The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/w-massage/
Decided to try the famous w few days ago. Sent a text and somehow got a reply. Seems like ml business not doing as well.
Looks 8/10. She is definitely pretty with big electric eyes. But can tell is man made face haha. But she is definitely not 21 years old as listed. probably late 20s or early 30s.
Body: 7/10. I saw someone commented that she is fat. I do not think so. She is not your slim petite syt, but i think her body is still well maintained with slight tummy. Her skin is very smooth and smells really nice so overall gfe is good.
Boobs: Probably B+, but man made and unfortunately I do not think it was well made. Not for bros that like natural tits
HJ/sensual: 9/10. Got pattern and variation for hj, boob rub. Her catbath is one of the best i tried and i think this area is where she shines.
Massage: 6/10. I feel not that great. But got some effort. But also can feel she keep using 1 hand nassage while replying text. Will ask if strength is ok. But then again cant expect good massage from condo ml
Overall: Her service is probably one of the better ones if you dont expect slim petite syt la.

Well, sorry to say that I don't consider her service and appearance as one of the better one lor...
I am not sure what catbath you got but I only have short nipple licking
Dislike most is her 独臂刀 massage...and massage is pushing instead of fingers pressing.
Not to mention Man made face and Boobs....
The plus point was her arrangement to her room was great, gate open to drive in and door open to lift access.
Old 30-09-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Baicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Sian too late. Meeting lora liao
Me too. Hopefully no disappointment from Lora
Old 30-09-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/pei-qi-massage/

Visited PeiQi again. Good relaxing massage, nice catbath on the back and front. The overall session was good, we were frenching and I tried to remove her panties, she stopped me harshly and ruined all the mood. Realized I wouldn't be able to finish, stopped her, went to shower, and left. She might be in code red at the moment, but should be fine if you keep away from the south part.
Dun know Pei Qi can French. Nowadays really hard to french the younger MLS. Booking her next
Old 30-09-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjshalfjih View Post
MR for Natalie (SLG)-

Stole template from another bro as this is my first time doing MR, but amended to personal experience.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty face (personal preference) and she looks mid-late 20s to me.
Body: 10/10 firm natural Bs I think and slim/fit body with practically no tummy. Maybe not suitable for big bros that like giant boobs.
Location: 9/10 standalone studio apartment, very accessible for private & public transport.
Massage: 8/10 She provides decent massage and constantly check which areas you prefer her to focus on and if her strength is ok.
Sensual: 12/10
- Strips down to birthday suit during sensual and looks freaking gorgeous
- She smells good
- Can touch her everywhere I think but ensure gentle and trimmed nails
- She did a bit of breast fk as well
- Simulates me in a variety of techniques.
-After the deed, she continue to give a gentle head massage(big head) till times up. No shortchange time, was there the full 1.5hr.
Overall: Left a happy boy. Finally got a RTM session after trying for past 2 weeks. She’s super hard to meet/book cuz she don’t use phone at all during service, so very little response from her.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/natalie-massage/
12/10 for sensual. Wow
Old 30-09-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 2
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjshalfjih View Post
MR for Natalie (SLG)-

Stole template from another bro as this is my first time doing MR, but amended to personal experience.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty face (personal preference) and she looks mid-late 20s to me.
Body: 10/10 firm natural Bs I think and slim/fit body with practically no tummy. Maybe not suitable for big bros that like giant boobs.
Location: 9/10 standalone studio apartment, very accessible for private & public transport.
Massage: 8/10 She provides decent massage and constantly check which areas you prefer her to focus on and if her strength is ok.
Sensual: 12/10
- Strips down to birthday suit during sensual and looks freaking gorgeous
- She smells good
- Can touch her everywhere I think but ensure gentle and trimmed nails
- She did a bit of breast fk as well
- Simulates me in a variety of techniques.
-After the deed, she continue to give a gentle head massage(big head) till times up. No shortchange time, was there the full 1.5hr.
Overall: Left a happy boy. Finally got a RTM session after trying for past 2 weeks. She’s super hard to meet/book cuz she don’t use phone at all during service, so very little response from her.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/natalie-massage/
Template looks familiar. Lol

No worries. Point form always easier to write and read.
Old 30-09-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1138 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/w-massage/

Decided to try the famous w few days ago. Sent a text and somehow got a reply. Seems like ml business not doing as well.

