The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Evra: I'm not first choice

Patrice Evra insists he will not be taking his place in the Manchester United team for granted this season.

Though Evra started 22 games in the Premier League last term, and was first choice when fit, the French full-back will not allow complacency to creep into his make-up.

The former Monaco defender expects Mikael Silvestre to challenge him for the role, and even Gabriel Heinze, should the Argentine fail to secure his exit from Old Trafford.

"I'm not the first choice," Evra told Sky Sports News. "I'm just a player for Manchester United.

"I did well last season and my job this season is just to confirm that. After that I look forward.

"Football is quick and you don't know. Gaby maybe is back and Mikael I thought he played very well.

"I say when you do not give your best, the boss will take you on the bench.

"Nobody, in every game, is sure to play the game.

"I will just give my best to confirm last year. I don't want people to say 'maybe he is lucky or maybe it is an accident'."

Sir Alex tried for another striker

Ferguson admitted he lodged a bid for another striker this summer.

Ferguson opted not to name the player but Bolton's Nicolas Anelka was rumoured to be a strong target, while the agent of Fabio Quagliarella, who scored 13 goals for Italian outfit Sampdoria last term but has since had his contract bought out in its entirety by co-owners Udinese, claimed six weeks ago United had bid £10million for the 23-year-old.

"We did try to get another player," confirmed Ferguson.

"It is obvious they are not going to sell at this particular time but we have our tabs on the situation."

'Sneak Preview' of the Away kit 2007/08

The black shirt has no collar but the area is trimmed with red as are the end of the sleeves, manufacturer’s Nike’s swoosh logo on the right chest is in white as is shirt sponsor’s AIG’s logo in the middle of the kit. The Manchester United club badge is as usual on the left chest.

There is a white ‘red devil’ symbol at the back of the neck, which will not be visible when worn, expect that this shirt will also have a white stripe down the back as the 2007/08 Man Utd home shirt does, in recognition of their Premier League title last season.
Old 20-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

This new black away jersey is nice!
Old 20-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Hmmm.... I hope they have better luck with this black jersey than those of yore.... I remember watching a 4-0 drubbing at the Nou Camp dressed in an ominous black strip....

Generally prefer the white away strips and the 3rd colour of blue.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 20-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Wah.... black is my favorite color...

Bro Mafan..... u heard that or not.... have to order 3 (size = XL) liao

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 20-07-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
insanity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cant wait for the release of this new black away strip.
Old 20-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

Owen sympathy for Tevez wait

OWEN Hargreaves, who had to endure almost a year of delays before realising his United dream, reckons Carlos Tevez will find playing for the Reds is worth the wait.

With FIFA due to settle the matter of Tevez's registration in the next few weeks, the Argentina striker is going to play a game of patience before his career takes off again.

"Every player would love the opportunity to come and play for Manchester United and I am sure Carlos is exactly the same," said Hargreaves, whose £18m move to Old Trafford from Bayern Munich was continually thwarted by the German club.

"Sometimes, these things are difficult. We are all aware Carlos is a fantastic player who is obviously wanted by the club but it is tough to say what the situation is at the moment.

"However, once it is sorted out, I am sure he will be eager to come here. Once Manchester United are interested in you, it is very difficult to say no."

Meanwhile, following Sir Alex Ferguson's admission that Tevez's arrival could see Alan Smith and Giuseppe Rossi leaving the club, speculation has been rife about their possible destinations.

Smith has been linked with a move to Everton after young striker James Vaughan dislocated his shoulder, while Gareth Southgate is also said to be preparing a £6m bid to bring the ex-Leeds player to Middlesbrough.
Old 21-07-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

PATIENT RIO'S FAITH PAYING BIG DIVIDENDS

RIO FERDINAND has revealed how Sir Alex Ferguson asked for his trust as he assembled another title-winning Manchester United team.

Ferdinand won the Premiership in his first season at Old Trafford in 2002-2003 but then had to endure three
barren campaigns as Ferguson patiently rebuilt his squad.

David Beckham, Juan Veron and Fabien Barthez left and they were followed over the next three years by Nicky Butt, Phil Neville, Roy Keane, Ruud van Nistelrooy and several others as, bit by bit, Ferguson attempted to piece together another great side.

Ferdinand could have grown restless while new arrivals like Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo went through the maturing process – especially as Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid and Barcelona would have jumped at any hint he wanted to leave Old Trafford.

But the England defender stayed loyal to a club who had stuck by him during his eight-month ban for missing a drugs test – and last season Ferguson delivered on his promise.

As Ferdinand prepared for United’s second game of their Far East tour, against FC Seoul today, he said: “The team we had when I first came was a team on a downward slope really. I don’t want to be too harsh but in terms of age the manager knew he had to do some reshuffling. You have to give him credit for that.

