The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolous_ami View Post
Went down earlier. The waiting area all guys. Gals all working. Very popular spot.
Sure it is. Otherwise, how can some 54A ang pai clock a whopping 330 billable hours in a single month... Last time, I thought the record of Moon's 290 is unbreakable, but apparently I was wrong...

长江后浪推前浪,看看今日谁最浪...
Old 25-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw Meihui at Cineleisure 2 weeks ago, think during the IT week at ard midnight. Probably went movie with her "boyfriend", she still look so sharp..haiz, envy the guy.
Old 25-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
Saw Meihui at Cineleisure 2 weeks ago, think during the IT week at ard midnight. Probably went movie with her "boyfriend", she still look so sharp..haiz, envy the guy.
Must be that bloke who showers her with branded stuff and $$$$ lor! He really spoiled the market. He better keep his finger crossed that Mei Hui would not be caught by AV/police by accident. In the eyes of AV, all WL in GL are not allowed to go on a date with any male individual here except her boss and her colleagues. If there is a road block in Orchard road or something, MH can kiss goodbye to GL and L1654A. Her boss will also likely get into hot soup for failing to control his WL.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 25-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
Dude --- no point in envying ...just enjoy Meihui when & as you get her & let her "b.friend" envy YOU
Old 25-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Must be that bloke who showers her with branded stuff and $$$$ lor! He really spoiled the market. He better keep his finger crossed that Mei Hui would not be caught by AV/police by accident. In the eyes of AV, all WL in GL are not allowed to go on a date with any male individual here except her boss and her colleagues. If there is a road block in Orchard road or something, MH can kiss goodbye to GL and L1654A. Her boss will also likely get into hot soup for failing to control his WL.
Bro I thought MH was a sweet kid & gave me a good ... no great time .... so I wish her all the best of luck
Old 25-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
taylore8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JENNY IS BACK FROM CODE RED HO SAY LIAO WILL BE GOIN DOWN TO BONK LATER IN AFTERNOON CANNOT TAHAN LIAO .
Old 25-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

streamer8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss jenny for 1 week must drop by today to release full tank liao .
Old 25-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

just finish a session with jenny shiok she is still the best ,
Old 25-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't worry lah! AV is closing an eye to this kind of activity., unless someone goes to lodge a complaint. you can find WL in MBS, Clark Quay, Boat Quay, etc during their off dayswith their rich Kai Ye
Old 25-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
zynga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Drop by tomorrow for a bonk there .
Old 25-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
a123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyseal View Post
just finish a session with jenny shiok she is still the best ,
Ya... Jenny one of the best but now my preferred girl is Xiao Man
Old 25-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

taylore8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by a123 View Post
Ya... Jenny one of the best but now my preferred girl is Xiao Man
Heard that xiao man was play out by a customer , she was ask to go out with him during her off day and will paid for 1k but during half way through the guy went off without paying her the $ kanna kc by this bro .
Old 25-06-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Capablanca is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey Bros?

I just went back from a very, very long oversea's work and I'm looking for a really good bonk. Where is this 1654A? and how much is the damage?
Old 26-06-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
don't worry lah! AV is closing an eye to this kind of activity., unless someone goes to lodge a complaint. you can find WL in MBS, Clark Quay, Boat Quay, etc during their off dayswith their rich Kai Ye
If she was caught red handed, she will be banished back to China for sure. AV will not close one eye if that happens. There were a few cases happened before.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 26-06-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
frivolous_ami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Sure it is. Otherwise, how can some 54A ang pai clock a whopping 330 billable hours in a single month... Last time, I thought the record of Moon's 290 is unbreakable, but apparently I was wrong...

长江后浪推前浪,看看今日谁最浪...
This is very scary. Can imagine the gal so sore down there sometimes. Sian siah, looks like gotta go else where for char bo...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1