Looks: 8/10. She is definitely pretty with big electric eyes. But can tell is man made face haha. But she is definitely not 21 years old as listed. probably late 20s or early 30s.

Body: 7/10. I saw someone commented that she is fat. I do not think so. She is not your slim petite syt, but i think her body is still well maintained with slight tummy. Her skin is very smooth and smells really nice so overall gfe is good.

Boobs: Probably B+, but man made and unfortunately I do not think it was well made. Not for bros that like natural tits

HJ/sensual: 9/10. Got pattern and variation for hj, boob rub. Her catbath is one of the best i tried and i think this area is where she shines.

Massage: 6/10. I feel not that great. But got some effort. But also can feel she keep using 1 hand nassage while replying text. Will ask if strength is ok. But then again cant expect good massage from condo ml

Overall: Her service is probably one of the better ones if you dont expect slim petite syt la.
I thk her biz is poor for a reason… I used to visit her but had stopped for quite some time liao. As mentioned her phone usage and her service standards dropped after you became regular and she start complaining about everything ….
So most ppls will have very different opinions about her…

I don’t spend money on girls who complain..
Old 30-09-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
I'm somehow blacklisted I believe for this 2 ML. Envy you get to choose
Your number probably had some previous negative records. or no records. I do know Anqi will accept bros with records in the database. I visited her recently for the first time.
Old 30-09-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Your number probably had some previous negative records. or no records. I do know Anqi will accept bros with records in the database. I visited her recently for the first time.
I think you're right, she say my number has no record. But for others that I go with all have record :/ oh well, there is many other options
Old 30-09-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
Dun know Pei Qi can French. Nowadays really hard to french the younger MLS. Booking her next
Ymmv, of course. She was avoiding kisses during the first session.
Old 30-09-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
Ymmv, of course. She was avoiding kisses during the first session.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 30-09-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got any milf that's fun with great personality to recommend? Don't have to be chio kind.

Don't need to recommend Nat coz 90 percent time I can't meet her free slot lol
Old 30-09-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
BWCMuppet is Cool - loads of Potential

Who the best for JG?
Old 30-09-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I always request those ML who I intend to return to reject my booking if she is on code red.
Haiz I never request one... and I only met very few who warn you they code red... current still active I only met one, though I dropped her liao.

This one I still asked her she want drink or not which she accepted, so normally code red they don't drink. Then I saw the pad, also don't wanna verify real or fake.

Anyway my regulars normal end - start of month code red so now is the danger period for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I know another ML who advertised as 23 but actually oredi 40..... and she is still an angpai here with many bros complaining hard to get a slot with her.
Think I know which one... I could tell that she not young from some some traits...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong

Last edited by derrickboy; 30-09-2023 at 04:05 PM.
Old 30-09-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/lora-massage/

Contray to reports that her service standards has drop

I visit lora. She was awesome leh??? Like legit one of the top 5 mls I have visited

She look around 23 25??? Have a awesome figure. Can tell she execrise. she look like those girls in yoga or tennis outfit that you wish to fuck but can't cos she out of your league.

And yes she is pretty. Beautiful eyes. Was in heaven when she look at me with those eyes.

She was really attentive to my needs and legit did not rush the hj. I did not feel mechanical at all. I won't go into details about the deed but it was crazy awesome.
Sensual wise she was awesome. I won't go into details. Before you ask FYI she only offer what is on her ad .
Old 30-09-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/lora-massage/

Contray to reports that her service standards has drop

I visit lora. She was awesome leh??? Like legit one of the top 5 mls I have visited

She look around 23 25??? Have a awesome figure. Can tell she execrise. she look like those girls in yoga or tennis outfit that you wish to fuck but can't cos she out of your league.

And yes she is pretty. Beautiful eyes. Was in heaven when she look at me with those eyes.

She was really attentive to my needs and legit did not rush the hj. I did not feel mechanical at all. I won't go into details about the deed but it was crazy awesome.
Sensual wise she was awesome. I won't go into details. Before you ask FYI she only offer what is on her ad .
Her hand ok?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1