The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 23
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

New russian/chinese girl on SH69...chio!

http://www.shenhua69.com/evaa

Anyone tried?!

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 11-08-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
angelababy1881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

人在做,天在看,不要乱说话。。。小心你的小弟弟
Old 11-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post

Anyone tried?!
I have my doubts.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I have my doubts.
Haha marketing 101.....
Old 11-08-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post

Anyone tried?!
99% chinese, 1% russian LAH!
Old 11-08-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 10
secretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant future

Hi mint thread missing???
Old 11-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 15
songant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud of

she looks good. any bro tried before?
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/mi-mi-massage/

Thanks

Old 11-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Any Bro Tried before her?

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/victoria-massage/
Old 11-08-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 24
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songant View Post
she looks good. any bro tried before?
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/mi-mi-massage/
that's xiao mi feng
https://da3377.wordpress.com/xmf/

haha..can get young 1 ah??

but she's my type..

any review??

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 11-08-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16336 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winddd View Post
Anyone tried this ML before, looks good...

https://sbfsg.agency/showth...392&highlight=

She looks like Yoyo from shenhua69, but i cant confirm...

http://www.shenhua69.com/yoyo/
Yes i think it is the same girl.
In fact Lina has another thread which bears the same phone number with Yo Yo
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=545405
Old 12-08-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/yoyo-massage/

For some reason I can't hyperlink on my phone.
I am here typing review as I smoke and sit here do nothing cause this girl just aeroplane me. Yes, I was late and I apologize to her for being late cause something came up. Told her late 5 - 10mins and she replied me "next time".
Wtf!? I travelled down all the way and late abit, that's it?! There goes my massage session!? Also not say I late 30mins...

Seriously bro, tell me... I know I wrong but is it really that wrong!? This is my first time encountering such a girl man. Next time?! I don't think I will ever call that number again.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 15
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Double confirm there are Decepticons among our FL/ML midst!

Recently decided to commando on behalf of our Western brothers, since there's a desert hereabouts when it comes to decent MLs. Saw on sglonelyguy this FJ lady that allegedly is an expert on massage.

Listed as 36C Lilly Busty & Curvy Babe Massage Pro with Teasing Great Fuck Buddy.

Location: This is where I'm not a seasoned commando, can smell enemy at first sight, run away oredi. Location is indeed in the far west, she called me 10 minutes before arrival asked if I'm there yet, said I'm still driving. Sounded impatient. Arrived there, told to wait at a specific spot for visual check. During the check, she sounded hesitant to give me further location details. She said she'll call me back. Called me a few minutes later, asked me what I do for a living, and then told me she's not going to meet me. KNN aeroplane flyby like Black Knights. Walked back to car, then she called me again, and said changed mind, gave me location. Went up.

When she opened the door... She was transformed from what photos showed as a 24 yo SYT (1.60cm on website a bit short lah, i think more like 160cm), 50kg, to a early 30s female, height is about right (short) but weight is more like 60kg, UK Size 12. Her photos seem like UK Size 8 and fair skinned. She's not fair skinned, and got cellulite. Face is chubby but visually 70% right but body, machiam Michelin Man with at least 4 spare tires on standby and bubble butt. Boobs are indeed C cups but she has a big tatt on one boob, and they are natural. Unfortunately, the size 12 overwhelms her boobs and make them look not as big as those in her photos.

Commando me super blur sotong, should have evac. But there for massage (I told her that over phone) and decided give her a try. Room was spacious with attached bath. She immediately stripped naked, okay, not appealing at all, amazon jungle and very curt. She answered a call and asked the man to come in 30 minutes.. Erm, I booked for an hour, miss?

Went to shower alone (what teasing acts, unless all done in dream mode?) She told me to make sure I shower my nether region front and back.

Came out, she put towel on bed, but pillow no towel. Nvm, rest head on hands. She started the massage naked, and was reasonable strength, not piano type.

Ten minutes into it she asked me to turn my head to the right. I was like huh, maybe crack neck thai style. Nooooo, she transformed into alien slug mode, started to tongue my ears like trying to insert some alien worm into my brain. Wah lau eh, I kept thinking of Star Trek Wrath of Khan, where that ear slug entered Chekov's ear. I quickly told her too ticklish, no need do second ear. She wet wiped my ear, then did a perfunctory cat bath of my back (20 seconds, what can I say, cats really don't like baths), wet wiped back, then did.. ass rimming with her tongue. Now I'm thinking...

a. I'm not gay.
b. Maybe that alien slug trying to go up another hole.
c. I really don't like ass rim.

She continued this with such vigor I thought I'm going to develop a new hole there.. Wah lau. Told her to stop and she was more than happy. Asked me to flip over.

She then went straight for my bro, and started her next transformation into a Dyson vacuum. She started sucking like she was trying to finish a thick A&W milkshake using a thin straw, until the point where it was painful. And she asked me why I'm not getting hard. I only wanted a massage and happy ending! She got very upset that I'm not hard.

Irregardless, she put on a condom and then wanted to cowgirl me. I was like, huh, miss, I only want massage and hj, why are you trying to swallow my bro? Maybe that's how the slug gets in me?? She said that's why I came to her right, but I said only want massage! After a few unsuccessful attempts she gave up. By now, I also gave up. Said to her use her hands. She sat next to me, Michelin showing, and with one hand tugged my bro, and with the other, checked her phone. No audio no interest, of cos bro didn't raise flag at all. I tried to roam her body, but she just pushed my hand away.

