The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-09-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried this Inner Mongolian Lady aka Amei's housemate:
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/anna-massage/

Location: Got bus stop in front to wait. Easy to access unit. Room was very spacious.

Looks: Definitely not head turner but also not a turn off. I would classify her as a MILF.

Body: Petite. Tits were large and perky but were soft so I am not sure if they are real or fake. Got tummy.

Massage: Not provided (bummer, as I was here for it). The session started with teasing right away.

Sensual: Was given catbath (with water in mouth), boobs massage, HDLY, Assrim, BJ and ended with HJ. I must say she shines here. But Topless only, not Nude as advertised.

Attitude: Soft spoken and hardworking lady. But in and out in about 40 mins.

RTM: Maybe, only if I am in the area and desperate for a release.
Old 27-09-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Any FR for below , as I’m preparing to visit her
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fangfang-massage/
The photo/ field report looks quite fake lei? Is it really true? Power massage like Tang/ Han dynasty but give bbbj and let u play neh neh till damn shiok
Old 27-09-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Tried this Inner Mongolian Lady aka Amei's housemate:
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/anna-massage/

Location: Got bus stop in front to wait. Easy to access unit. Room was very spacious.

Looks: Definitely not head turner but also not a turn off. I would classify her as a MILF.

Body: Petite. Tits were large and perky but were soft so I am not sure if they are real or fake. Got tummy.

Massage: Not provided (bummer, as I was here for it). The session started with teasing right away.

Sensual: Was given catbath (with water in mouth), boobs massage, HDLY, Assrim, BJ and ended with HJ. I must say she shines here. But Topless only, not Nude as advertised.

Attitude: Soft spoken and hardworking lady. But in and out in about 40 mins.

RTM: Maybe, only if I am in the area and desperate for a release.
Face so so ah. Picture like super model
Old 27-09-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This type of photoshop gao gao pics always cannot be trusted lah.
Old 27-09-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

This charbo neh neh super beautiful. If you quote SGbeautycastle, can bang her. She a bit yaya so need to be very patient with her.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yu-er-massage/
Old 27-09-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can’t tell lei. Need to be photoshop expert then can see
Old 27-09-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
That sound interesting from Bei Bei
Had a session with a fake Boobs ML some days ago, she is popular among Bros here but to me is quite disappointing.....I dislike fake Boobs.
Bei bei boobs just soso. Not too small but just average I think around B. Can zhut though.
Old 27-09-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Does Bei offer 2 shots ? Thinking of trying with all the rave reviews
Should be no issue. Can ask her about this. Her service is out to please one.
Old 27-09-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
The photo/ field report looks quite fake lei? Is it really true? Power massage like Tang/ Han dynasty but give bbbj and let u play neh neh till damn shiok
If u looking for full nude hard massage and big boobs u can vist but looking g for syt u can miss it
Old 27-09-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
This charbo neh neh super beautiful. If you quote SGbeautycastle, can bang her. She a bit yaya so need to be very patient with her.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yu-er-massage/
Zhun bo? The neh neh real?
Really e cup?
Old 28-09-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 3
furball000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfurball000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Writing one of my first FRs for this girl. I think she deserves to be known by bros.

Look: just like the photo. Young. You see is what you get.
Body: like Yu Er above, she’s not the slim type. But boobs are HUGE. Main reason why I RTF for so many times.
Massage: very good. I think she mentioned she was trained professionally back in China. A big plus for me cuz normally I don’t get decent massage with a happy ending.
Service: patient, with various ‘tricks’ provided. And just imagine getting rubbed by those boobs. Definitely worth the price.
Location: Central area condo, 2 mins walk from the MRT. I don’t drive but I think there is parking available at the condo.

Overall I think she’s just very nice. Treat all customers with a good heart. She always offer things she cooked/baked at home, or fruits maybe. I think bros who visited her can verify this.
Old 28-09-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nilarun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helplessbro View Post
Mumu is FL in disguise, she has ads on other sites.
Old 28-09-2023, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 23
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Yi Yi 依依
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yiyi-massage/

Yesterday, Took up the Ear Picking Service with CIM
She still one the best for me. (YMMV)

Bbbj: 9/10 deep throat many times with good licking
Overall: 9/10

Had been swimming a lot recently and having an itch in the ear.
After looking with the ear monitor camera decided to take up the ear drops treatment by her.
[Please check with her the cost before taking up the ear drop treatment(YMMV)]

Exploded like the like the F1 winner fireworks. (CIM)

Damage is 3B + 4R(Ear drop treatment)
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 28-09-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
that's one nehneh xpert right there! so far in recent days I find Anqi's boobs to be the finest
PSA PSA!
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-an-qi/
We have left than TWO weeks to enjoy AQ’s finest (.)(.)
Don’t miss the boat. I’ve already confirmed all my RTMs till last day.
Enjoy while it lasts. Will be hard to find someone to replace this sexy kitten. Please share your MRs for me to find gems to replace AQ when she RTC because Sharing is Caring.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 28-09-2023 at 08:36 AM.
Old 28-09-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Bei bei boobs just soso. Not too small but just average I think around B. Can zhut though.

Still better than unnatural man made
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1