The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Been a while since i posted on here but just wanted to share my experience from early 2017.

After research i decided to visit 78 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam or Stocking Ktv. Its a korean run Ktv which means it has set pricing on packages that include various diff alcohols with tips included to the mamasan.

Tips to girls are 400k to sit with you and i got there about 7pm which is peak time in hcm (6-10pm). There was a selection of about 30 girls not too many lookers and i ended up choosing a cute 19 year pld with real C++ cup breasts amd syt face.

Its googled as 0ne of the more expensive ktv joints but i found the room to be average quality with limited and old choices for songs.

Whats great about the korean places is alot have a solo set pacakge for when youre alone and dont want to pay the group 150 usd drink sets. Comes to usd 60 for unlimited time in the room and a couple of bottles of soju, mixers some nuts and waters.

Really prefer the ktvs as i can build chemistry with the girl before asking if theyd like to stay with me for the night ^^. I think its a good idea to hedge your bets with 2 or 3 girls to see who you click with the most.

Takeout fee is around 2m ST or 3m LT depending on your negotiation skills.

I have been to vietnam a few times, tried the popular massage places, the clubs (both viet like 212 vegas and foreign like lush and the god awful wechat girls so feel free to shoot me any qus about those. Ktv is by far and away my favorite pastime from those since if you click the experience at the hotel is extra great and can lead to days of extra sex heh.

Ktv is a more expensive option overall and more time consuming. Going as a group can be really fun though. Note that the girls do not Have to go with you but most will bar a massive stuff up lol.

My particular girl took me out drinking at Bui vien Go2 after. She ended up taking me around the city and we had dinner most nights and she stayed in mt room everynight for the 5 days i was there. I paud her 6 mill plus the expenses of going out for food and partying. YMMV.

Still got to visit Dai nam and other massage joints during the day for some variety . No pictures thus time but ill be sure to when i go again early next year.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IslandMc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Bro, I will be e here in hcm till 6.. Anyone wanna meet up?
Old 02-12-2017, 11:14 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Hope up u can continue to contribute such good info. Good Job
Thanks for the compliement. More to learn form you guy expert in Vietnam.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-12-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wildkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello all .. me will be here for a week.. kindly pls PM for any good FR.. me tired of wechat.... thks alot.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1162 / Power: 19
MaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud ofMaxBonk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Day 3

{Any reason quote entire forum...edited by mod}

Wake up late so just have breakfast nearby hotel.

Conclusion
Overall it was a nice trip. Life there is slow pace and carefee. Road was very messy but have to adapt to it. Maybe a railway system can slove this problem. It was short but a fruitful one getting to try out different food, taste culture and style. Will be looking forward to plan a next long trip there to explore more stuff.

Thanks bro, Very informative

Last Up : nitecrawllerr , simple2kee , love2paint , QT169 , Sex1314, Super00

those outstanding pls be patient

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=84592

Last edited by Hurricane88; 04-12-2017 at 05:26 AM.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

pumkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I going alone today for 5 days, any 1 interested to party together, its my first time to hcm.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

I am here for 5 days alone, anyone can party together?
Old 04-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandMc View Post
Bro, I will be e here in hcm till 6.. Anyone wanna meet up?
can party together? I also alone.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

arrive hcm today. raining lightly. anyone up for party? I am new.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumkin View Post
arrive hcm today. raining lightly. anyone up for party? I am new.
dude

your account is under moderation and will be released by admin once they approve...so try not to post the same msg so many times...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-12-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
[SIZE="4"]
Happy Ending Massage
Yen Linh (Barber shop)

I cannot remember the address but is in district 1.
We were invited to the sofa and one chio viet ladies told us about the price and then lead all the lady rest of the ladies out for us to choose. After choosing, we were lead to the room upstair. I was lucky to have a room with washing basin as the ladies ask i want to wash hair, i told her ok. After that strip to my under garment for massage. Then there come the happy ending. Quote me a price and i reduce down it then i screw here the second round just giving her extra tips.

The 3 of us left the place a happy man with big smile and wonderful memories.

Went back to Ben Thanh Market to pick up some stuff and head back to hotel before we proceed to next destination. Took a rest and decide to go KTV.

KTV
Procced to one of the KTV in District 5 at about 6pm. Vietnam abit different seem that most of the KTV close at about 10plus. Cannot remember the name, but place was discreet and ulu. Room was very big for the 3 of us and price was reasonable too. Gals standard was ok, wild and naughty type. Mummy able to commnuicate in many languges and told us that we can give the time we want and ladies will be outside your room waiting for u.Me and my friend each dabao one ladies and it was history for the rest of the night.

After having some drink and feel rather tipsy, we have dinner at some shop near by, not sure what kind of food we have but it taste great. Something like mee pok and mee kia in SG with pork, crab, prawn, bean spout and onion inside.

Saloon

On the way, saw alot of hot viet chick so decided to venture to a clean saloon for a massage to try. We procced to Le Duyen 4. I think this place quite famous and some of them know well. There are also a few branch in HCM.

Basically, this place offer you a wash hair blow hair and clean massage service. You will be serve by hot lady of your choice. You can also chat with the ladies to tackle them and see if u have chance to date them out of bed them another time. I cannot tahan while she massage me facing her, make me feel like wanting to bonk her. But all is memories and experience.

After the massage, we proceed back to hotel for our mission and all that was history.
Thanks for FR bro. Can advise on the damage for your bonks at massage parlour, ktv dabao and saloon?
Old 07-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangc0ck View Post
Thanks for FR bro. Can advise on the damage for your bonks at massage parlour, ktv dabao and saloon?
I not sure about what the market rate all but I bargain.

-Clean massage 200 000dong for hot stone massage plus 200 000 dong for lady tip
-Clean saloon with sexy dress lady 300 000 dong for massage n wash hair plus
350 000dong as tips.
-Dirty saloon 200 000 entrance fj lady quote 2million I bargain to 1.5million for one shot. After one shot, I still distrub and tease her and distrub her pussy. She wet wet buay tahan signal for second round. I was quite surprised got 2nd round. Ask her how much she said just tip her can Liao. So shoot her 2nd round and pay her 500 000dong.
-ktv ladies sitting is 300 000dong they will not butterfly around
Bills depend on what u ordr and how many person in total. Ladies Overnite I pay 2million. Had 3 shots so I think still ok.

In fact, some place all price n tips stated clearly

Dont ask me for location, I cannot remember.

I don't go often. For those price I paid I not sure is it market rate or overpaid but important is pay liao worth,enjoy and also satisfied man can happy already.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

martin64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting new book called fuck miss saigon: adventures of a vietnamese prostitute just appeared on Amazon - looks pretty explicit
Old 08-12-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 18
nottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud ofnottiboy has much to be proud of

i will be going hcm from 8 to 18 dec, will stay at D1, please pm me if you want to find kakis to chiong together
Old 08-12-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
qwerty132 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro in HCMC? I'll be here for the weekend, will be great to cheong or chill
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1