The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
haha... you mib i ipd... International Pussies Driller
i missed jessica...
Old 19-06-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
i missed jessica...
your kkj stuck in 2010 ah?
now already 2020 lah.... jessica pussy also give others kkj over fucked liao loh...
Old 19-06-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
your kkj stuck in 2010 ah?
now already 2020 lah.... jessica pussy also give others kkj over fucked liao loh...
yes, really missed the sweet old time.
Old 20-06-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

SINGAPORE: Singaporeans may be allowed to enter Malaysia without the need to undergo COVID-19 screening and home quarantine, but there should be a reciprocal arrangement for Malaysians, said Putrajaya on Friday (Jun 19).

Speaking during a press conference on COVID-19 measures, Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob said that the Malaysian government has agreed to allow citizens from both Singapore and Brunei to visit freely provided the same flexibility is extended to Malaysians entering both countries.

Mr Ismail Sabri, who is also defence minister, said this was because both Singapore and Brunei are categorised as green zones by the Malaysian Health Ministry.

“We have agreed to allow Singapore citizens that live in Singapore or Brunei citizens who live in Brunei to come into our country. Hence, we are opening up our country to Singapore citizens and Brunei citizens to come in without the need for approval from our immigration department or to undergo COVID-19 screening tests or home quarantine,” he said.

Ismail Sabri Yaakob
Malaysia's Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob giving a daily briefing on Jun 8, 2020. (Photo: Bernama)
However, he noted that this was on the condition that Malaysians would also be afforded the same privileges.

Advertisement

“The loosening of the border restrictions must be reciprocated and both these countries must allow our citizens to enter without restrictions, as we have allowed,” said Mr Ismail Sabri.

For the case of Singapore, he stressed that the decision is dependent on the outcome of discussions between the foreign ministries of both sides.

“This is being negotiated by our foreign ministry with Singapore’s foreign ministry. They are still discussing … If they agree to our suggestions, we will agree to relax the restrictions and open our borders. So we have to wait and see how the discussions pan out,” the minister added.

READ: All travellers coming into Singapore to be tested before stay-home notice ends
READ: Allowing Malaysians t
Old 21-06-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Status update (visited around midnight last night)

Ace - closed. messaged my regular girl, she mentioned they are only allowed to work until 10pm as the 1st floor cafe licence can only open until 10pm. of course you can take lift straight to your girl if you have appointment, but since i wasn't feeling horny so i passed for this time.

SOS - closed. completely dark. no WLs spotted around the area (back entrance, other coffeeshops in front of SOS, etc)

Kok motor - no WLs or TSs spotted

p.s. massage centres are legally not allowed to open until after 31/8. so if you happen to be there during raid, automatically damage 1k
Old 21-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Status update (visited around midnight last night)

Ace - closed. messaged my regular girl, she mentioned they are only allowed to work until 10pm as the 1st floor cafe licence can only open until 10pm. of course you can take lift straight to your girl if you have appointment, but since i wasn't feeling horny so i passed for this time.

SOS - closed. completely dark. no WLs spotted around the area (back entrance, other coffeeshops in front of SOS, etc)

Kok motor - no WLs or TSs spotted

p.s. massage centres are legally not allowed to open until after 31/8. so if you happen to be there during raid, automatically damage 1k
Bro, during MCO period, they only open from 1pm to 10pm. same apply for all 3 spots, so if you are going afer 10pm. sorry... please go home.
Old 21-06-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
Bro, during MCO period, they only open from 1pm to 10pm. same apply for all 3 spots, so if you are going afer 10pm. sorry... please go home.
I was at OS in the late afternoon. Saw at few WL hanging around outside. All old dinosaurs about 10 years older tha me. What for I pay 100 to fuck an old lady? Pooey! So I left. .. I will try again next week all 3 spots, hopefully will bump into one or two SYT.
Old 21-06-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
htester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
I was at OS in the late afternoon. Saw at few WL hanging around outside. All old dinosaurs about 10 years older tha me. What for I pay 100 to fuck an old lady? Pooey! So I left. .. I will try again next week all 3 spots, hopefully will bump into one or two SYT.
Today 4pm went to ace totally no wls and even light off too. I think close but see some uncle sitting outside kiapoo.
Say 1st flr open same like close too not even 1 girl there.
Old 21-06-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
razerfanzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great post to share with my friends in KL
Old 21-06-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by razerfanzz View Post
great post to share with my friends in KL
This aunty singer reminds me of Old Prawn Ming Yue!

Anyone knows where this place is? Looks like OS! Heheheee
Oooooh! Dont underestimate an old prawn. Got 3.4 million views man...
Old 21-06-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by htester View Post
Today 4pm went to ace totally no wls and even light off too. I think close but see some uncle sitting outside kiapoo.
Say 1st flr open same like close too not even 1 girl there.
girl girl are not allow to come down to 1st floor. but heard got few syt, age round 19 are staying upstair, only those regular who are able to get contact from the other wl will be able to give them a try.
Old 21-06-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

lol... dont think we can see youtube in sbf
Old 22-06-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
Quen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Still waiting for reopen
Old 22-06-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
checkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha... you mib i ipd... International Pussies Driller
LOL. I think all bros here ever drilled foreign pussies.
Old 22-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow old prawn singer quite dua liap!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1