The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 16-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Luckily her surname is Theng....not Nah.

Or else her name will be Kanny Nah...

hahahaha
Why you so like dat?
Old 16-09-2008, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Kanny's (a.k.a. Denise Theng) (○ Y ○) damn 'Theng' Theng'... One Helluva Sweet Young Theng

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 16-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 17
Sexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexmachines deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearish1 View Post
she is kanny theng , big boobs syt , use to be JC model, blog site below , I'm a big fan of her since many year back while she was only 18

followyrheart's Xanga Site
funny name but pretty face! Really pretty, i think more pretty than rui en and joanne peh.
Old 16-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kkkann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about Hong Huifang?
Old 16-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

i agree with it that her sound really create steam !! saw her blog .. more prettier ler ... look abit like ann poh .. agree?
Old 16-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

good job, bro and bro Glen! Find her very slutty and potentially bonkable... Listening to her voice will make my horns grow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearish1 View Post
she is kanny theng , big boobs syt , use to be JC model, blog site below , I'm a big fan of her since many year back while she was only 18

followyrheart's Xanga Site
Old 16-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
EvilInside is one of the Best!EvilInside is one of the Best!EvilInside is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkann View Post
How about Hong Huifang?
she belong to milf type. but then if free who dont want,right
Old 16-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Wah lao a Lao cai u all also want
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 16-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny View Post
Yes, Constance Song is someone I wished I can bonk

Her description of the man she looking for in the pic below matched my statistics

http://img125.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp...ng04_392lo.jpg
But can u give her constant 'song'(sextisfied)????
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 17-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

smudger19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love xiang yun!! Although most of the times she acted as auntie in most of the dramas but she is one HOT MILF with hidden assets!! If her dressing is more open minded i think her (.)(.) will attract more attention then what is expected..Think of her now also make me very horny..
Old 17-09-2008, 02:53 AM
Samster

cydonia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If can ah, i want to bonk rui en ah. She really damn seductive. Imagine when you doggy her and than she turn and look at you than give you the slutty look, omg bth liaoz!! And she look super tasty, yummy!
Old 17-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

1) Fiona Xie
2) Magaret Lee
3) Ericia

i love fann and felicia but somehow not in that sexual way...
Old 17-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CityHunter789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm, wanted to aleast try Zoe Tay.
Let me the big gege fxck this ah jie....heehee
Old 17-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently she appeared in some slimming program in papers, wearing a corset or something... u saw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudger19 View Post
I love xiang yun!! Although most of the times she acted as auntie in most of the dramas but she is one HOT MILF with hidden assets!! If her dressing is more open minded i think her (.)(.) will attract more attention then what is expected..Think of her now also make me very horny..
Old 06-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4207 / Power: 19
sadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond reputesadlonelyguyer has a reputation beyond repute

new on my list
debra teng
another debra teng
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1