The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
comeon2199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

hi everyone, kinda new here. I see a few major 'collection' of ML featured in sbf. Is there any specific nuance to these brands? What are your thoughts of these different brand. What should I know about them.

1) sgbeautycastle?
2) sglonelyguy
3) momo (www.impmm47.com/ )

from my understanding, most of these uses filters on their photo ( which is fair marketing to a certain extent), but are there any of these brands that outright just use someone else's picture?
how realistic are the reviews at the bottom of these pages? they sound very random and are mostly positive. is there a guide somewhere here that can use to avoid disappointments.
I assume given the point reputation system here, it's far more trustworthy than the one on their website.
Old 25-10-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Any bros tried either of these 2 before? Tempted to try. But I think is in hdb though.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiao-xiao/
Not HDB, one of the best proper massage that I encountered that also does good sensual. Far to travel for me but worth the trip.

Don't think she looks a lot like the pics but still considered pretty, a decent 7/10 ba.

Attentive and polite. Sensual patient and shiok (I dont like those that rush)

Continues to massage after the deed (not anyhow press type)
Old 25-10-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanoobster View Post
Agree with this. But for Amei case is not cos of CNY. She only here 6 months.
Oh, thanks for letting me know, cause a few ML told me they will be heading back in 2 months time, i ask why and it was cause of CNY , so previously there will be ML saying going back etc, idk to boost biz or what, but eventually come back... If never tio anything should be okay to come back sg
Old 25-10-2023, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 10
nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!

Which ML can accept customer not in data base? Please pm me.

Haven't been in this for a long time. I'm not in their database anymore.
Old 25-10-2023, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
comeon2199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus7 View Post
Which ML can accept customer not in data base? Please pm me.

Haven't been in this for a long time. I'm not in their database anymore.
Recently changed number. Cheryl from sglonelyguy accepted me.
Old 25-10-2023, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/shishi-massage/

Anyone tried her? Is she new?
Should not be new. Search for “shishi-massage” can see many MRs.
Old 25-10-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Not HDB, one of the best proper massage that I encountered that also does good sensual. Far to travel for me but worth the trip.

Don't think she looks a lot like the pics but still considered pretty, a decent 7/10 ba.

Attentive and polite. Sensual patient and shiok (I dont like those that rush)

Continues to massage after the deed (not anyhow press type)
If it's not HDB...it's shop or condo ? Interested to try because I frequently at north area.
Old 25-10-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Nope. Probably see me until sian already.. haha. But since you mentioned it, she did confide in me before (previous stint) that people has accused her of being money face asking for tips, session extensions, buy food etc. But she said that these were just casual remarks made during their conversation and unfortunately some bro took it very seriously and told her off. Honestly, i dont see any major issues with this,, its always willing buyer willing seller. if you don't like the extras just refuse. Period. The service is not going to go down because you refuse, furthermore these conversations usually occur at the end of the sessions so you ok she happy. You not ok, she look for next target lor. Perhaps it was the way it was delivered that ruffled some feathers. Anyway I had told her to be tactful when making such request especially clients that are not regulars. I believe she is more careful with this now, so far never ask me for anything (although I did offer to get her food on several occasions when I make bookings during meal time as food is not easily available in her location). Do have a go again, her massage got improve orh
Good that she is more aware, since she was losing rtm customers because of that. Anyway just realised she deleted me from WC, so no luck to try the improved massage skill liao.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 25-10-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Nope. Probably see me until sian already.. haha. But since you mentioned it, she did confide in me before (previous stint) that people has accused her of being money face asking for tips, session extensions, buy food etc. But she said that these were just casual remarks made during their conversation and unfortunately some bro took it very seriously and told her off. Honestly, i dont see any major issues with this,, its always willing buyer willing seller. if you don't like the extras just refuse. Period. The service is not going to go down because you refuse, furthermore these conversations usually occur at the end of the sessions so you ok she happy. You not ok, she look for next target lor. Perhaps it was the way it was delivered that ruffled some feathers. Anyway I had told her to be tactful when making such request especially clients that are not regulars. I believe she is more careful with this now, so far never ask me for anything (although I did offer to get her food on several occasions when I make bookings during meal time as food is not easily available in her location). Do have a go again, her massage got improve orh
Geeze!!! kenna zapped for giving my frank respond to a question posted at me. Well.. if you have experienced it differently, by all means share your views lah.. and what a comment he left //White knight of Fake PRC permit gals// bro.. what is "fake PRC permit gals"... if you got problem with gals in this trade then you should not be in this forum. BTW I wk to prc, thai and Vietnamese gals hor. GEEZE!!!
Old 25-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Geeze!!! kenna zapped for giving my frank respond to a question posted at me. Well.. if you have experienced it differently, by all means share your views lah.. and what a comment he left //White knight of Fake PRC permit gals// bro.. what is "fake PRC permit gals"... if you got problem with gals in this trade then you should not be in this forum. BTW I wk to prc, thai and Vietnamese gals hor. GEEZE!!!
Bro, get use to it lol. probably you mention about his wife lol

There are many Crazy ppl here like to zap others

I upped your points for you lo
Old 25-10-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/beibei-massage/

Have been exploring mainly in Dome 2 pass 1 to 2 week. Going through the RTF/RTM list last night and decided to visit Beibei (regular) since happen to be free.

After a tiring day, feels like returning home to wife serving me a cup of tea in sexy lingerie.

Take a hot shower (by myself), don't feel like doing anything today so I'll just lie down and enjoy the massage. I looked tired so she focus on loosening my tension at the neck.

For those who know and seen many FR before, Sensual is what really shines in Beibei. Fast forward to after catbath, face to face she sensual until I buay tahan, had to hug her and kiss. As in tired today I request to go slow, just hug kiss and slow HJ. I enjoyed so much and she say "你也得动我呀“, means "you got to touch me too". With the added moaning I soon done the deed.

she waited for me to finish and I went on bathing. Served me water again, tell me to take my time. How I wish there was a bowl of pig stomach soup.

Went home satisfied, before any bro warn me, yes I know, I'll watch the KC meter
Old 25-10-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post

Have been exploring mainly in Dome 2 pass 1 to 2 week. Going through the RTF/RTM list last night and decided to visit Beibei (regular) since happen to be free.

After a tiring day, feels like returning home to wife serving me a cup of tea in sexy lingerie.

Take a hot shower (by myself), don't feel like doing anything today so I'll just lie down and enjoy the massage. I looked tired so she focus on loosening my tension at the neck.

For those who know and seen many FR before, Sensual is what really shines in Beibei. Fast forward to after catbath, face to face she sensual until I buay tahan, had to hug her and kiss. As in tired today I request to go slow, just hug kiss and slow HJ. I enjoyed so much and she say "你也得动我呀“, means "you got to touch me too". With the added moaning I soon done the deed.

she waited for me to finish and I went on bathing. Served me water again, tell me to take my time. How I wish there was a bowl of pig stomach soup.

Went home satisfied, before any bro warn me, yes I know, I'll watch the KC meter
Bro, which slot were you ? 6.30pm or 9.15pm ? I before you or after you ?
Old 25-10-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
Bro, which slot were you ? 6.30pm or 9.15pm ? I before you or after you ?
Confirmed u both after me, I went early afternoon

I just love being with her, like I secretly visit my mistress during office hours

She change her photo and video liao, check it out

Old 25-10-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 21
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Cannot up your points but good sharing.
Old 25-10-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
adagioinr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Should not be new. Search for “shishi-massage” can see many MRs.
Seems like a different Shishi this one 36E??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1