Like that, even commando generals cannot release army lah. She kept on tugging (without oil) and kept saying she is tired. I told her forget it. She chased me to shower. Total time 30 minutes.

Paid her and ran out very flustered and frustrated.

Fellow Western brothers, I took the bullet and can certify this is a no go zone. As I was walking out another man came around. Maybe his experience might be better than mine, I don't know but I can say this is the worst experience I've ever had.

West remains a desert.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
^GeNoME^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know what happened to mint? I have a appt with.her at 12mn. Confirmes again at 11. Rush down in cab and called and waited for her for 40mins before gg off again. Not angry but hope she is fine?
Old 12-08-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
double confirm there are decepticons among our fl/ml midst!

Recently decided to commando on behalf of our western brothers, since there's a desert hereabouts when it comes to decent mls. Saw on sglonelyguy this fj lady that allegedly is an expert on massage.

Listed as 36c lilly busty & curvy babe massage pro with teasing great fuck buddy.

location: This is where i'm not a seasoned commando, can smell enemy at first sight, run away oredi. Location is indeed in the far west, she called me 10 minutes before arrival asked if i'm there yet, said i'm still driving. Sounded impatient. Arrived there, told to wait at a specific spot for visual check. During the check, she sounded hesitant to give me further location details. She said she'll call me back. Called me a few minutes later, asked me what i do for a living, and then told me she's not going to meet me. Knn aeroplane flyby like black knights. Walked back to car, then she called me again, and said changed mind, gave me location. Went up.

When she opened the door... She was transformed from what photos showed as a 24 yo syt (1.60cm on website a bit short lah, i think more like 160cm), 50kg, to a early 30s female, height is about right (short) but weight is more like 60kg, uk size 12. Her photos seem like uk size 8 and fair skinned. She's not fair skinned, and got cellulite. Face is chubby but visually 70% right but body, machiam michelin man with at least 4 spare tires on standby and bubble butt. Boobs are indeed c cups but she has a big tatt on one boob, and they are natural. Unfortunately, the size 12 overwhelms her boobs and make them look not as big as those in her photos.

Commando me super blur sotong, should have evac. But there for massage (i told her that over phone) and decided give her a try. Room was spacious with attached bath. She immediately stripped naked, okay, not appealing at all, amazon jungle and very curt. She answered a call and asked the man to come in 30 minutes.. Erm, i booked for an hour, miss?

Went to shower alone (what teasing acts, unless all done in dream mode?) she told me to make sure i shower my nether region front and back.

Came out, she put towel on bed, but pillow no towel. Nvm, rest head on hands. She started the massage naked, and was reasonable strength, not piano type.

Ten minutes into it she asked me to turn my head to the right. I was like huh, maybe crack neck thai style. Nooooo, she transformed into alien slug mode, started to tongue my ears like trying to insert some alien worm into my brain. Wah lau eh, i kept thinking of star trek wrath of khan, where that ear slug entered chekov's ear. I quickly told her too ticklish, no need do second ear. She wet wiped my ear, then did a perfunctory cat bath of my back (20 seconds, what can i say, cats really don't like baths), wet wiped back, then did.. Ass rimming with her tongue. Now i'm thinking...

A. I'm not gay.
B. Maybe that alien slug trying to go up another hole.
C. I really don't like ass rim.

She continued this with such vigor i thought i'm going to develop a new hole there.. Wah lau. Told her to stop and she was more than happy. Asked me to flip over.

She then went straight for my bro, and started her next transformation into a dyson vacuum. She started sucking like she was trying to finish a thick a&w milkshake using a thin straw, until the point where it was painful. And she asked me why i'm not getting hard. I only wanted a massage and happy ending! She got very upset that i'm not hard.

Irregardless, she put on a condom and then wanted to cowgirl me. I was like, huh, miss, i only want massage and hj, why are you trying to swallow my bro? Maybe that's how the slug gets in me?? She said that's why i came to her right, but i said only want massage! After a few unsuccessful attempts she gave up. By now, i also gave up. Said to her use her hands. She sat next to me, michelin showing, and with one hand tugged my bro, and with the other, checked her phone. No audio no interest, of cos bro didn't raise flag at all. I tried to roam her body, but she just pushed my hand away.

Like that, even commando generals cannot release army lah. She kept on tugging (without oil) and kept saying she is tired. I told her forget it. She chased me to shower. Total time 30 minutes.

Paid her and ran out very flustered and frustrated.

Fellow western brothers, i took the bullet and can certify this is a no go zone. As i was walking out another man came around. Maybe his experience might be better than mine, i don't know but i can say this is the worst experience i've ever had.

West remains a desert.
lol, nice mr
Old 12-08-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 23
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
that's xiao mi feng
https://da3377.wordpress.com/xmf/

haha..can get young 1 ah??

but she's my type..

any review??
tried her before, good massage + service, body wise not slim of course as already can seen from the pics, location and place is the reason that deter me from RTM

http://www.$$$$$$.com/mimi_59.php

same name mi mi, but provides FJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1