The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
But neh neh description same leh. Hahaha. My sixth sense tells me she is FL and rush type. Unless someone tried and hv different view.
hahah you might be right, but who knows.. Saw one bro say he will commando her.. shall wait and see... The FR say big boobs only.. i think as long as not A or B should be considered big liao ba?

Might ask her for location, if location is in those SPA area then highly big red flag... if is condo the chances of fast food service should be lowered a bit right? haha unless 30mins chase you out of condo lol
Old 11-08-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
hahah you might be right, but who knows.. Saw one bro say he will commando her.. shall wait and see... The FR say big boobs only.. i think as long as not A or B should be considered big liao ba?

Might ask her for location, if location is in those SPA area then highly big red flag... if is condo the chances of fast food service should be lowered a bit right? haha unless 30mins chase you out of condo lol
Its a condo from description, from the video, can confirm she got big boobies but also confirm she got tummy cause trying very hard to hide in it.

Honestly I dunno why big boobies ML in SG seems to be stuckup from the FRs I read. Had one MILF with F cup when I was in KL and was friendly and everything from massage to HJ to Titfuck was great.

Of course, compare dollar to dollar, her price is way higher.
Old 11-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Zora and Chloe..
zora still in this line? Can SIC me WeChat in PM thank you very much brother 🙏🏼
Old 11-08-2023, 07:22 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Can any bros who visited MLX recently confirm if she is still located in a spa or she has moved to an apartment now? Thinking of paying her a visit but i remembered hearing that she works from a spa, which if so, I'm a bit reluctant. Thanks in advance.
Where did you get that info from? Visited mid July, it was still in the condo
Old 11-08-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Its a condo from description, from the video, can confirm she got big boobies but also confirm she got tummy cause trying very hard to hide in it.

Honestly I dunno why big boobies ML in SG seems to be stuckup from the FRs I read. Had one MILF with F cup when I was in KL and was friendly and everything from massage to HJ to Titfuck was great.

Of course, compare dollar to dollar, her price is way higher.
If real person same as video then is okay. But yes one of the pic in her towel wrapping her body one seems abit not skinny and she used photoshop (look at her phone, out of shape) but, abit tummy is okay la, big tits cant complain much, unless the service fail + fast food then gg. her listing also indicated BJ, maybe at typical price of 150?
Old 11-08-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
If real person same as video then is okay. But yes one of the pic in her towel wrapping her body one seems abit not skinny and she used photoshop (look at her phone, out of shape) but, abit tummy is okay la, big tits cant complain much, unless the service fail + fast food then gg. her listing also indicated BJ, maybe at typical price of 150?
https://sbfsg.agency/showt...php?p=19124537

I saw this post and went to use wayback machine to check the websites out, same description, same number, same 36E and same name.

Thinking now if I should commando... but...36E sia...
Old 11-08-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 23
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
She is back in listing with new location. Just visited her yesterday
Got cancelled by her today after booking for tomorrow. Don't think will want to reveal her reasons here, did arrange another date but message not read, though her listing still available. Not first time visiting her by the way, so I don't think I am blacklisted...
Old 11-08-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showt...php?p=19124537

I saw this post and went to use wayback machine to check the websites out, same description, same number, same 36E and same name.

Thinking now if I should commando... but...36E sia...
was thinking whats wayback machine.. went to searched and ok i get it already, but when i input the wei-wei URL inside i get no results...
Old 11-08-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-xing-yun-massage/

Any MRs here for this ML?

I don't trust reviews on website.
Is she baby elephant?
5G signal strong?
Old 11-08-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Thanks to bro @bookerman
Managed to find some old jem I have tried... except for the xiaoxi, damn i wish i had booked her back then
Old 11-08-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Even found the first ever ML I started to chiong with in 2019 wow. Discount a bit here and there but treats me well... First ML to input my number into the DB and after that able to book girls with smooth experience.....
Old 11-08-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa Xiao Xi. Tried her few times before.
Nice and friendly lady but boobs enhanced however she was quite good.

Quote:
Thanks to bro @bookerman
Managed to find some old jem I have tried... except for the xiaoxi, damn i wish i had booked her back then
Old 11-08-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2741 / Power: 14
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massageamy/

Decided to try this girl after seeing her cute 虎牙 from the photos.

Looks: 7-8/10, GND; just like your uni female classmate/GF, petite but a little meaty of my liking,
look quite close to the photos, especially when she was with her glasses

Massage: 5-6/10, did ask which area focus on but with the strong GFE feel, i didnt mind the piano, got effort.

Sensual: 8-9/10, i dug that uni GFE feel, seamlessly from massage to teasing, totally 无缝接轨.
Just like how ur GF would lay on ur back to arouse u, ears/neck kissing/licking,
giggled at how my warm body became her personal body heater.

Service: 8/10, accomodating and friendly-chatty, whole session she's just like ur uni gf who adores u after a long day.
After the deed, will continue to snuggle and kiss till time's up.

RTM: Definitely, just for the GFE
Care to share.
Old 11-08-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dorky8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massageamy/

Decided to try this girl after seeing her cute 虎牙 from the photos.

Looks: 7-8/10, GND; just like your uni female classmate/GF, petite but a little meaty of my liking,
look quite close to the photos, especially when she was with her glasses

Massage: 5-6/10, did ask which area focus on but with the strong GFE feel, i didnt mind the piano, got effort.

Sensual: 8-9/10, i dug that uni GFE feel, seamlessly from massage to teasing, totally 无缝接轨.
Just like how ur GF would lay on ur back to arouse u, ears/neck kissing/licking,
giggled at how my warm body became her personal body heater.

Service: 8/10, accomodating and friendly-chatty, whole session she's just like ur uni gf who adores u after a long day.
After the deed, will continue to snuggle and kiss till time's up.

RTM: Definitely, just for the GFE
By any chance have anyone tried the other amy ? Cant seem to find much FR. Will def try this amy someday too
Old 12-08-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Whoa Xiao Xi. Tried her few times before.
Nice and friendly lady but boobs enhanced however she was quite good.
not sure why I didnt go to her back then.... same as pic irl? no meitu etc? I saw the price at $110 lol. throw back to the good times when 110$ is average price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1