 8/10 Natural C that fits her body well

Massage : 7/10 Anyway that not I am there for

Sensual : 10/10 Super shiok and I just love it

GEF : 10/10 Like go home to wife, serve me tea, cuddle in bed hugging together and kissing

BBBJ : 10/10 We hugged and she kisses every where and she went down and suddenly I felt my rod was super hard, ......she was BBBJing me

HJ : 10/10 Was BBBJ me unit I almost come then she HJ in less than 5 seconds and I exposed

RTM : Sure go back for her, now already thinking to visit her liao

Thanks for the MR but her ad listed B cup and HJ only though. Correct Bei Bei?
Old 19-10-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/nan-xing-massage/
Public Service Announcement
Recently many gems have left our shores.
So sad to know that another of my regulars will RTC too
Another few more weeks and she will be leaving our shores.
Probably delisted for good… so catch the boat soon.

Why feel sad over ML leaving?
At our age all these are just 过眼云烟...
Enjoy when available otherwise just move on...
If the old doesn't go, the new won't come.
Old 19-10-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHendo View Post
RTM review for YingYing. https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ying-ying-massage/

Won't get into the numbers. Just gonna pen my experience and thoughts.

Location is discreet and not hard to find. There are parking lots nearby for the bros who drive. Directional instructions were easy to follow. As per usual, she wore her mask as she opened the door and greeted me. She wore a black skimpy dress that was such a turn on.

Informed her beforehand that I wanted hair trimming. Went for a quick shower as she prepared the equipment needed for the service. A fresh towel was hung on the shower door, can confirm that the towels are clean as the shing machine was literally running when I was there hahah
he changed her stroke styles, one hand, two hand, etc. and “lovemaking” scenarios (some bros would know what I mean) as she rubbed my shaft. Couple that with her moaning and my roaming, it was just wonderful. I controlled as much as I could. YY also controlled her strokes and prolonged my pleasure until I really couldn't take it anymore and climaxed. Wonderful release. BTW she really prides herself in giving a slow and sensual service.
Will definitely RTM YY again. Also I did ask her about her other services (the chair, regular massage, and nuru) so that next time can come try something else. Getting a hard on as I typed this, will probably book that RTM session soon hahah

Thank you for the MR.
So, can share how is her look and years to be added?
Old 19-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hernandez View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-tangtang/

Looks - 8 pretty and elegant young MILF
Figure - 8 slim hourglass Figure with slight tummy. Perky butt that nice to smack
Boobs - 7.5 Big but abit sag
Service - 8 slowly catbath you and bbbj with water treatment. Will look at you seductively
Massage - 7 passable
GFE - 8.5 friendly and gentle with TLC
Overall - 7.8/10 a pretty good choice, will definitely return to explore more with her
How long is the session?
Mine in and out in 40min.

Bath 5min, massage 10min, sensual rubba etc 10min, turn around bbbj n hj 10min, left the place 39min sharp. She wouldn't do anything else post release.
Old 19-10-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Thanks for the MR but her ad listed B cup and HJ only though. Correct Bei Bei?
I am not very good in boobs judgement, I think is B+ to C bah

BBBJ I think is base on chemistry bah

This Beibei in B Area
Old 19-10-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41538 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Her advert said can touch her whole body. Anyone managed to touch her pussy and maybe manage to finger her? She always siam..
If can should be FN instead of SN
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1