“There was a transitional period and it can be difficult to be part of that sometimes. You want to be in a winning team week in, week out, and it wasn’t happening. We were drawing and then losing games here and there and we were not really contenders.

“But the manager trusted himself and his judgment, and so did the board. He always had faith in the plans and the ideas that he had. He just wanted the players to stick by him.

“If you look at the progress someone like Cristiano has made as a player then that speaks volumes for the
manager. He has helped guide him through good and bad times and in football you do need to be guided at both ends of the scale.

“And last season we showed the resilience and a growth that the manager had been looking for and working on.

“It wasn’t easy to win the league but when you do it, it is the best feeling in the world. And it leaves you wanting it more. The desire to experience those feelings of success, satisfaction and adulation is always going to be there.”

Boosted by a summer spending spree that has brought in Owen Hargreaves, Anderson, Nani, plus the
probable arrival of Carlos Tevez, Ferdinand is confident United have a squad to stay at the top for several years.

“Hopefully we can move last season’s success on again,” he said. “The players are as excited as the fans by the new players. The manager does his homework on new signings, not just in terms of their footballing talent but as people, and that is important.

“The players I am surrounded by are strong personalities. We haven’t got any that will rest on their laurels. The manager wouldn’t have it and the pride of the players wouldn’t have it.

“If anyone was slacking in training there would be a few quick sharp looks or words from other players and that would get them back into it. If it didn’t happen, it would come from him as well.”

Ferdinand cannot visualise the club without Ferguson at the helm. “I hope he doesn’t retire while I am at the club,” he said. “I can’t imagine United without him. He’s a fantastic manager – his passion, desire and pride, and all the qualities that have brought him so much over the years, are the lifeline of the club.”

And Ferdinand believes he has shown he is also a man of his word, too. On United’s Far East tour two years ago he
suffered abuse from fans for stalling on his contract – the hostility fuelled by a picture of him in a London restaurant with Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon.

He said: “I think the fans have seen I’ve been true to my word. At the time, with all the media hype, it all went a bit hazy for a lot of the fans to see.

“The fact is that I wanted to be a United player for the rest of my career. I think the fans can now see the truth of those words. I said that I wanted to sign and I signed. That showed I wasn’t a liar.”

Last edited by qbdp; 21-07-2007 at 12:17 AM.
Old 21-07-2007, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Wah.... black is my favorite color...

Bro Mafan..... u heard that or not.... have to order 3 (size = XL) liao

Cheerz
AC
okok will get it if i can see it. so is 3 black for u and 1 red for yy rite ?

Retired
Old 21-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
...if i can see it...and 1 red for yy rite ?
Bro Mafan, +1 extra black away (only if you can). Sub-contract to that Devil73, as he need to keep do something useful than being busy with his gal..
Old 21-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
okok will get it if i can see it. so is 3 black for u and 1 red for yy rite ?
Bro Mafan, don't mind if you order 1 red + 1 black for me. Thanks.

You know my size, right or all the jerseys free size?
Old 21-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Bro Mafan, don't mind if you order 1 red + 1 black for me. Thanks.

You know my size, right or all the jerseys free size?
im afraid in HDY only free size only in BKK u can get s,m,l or xl or xxl. So total would be 5 black 2 red. cost ard 15-16. any changes will post once i see the stuff.

Retired
Old 21-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Thanks to you bros who gave this thread 5 star ratings.

Big shouts to Asiancigar for highlighting and started the 'campaign'. Cheers Bro!

Also thanks to all bros who have contributed in this thread and this thread belongs to all Manchester United supporting bros in SBF.

There's only ONE UNITED
Kum Sia Kum Sia.... just doing whatever i can for our beloved club Ole Ole Ole

Have a Ball(s) Breaking Weekend Brudders
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 21-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
im afraid in HDY only free size only in BKK u can get s,m,l or xl or xxl. So total would be 5 black 2 red. cost ard 15-16. any changes will post once i see the stuff.
Hello bro..... u forgot to include my 'kai sui' fee.... so must plus AC comm of 10% to the cost... hehe

Cheerz
AC

Old 21-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Hello bro..... u forgot to include my 'kai sui' fee.... so must plus AC comm of 10% to the cost... hehe

Cheerz
AC
bro i will just round up if bro dont mind cause exact sum i not sure yet and seems the last time i went up was april and will be 4 months apart so any changes not sure yet. dont know the new seasons de out laio ber

Retired
Old 21-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...will just round up if bro dont mind cause exact sum i not sure yet and seems the last time i went up was april and will be 4 months apart so any changes not sure yet. dont know the new seasons de out laio ber
Bro, you just doing us all a favour (with extra luggage). So we trust your judgement and just hit us with cost. Agree, we are not even sure if new season jerseys are even out in hdy. For AC, just X2 markup, he will not notice as he's too busy with ceweks, pinoys and puyings (multi-national)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1