The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-10-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros have intro for MLs that have good finger technique to tune you up by tickling your back and body? Love the feeling! Hahahaha
Old 10-10-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiebae View Post
Any bros have intro for MLs that have good finger technique to tune you up by tickling your back and body? Love the feeling! Hahahaha
Baby is not bad... but maybe later this week.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 10-10-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Booking rejected as my age > 40 lol. I was speechless 😅. One bro FR got rejected when he was in radar range (she could see him). This round, I didn't bother trying.
If the guy younger than 40 but look chao lao how ah? Case by case basis or must check Ic? Biz must be damm good back then to pull this kinda stunt.
Old 10-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth901114 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

Guys, in and out 30min..sensual-0…
You left yourself or she chased you go. Recently saw some Bros mentioned some MLs in out 30 Min, if left by yourself, is not fair come to thread KPkB. Is your own willing to left.
Old 10-10-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
You left yourself or she chased you go. Recently saw some Bros mentioned some MLs in out 30 Min, if left by yourself, is not fair come to thread KPkB. Is your own willing to left.
But sometimes if she's all dressed up(not referring to mht, just some mls in general) and doing her own things like playing her phone while you're just sitting there awkwardly, it's probably better for you to just leave to ease the awkwardness else you'll feeling like you you're overstaying your welcome, the good ones will either give you a massage or chit chat with you/give you a cup of water.The chui ones will ignore you, pretty sure most cheongsters will know what im talking about.
Old 10-10-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
But sometimes if she's all dressed up(not referring to mht, just some mls in general) and doing her own things like playing her phone while you're just sitting there awkwardly, it's probably better for you to just leave to ease the awkwardness else you'll feeling like you you're overstaying your welcome, the good ones will either give you a massage or chit chat with you/give you a cup of water.The chui ones will ignore you, pretty sure most cheongsters will know what im talking about.
I m not side either side. I know wat u r talking about, then we should challenge the ML to fulfill untill the times up and followed the SOP as put on the SLG site, either ask her to massage untill the times up, if there is No have gfe chemistry to chat. I have encountered 1 MLs totally no removed the her top and buttom, I challenged her, asked her did she know what u advertised on the site, I showed her and she insist dun to removed, and told me no need to paid her, then I not pushed further, end of the session, she insisted dun want my money, but I still paid her. Dat is the worst I have encountered
Old 10-10-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Well some MLs they just stopped and sit there using their phone when time is up. It just makes the session awkward and one would rather take a shower and then leave after paying.

Other better MLs will offer water, chat a bit, or give head (I'm referring to the one on your shoulders) massage, or even feet massage.
Old 10-10-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Seen a few "bored of Nina" posts in the last few weeks... is she going through the motions or just not offering anything beyond her usual menu? Cos I haven't seen any other "bored of" posts about other MLs.

Anyway, she will RTC on Oct 13 "for a few days", according to her wechat.
Old 10-10-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40992 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you say 40 and above, reject booking back then
If ML ask for my age I will straight away reject her
Old 10-10-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
If ML still massaging or at sensual at 30 mins mark and the customer suddenly dress up and leave by himself nothing to say... by 30 mins the whole session end, don't leave do what? Drink water ah?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 10-10-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 2
aiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-yan-zi-massage/

I remember she was around under a different name before. Didn't get to visit her the last time round. Any bros remember what was the name she used previously? Wanna go dig FR.
Looks like Sha Sha? Put on a bit of flesh
Old 10-10-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
cartoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-miya/

MILF, gave birth before and saggy boobs with tummy, turned down me in the beginning. Was thinking if she gives good service then shall be ok.
But in and out 30mins, rush work straight to point and ask to Top up for BJ and CIM, completely a no for me to RTM again.
Looks: 6/10, milf look
Massage: 7/10, average
body: 3/10 cannot look at it
GFE: 7/10
BBBJ and CIM: the only highlight 8/10, can try if you don't mind the rush job
RTM: Hell no!

PS: i will never go joo chiat again, 5th time there and 4 times of bad experience.
Old 10-10-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
If ML still massaging or at sensual at 30 mins mark and the customer suddenly dress up and leave by himself nothing to say... by 30 mins the whole session end, don't leave do what? Drink water ah?
Then they will take advantages on you Lor. Dats why I said asked them to massage untill the times up.
Old 10-10-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Booking rejected as my age > 40 lol. I was speechless 😅. One bro FR got rejected when he was in radar range (she could see him). This round, I didn't bother trying.
Not visiting thou.
I hope she has change her attitude.
Pity the guy who got rejected when already at site.
Imagine the time spent going down and the anticipation.
And then kena F backside.
Sort of shitty!
Old 10-10-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Baby is not bad... but maybe later this week.
Alright thank you for the advice bro! Will try when she listed again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1