The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2008, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 20
Si Geena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Would like some comments on how I should prepare myself when I visit the family in July. It's my first visit.

They are from Bangkok and live near Paknaam.

Any ideas for gifts? I suggested bah kwa to my girl but she thinks it's not a good idea.

I hadn't planned on staying with the family at first but my girl insisted (She's afraid that she'll lose control of me if I stay in hotel.). Nonetheless I mentioned to her that we should stay in different rooms during this period.

Comments please.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Geena View Post
Would like some comments on how I should prepare myself when I visit the family in July. It's my first visit.

They are from Bangkok and live near Paknaam.

Any ideas for gifts? I suggested bah kwa to my girl but she thinks it's not a good idea.

I hadn't planned on staying with the family at first but my girl insisted (She's afraid that she'll lose control of me if I stay in hotel.). Nonetheless I mentioned to her that we should stay in different rooms during this period.

Comments please.
1. cheese bah kwa / chocolates good for the kids.
2. in general, you can buy almost anything in thailand, as gifts. Hard to find something that you can buy in singapore but not in thailand (except for bah kwa). In general, let her choose the gifts loh.
3. You can be like celebrity chef Sam Leong, whom cooked black pepper crabs for the family. That will definitely wow your future in-laws.
4. since the girl insisted that you stay at her house, it's a very positive sign. To as whether you should sleep at separate rooms, perhaps you should let her make the decision?
Old 11-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Thanks for the comment rapebill.

1. The bak kwa was discouraged because my girl says too much chao tar bits. I guess they don't like to burn their food. Cheese bak kwa? Where can I find that? But Thais don't really dig cheese do they? It's not sweet or spicy. It's just jeeut to them.

2. She has suggested some perfumes for her mom. I thought it odd, but oh well, maybe I'll go along with it. I'm also considering some Yomeishu, score points.

3. I'm not much of a cook. Ouch. Maybe it's time to pick up some skillz.

4. I'm trying to impress the family, especially the mom, so that's why I suggested sleeping in different rooms. Of course, if she engineers some excuse to sleep together, I'll be hard-pressed not to accept.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Need to be air-tight sealed or can be those paper packaging?
you buy those packed nicely ones lah.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
2. She has suggested some perfumes for her mom. I thought it odd, but oh well, maybe I'll go along with it. I'm also considering some Yomeishu, score points.

4. I'm trying to impress the family, especially the mom, so that's why I suggested sleeping in different rooms. Of course, if she engineers some excuse to sleep together, I'll be hard-pressed not to accept.
yomeishu or dom .. not sure if it's a good idea. I bought DOM and the mom had the impression that it is medicine. Want to score massive points, buy Thai gold, haha.

Sleeping together means you are serious about marrying the daughter right and that her daughter is serious about you. Not to do so means that you still have reservations. So, which one will impress the mom more?
Old 11-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
yomeishu or dom .. not sure if it's a good idea. I bought DOM and the mom had the impression that it is medicine. Want to score massive points, buy Thai gold, haha.

Sleeping together means you are serious about marrying the daughter right and that her daughter is serious about you. Not to do so means that you still have reservations. So, which one will impress the mom more?
Interesting observation about the part of sleeping together. I had not looked at it that way, but now that you mention it...

My girl was pretty insistent that we should stay in the same room. It could have been her signal that she wants to demonstrate her seriousness in me. I guess I'll play it by ear on this one.

Not Thai gold lah, I dowan to go there and act all Robert Head like. Yes yes, yomeishu or DOM, I'll ask my girl if these would be effective.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Need to be air-tight sealed or can be those paper packaging?
Actually the best is you buy the uncook one and "bing" for them on the spot lor.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 11-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven View Post
Actually the best is you buy the uncook one and "bing" for them on the spot lor.
Haha...so "greng-jai"

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 11-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

Eh, not a bad idea. Sounds like a Bi Sa Ji ( Killer move)

JWNY, any ideas regarding gifts? Jian Mian Li type.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Are you serious? I am asking the question because some airport custom do not allow bringing in of certain food. Especially like Australia.
I am very serious but then again unless your THAI GF and family is in Australia else I dont see the need for the worry of customs.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 11-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
JWNY, any ideas regarding gifts? Jian Mian Li type.
Simple things is good enough, some food stuff, snacks etc will especially visiting for the first time. No need to set the standard so high especially when you are staying there. When in the house can keep you eyes open and see what is needed instead, maybe rice, beers or even a fan is a good contribution. If the first trip you start emptying your pocket then you will face the dilemma in the subsequent trips.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 11-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Simple things is good enough, some food stuff, snacks etc will especially visiting for the first time. No need to set the standard so high especially when you are staying there. When in the house can keep you eyes open and see what is needed instead, maybe rice, beers or even a fan is a good contribution. If the first trip you start emptying your pocket then you will face the dilemma in the subsequent trips.

there we go, BINGO!
Old 11-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
there we go, BINGO!
I think this is more about common sense. Even if the GF is a Sing, I dont see the need to bring anything much to "impress"....perhaps a good bottle of red wine is a nice start. Or what our friend might consider, "bing " cheese bak gua for them lor....

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 11-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..keep you eyes open and see what is needed instead, maybe rice, beers or even a fan is a good contribution.
Besides generic stuff like snacks etc, would like to think some household utility stuff will be better appreciated and plus is you get remembered by. But recall small but thoughtful stuff like school bags, pencil boxes and even small pocket money for kids goes a looong way.

Not done provincial homes bit meself. Excuse my dutch, but surely what's more important here comes from heart rather than what's worth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY
Haha...so "greng-jai"
All I know (and learnt last night from our outing) is mai chope, pom mai ngoh. Excuse my greek again from this novice
Old 11-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

I remembered I bought 2 bottles of red wine. The first thing they did was to gulp them down like beer. Although they grew up on beer and thai whiskey, they got drunk on red wine, LOL. Pity, I felt that the red wine was so wasted easily & quickly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1