The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-08-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not trying to rub it in, but for some reason I kinda find her quite questionable so didn't proceed...

Hope you have a super long weekend
It's ok recent ventures haven't been fruitful, will go in to hibernation for the time being. You too bro enjoy the long wkend!
Old 08-08-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

She does have her youth and kiddy character. However she is a little overweight and her saving grace is her big tits. Hygiene left much to be desired

Flew me aeroplane once but i was eager to try so i booked again but end up disappointed due to the hype on her thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
Special MR for Avril

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=541148

Here is a special MR for Avril. Why special? Cos mainly she is a FL and not a ML. She is a very popular girls, click on the above link to see her FR. Avril is a very very very nice girl with great attitude, she is actually trained in massage but is doing FL cos she assume FL will earn more then ML, i think most of the bro here won't agree, haha.

Anyway long story short, try out her massage skill today and i had to say it is actually better then most of the piano massage ML girl out there. Strength is good and can feel her effort, she really know her stuff, can nag me for not laying properly etc, so can tell she really got training before. Avril can be really fun and playful to have a good session with, and her voice is the Taiwanese teh teh type, be-careful don't get KC-ed!

Good
- GFF 200%
- Good massage strength and skill, but need more practice, need more bro to volunteer to get her feel back
- Bubbly character, chatty, very teh
- lota lota lota smile
- pretty SYT with a pair of D knocker!
- great discreet atas location, staying alone.

Bad
- alittle meaty, but i like her that way, good to cuddle. Oh did i mention she love to cuddle also?

In many way Avril reminds me of Princess (Ai Sha), that why i think it will be good if she offer her massage services to more bro here, good gem is meant to be share. Hope she make it to the Tier 1 list soon.

RTM: 98%

too book just contact the number on haonan threads, but indicated you wanna massage services instead.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=541148
Old 08-08-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Today visited a ML under dream angel

Advertised as 30 with D cup

See her actual person got got real shock - like 40 plus minimum n look like those kopitiam auntie

Sibei tulan but massage is good though
Bro, we should not just be tulan and still proceed to let such scam earn your hard earn money. It is this attitude that encourage these MLs to continue with such practice. When you leave the place, she will be smiling and telling herself, another victim, another success!
Old 08-08-2015, 10:46 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=fatronnie77;13398473]http://www.shenhua69.com/anniie/
www.mygongzhuwang.com/keer/

hi bonker n massage lover out there do avoid Annie or Muzi as they are the same person. Try her last month....was kena cheated as 30mins i was ask to go n her back massage is one of the worst i tried. Very old whore abt 40 n real flat chest. Please do not believe those comment on her website all are rubbish as i try so many times to write my comment there...all are taken away....i really have a nightmare with her. So brothers try to avoid no point wasting yr money.

By the way big ops this week. Happy massage n bonking but stay alert n be safe.[/QUOTE

1 day before national day....today many clean up activites....do enjoy n be safe...]
Old 08-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Bro, we should not just be tulan and still proceed to let such scam earn your hard earn money. It is this attitude that encourage these MLs to continue with such practice. When you leave the place, she will be smiling and telling herself, another victim, another success!
But how SIA , u aldy go up the apartment .
Turn and leave ?

Actually nowadays a lot if things they advertise also nv do . Like BF .
Old 08-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepiece View Post
Sorry to hear that bro, did u let her touch u or only pure massage?
Cause it's part of package . Not like those massage salon where u need to top up . So I did though I close my eyes thruout the procedure ....

Thinking back maybe I shouldn't be such desperate .
Now regret ...
Old 08-08-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 12
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Made advance booking 2 days ahead. Agree w timing.
The night before meeting, check w her again.
Confirm still on.
Meeting day....went down to her place....sms n calls all no reply.
Calls seemed like rejected.
Dunno why....think biz too good.
Totally spoil my day....i one person walking along gl lor 28 looking up at blk 50.....why she no response?????
Sorry to hear abt that.

I should have post out earlier my experience. Sometime last week.
Made appt but reach there tio Boeing 777.
A bit piss but later think I save myself $100.....I spent $20 on some nice food since Im already in Area G.
Old 08-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.sgcityangel.com/Yi-Mo.html any info on this girl? new or new pics?
Old 08-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
http://www.sgcityangel.com/Yi-Mo.html any info on this girl? new or new pics?
She is mina, ice cream etc... in another form.
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13261988

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 08-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

What bro? Serious? The pictures look a it different.. The one in sgxityangels looks about disappointing... Haiz
Old 08-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
thx man! the pics look so diff.. heng i check before "commando"
Old 08-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Today visited a ML under dream angel

Advertised as 30 with D cup

See her actual person got got real shock - like 40 plus minimum n look like those kopitiam auntie

Sibei tulan but massage is good though
Post the link to that ML here.
We should create awareness and in fact report this matter to the forum's admin as this is false advertising.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Post the link to that ML here.
We should create awareness and in fact report this matter to the forum's admin as this is false advertising.
Only very few ML use their real age. A lot ML may need to add 5 to even 15 years. This antie look ML sure more than 40 according to the photo. I am surprised if bros still believe what they advertised.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Only very few ML use their real age. A lot ML may need to add 5 to even 15 years. This antie look ML sure more than 40 according to the photo. I am surprised if bros still believe what they advertised.
Yes, agreed. Some of the girls will post maybe 5 to 10 years ago photo. Some of them will have super make up before taking the photo. Most of the MLs will not make up themselves when customer visit them, so alot of discount from our expectation when we first see them.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTamago View Post
What bro? Serious? The pictures look a it different.. The one in sgxityangels looks about disappointing... Haiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
thx man! the pics look so diff.. heng i check before "commando"
Affirmative.
One look can agar know it's her-cannot escape my eagle eyes... secondly saw that stats and charges the same... lastly did a Google search to confirm.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1