The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia88 View Post
the key bangkok around $80sgd per night got sofa to boom boom . soi 19 is at the middle of the happening places + BTS + MRT + street vendors and with 24hr mcdonald at the robinsons and few local street hawkers operating till 2am .
Soi 19 is central location enough, access to Asoke/Suk BTS MRT interchange, new Terminal 21 and across infamous Soi Cowboy. Nana's just a hop away, from lower end touristy Suk.

That Robinsons is small, and opposite Times Square is quiet. Street vendors are a common sight all over bangers.
Old 16-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thrustme84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was staying at the key bangkok around $80sgd per night got sofa to boom boom . soi 19 is at the middle of the happening places + BTS + MRT + street vendors and with 24hr mcdonald at the robinsons and few local street hawkers operating till 2am .
Hi bro,key bangkok hotel is guest friendly?
Old 16-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bombing Bangkok ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Not spam ..... just alerting all our Samsters brothers to stay alert and alive
Community service?? Don't quite believe yours, as your posts are all sensationalist and thrive on headline grabbing bad news only. In these days of instant online news on mobile etc, yours maybe redundant.

Ever tried to say something original, rather than wholesale copy/paste job?
Old 16-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrustme84 View Post
Hi bro,key bangkok hotel is guest friendly?
They got condom on the mini fridge
Old 16-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malsoonka View Post
Perhaps shopping for clothes, Platinum is better (cheaper). But unlike BMK/Platinum, Terminal 21 has a theme = travel/airport. All the bathrooms on each level are different, and food options are better. Not only do you get a pretty nice food center (I believe that's the term in Thai) on the 5th floor, you've got a pretty wide range of restaurants on 4th/5th levels. Mexican is something they've got that's unusual for BKK. I like Curry House CoCo Ichibanya (Singapore has one too) - hits the spot for me.
Later i go see the toilets
Old 16-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cakeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, planned a trip to Bangkok alone on 5th to 9th Feb cos no kaki. Any bros will be there during the same duration? First time going there for a romp and would really appreciate some guidance there.
Old 16-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Addictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAddictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAddictedtosex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i will be there with a friend form the 25-27. anyone going there? we can go parrrtay together
Old 16-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 20
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeman View Post
Hi bros, planned a trip to Bangkok alone on 5th to 9th Feb cos no kaki. Any bros will be there during the same duration? First time going there for a romp and would really appreciate some guidance there.
Bro,

Would not worry too much. You shouldn't be alone too long. You are in Bangkok. He he.

Tim
Old 16-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cakeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Bro,

Would not worry too much. You shouldn't be alone too long. You are in Bangkok. He he.

Tim
Can't help feeling insecure somehow. Haha. Apparently someone told me off (kinda) for overspending in batam and spoiling market after i posted my fr from my first batam romp. Was hoping to steer clear of a re-enactment but 840 pages to read through is very daunting and the last 5 pages i saw consisted a lot of thai languange and acronyms that i can't comprehend so was thinking of sourcing for a mentor here rather than becoming a robert there.
Old 16-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cuntnoisseur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time here on my own and my only 2nd time in BKK. any kind bros can recommend a good massage place or cheekons? I'm staying near JW Marriott. many thanks!!!
Old 16-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
malsoonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Later i go see the toilets
If you're into malls. There's a new mall in Ratchada that's just opened up - Central ratchada. It's opposite Fortune Town.
Old 17-01-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thrustme84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They got condom on the mini fridge
lol.. love it
Old 17-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Central Plaza Ratchada got better choices than Terminal Suk 21.
Old 17-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Just back fr Bangkok, visited Ceaser. Quantity reduced compare to my last visit 1 year ago, but quality seems like improve a bit.
Old 17-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntnoisseur View Post
1st time here on my own and my only 2nd time in BKK. ...recommend a good massage place or cheekons? I'm staying near JW Marriott.
JW Marriot's at Phoenchit, near start of main Sukhumvit stretch. Can't do no wrong by hopping over to infamous Nana in neighborhood. For massage, check on Bkk massage thread -it's Ratchada's soapy joints or smaller popular outlets in 24 area near Emporium (assume happy ending's in your agenda)

Btw, what's your 'cheekons'?? And I must say your nick says it all

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1