The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Actually responsibility is also ours.
Got a vanilla told me before, her friend who came before, intro the whole “group” to just come sg to work. Because sg guys just need to scold them and they won’t touch them already. Easy money compared to China/HK. *faceplam*
The thing is if you get into a dispute with the MLs, they will blacklist you in the database, most of the time i will just not escalate the matter unless service is really really bad because i don't wanna get a new card over this..don't think they have that in China/HK, which is why the customers there are way more demanding and in order to survive, they will have to give in to their demands. Also i guess sinkies are really much more respectful and less rough towards women compared to tiong men.
Old 24-09-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
The thing is if you get into a dispute with the MLs, they will blacklist you in the database, most of the time i will just not escalate the matter unless service is really really bad because i don't wanna get a new card over this..don't think they have that in China/HK, which is why the customers there are way more demanding and in order to survive, they will have to give in to their demands. Also i guess sinkies are really much more respectful and less rough towards women compared to tiong men.
Blacklist us because of phone database ? This likely only happen to ML from SG website like SGL. The OKT who think of this idea really huat big big

I do not think there is such thing as blacklist us if we walk into SG MP and HC.

Likewise, PRCs ML work in China usually work in such place 按摩水疗中心 and harder to blacklist customer who are demanding ?

If PRCs ML also use phone database and work in China condo, they can blacklist PRC customer too. But I really doubt such phone database exists for PRC and HK customers. All I know that they use massage app but the customer identity can be hidden to some extent

Tend to agree that somehow our SG guys name are known to be foreigner friendly when I chiong overseas like Japan and South Korea . That means easier fir SG guys to access these sexual services place when you told them that you are from Singapore. Likely we are more respectful to working gals overseas
Old 24-09-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Aiyo,
For Nat, the security actually don't care don't ask, just chitchat among themselves. They won't even look at you. The entrance is huge, so just walk on to the lift. But you have to listen to her instructions carefully to get up. You have to activate the lift button through the intercom first. So don't try following others in through the glass door and realise you can't press the lift button inside.
Just additional info, when coming down DO NOT USE the tenant lift as that is operated via access card. You will be stuck inside and open door button didn't work. Had to call security to open door. Lol. There is another lift for non card useage to come down. Other than this little mishap, the nuru session was simply shiok gao gao. I would even say better compared to XE.
Old 25-09-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
The MLs I visited never ask, but I usually offer to buy if it's near meal time. Else if convenient I'll just grab something. Don't have to follow ah, just part of PR.
Nice.. some others will ask u to drive her out to buy things..
Old 25-09-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
Hi bro, just checking whether is it common to have ml asking u for meals and buy stuff for them after u visit them for quite awhile?
It depends on the ML usually. I have had MLs even asking for help in the first appointment.
Usually I will ask anyway if closer to meal times. Small favor only, not big money or too hard anyway. Usually this helps to break some ice, food topic always easy.
Old 25-09-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dididino is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Drive out risky to be seen. So no 😂
Old 25-09-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol this would never happen to me since I don’t drive.
End of the day it’s your call anyway, they also know not everyone is convenient to do that.
Old 25-09-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dididino is Cool - loads of Potential

OKT power leh. One of my regular changing place suddenly. They must be quite well verse in properties
Old 25-09-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Blacklist us because of phone database ? This likely only happen to ML from SG website like SGL.

Likely we are more respectful to working gals overseas
Actually I think everything goes both way. If there isn't this database service, I am quite sure we will not see the MLs here for long. Either got sent back, get caught, or get abused etc. The pervert stories I hear from the MLs are quite scary. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. In China, they are shop based, got OKT look after them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Honestly looking good. Please do the honour to give a FR hahaha
https://sglonelyguy26.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Was rather surprised when I went into SGL today and found Ruan Ruan's ad refreshing and what attracts me in her ad is her fair skin tone. I was worried that is PS and made an appointment lowering my expectation a fair bit.

Booking was easy and straightforward. Location was ok, with a carpark up the slope. I was taken aback by her height as I was expecting someone petite, but she is not petite, voluptuous and rather tall. She has this smile that is quite captivating. First impression was not a disappointment. She shares the apartment with another ML and toilet is outside.

Green in massage and sensual but I enjoyed every single minute of it. Smooth and fair skin tone, endowed with a beautiful pair of D bosom with pink nips, and selflessly sharing it. Gave me a hard explosion. Lots of hugging after and great vibes.

I have added her into my rotation list. Wasn't expecting much but it turned out to be an intoxicating session. RTM for sure.
Old 25-09-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy26.com/rong-er-massage/

Fast food , not syt, photo discount 40%
… environment in small hotel room …. Will not recommend
Old 25-09-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant future

Short review for https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-yoyo/

Location: Convenient for drivers, troopers got bus stop right in front. Didnt like the shop layout as the shower is shared. Towels and sheets are one time use and disposable kind.

Looks: Refer to her video in the black dress - 10%. Admittedly not a looker, the only thing you would look at are her bosoms.

Body: Ds and tuneable raisin. Very nicely shaped and natural. So far the best i groped this year. Body abit chubby but not michelin man kind

Massage: Decent. Will check if strength is okay. SN with light teasing

Sensual: FN with 4G roam. HJ started slow. Uses her papaya to rub your back with light moans.

GFE: More like a friend. Breaks ice easily and would engage you in convo, cheerful. Whole session filled with dirty talk. No phone usuage during session.

In-out 45mins, including 2 showers

RTM: Yes
Old 25-09-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
bwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Don’t know which one put my number as “phishing” in the database, making it very difficult for me to get a reply now.
Old 25-09-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/rong-er-massage/

Fast food , not syt, photo discount 40%
… environment in small hotel room …. Will not recommend
That’s crazy. So ex somemore …
Old 25-09-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwxym View Post
Don’t know which one put my number as “phishing” in the database, making it very difficult for me to get a reply now.
Have you rejected any girls before? Some will get offended and use this method to get back at you.
Old 25-09-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Good news fellow chongsters... TangTang will be returning this week!

Here's her last night's WC update

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1