The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2010, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Read this post in the Pattaya Addicts forum..
Anyone here ever experience a shit thing like this in a disco or bar in LOS?
It definitely ruin your holiday!
U got to take every post with a punch of salt.
Cuz u wouldn't know what was omitted from the chain of events.

Just sharing my views.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
monvantee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On October, I was in Pattaya for 3d2n for my company's management meeting. However, this trip to Pattaya... I am not excited as I don't really like Pattaya nightlife and also the city have too many of farangs and e-san gals.

Night-1
Drove from Bangkok and reached hotel ard 4.30pm. Check-in and relax while waiting for the management get-together dinner at 6.30pm. Dinner finished around 9pm. Hmmm... and i was thinking what i should do now since still early. The rest all went back to their room and some of them get-together for poker game. I can remember that earlier when I was driving into Pattaya city I saw this Kapoo massage shop called Super Model Spa & Massage. I decided to give a try eventhough I am not into kapoo scene. Drive out from hotel and reached the spa in 15mins. Went into this place and the living area are very cosy environment with dim light and comfy sofa. A guy came out and greet me. Asking what time of massage i want. I asked that guy how many gals are available tonight and he asked 3 gals out for mirror. Out of 3, saw one which my type .. petite, fair and sweet looking type. Pay THB1000 at the counter for 90 mins oils massage and went up to the room with this gal. As usual, have chit-chat with the gal and she start to be very friendly after knowing me that i am from Bangkok and I am not a THAI !!! The massage was quite good suprisingly... after an hour of massage... she asked what additional I want... and she offered THB500 HJ, THB1000 HJ with top off and THB1500 HJ with everything off. Kapoo place do not offer sex. Since she is so friendly and got gfe feeling, I said I will go for HJ only. Very good HJ skills ... teasing my bro up and down and as usual ... my roaming starts .... i manage to take her top out. And then start to roam further down .. can feel a bit wet in under her skirt. However before I can roam further, my bro have erupted sigh ..... She cleaned me up and lie beside me. She starts to chat... blah blah blah....telling me that she was from BKK, come to Pattaya to work at this new kapoo spa... blah blah ... usually party at RCA.... blah blah till out of sudden the room light and aircon went off. She quickly apologise that time is up and the counter downstairs have shut down the electricty to the room. Wow ... 1st time I encounter such system in Thailand... 555. Have a quick bath and get her mobile number. Reached hotel and send her a sms. Surprisingly she response my sms very quickly. She asked whether I am free tmr night cos she will be free to meet up.

Night-2.
After finish my meeting at 6pm... quickly message her and ask what time to meet up. She response and apologise that she only can meet me at 10pm because got one customer booking for 8pm session. Hmmm... good timing too cos I have company dinner at 7pm. I told her to come my hotel room and giver her the room no. Finished my dinner ard 9.30pm... straight went back to my room to have bath and do some work. Ard 10.30pm, my room bells ring ... and yes she is here. She came to my room and apologize that she cannot meet up for dinner with me and told me she did not have dinner yet. I called for room service for her ... surprisingly the room service was efficient. Took them only 30mins ... for one fried rice, tomyum soup and fried chicken wings AND also a bottle of red wine. After 1 glass of wine... can feel that she start to get high cos she told me that she never drink wine before. Glass no. 2 finish ... wow ... her face getting red ... and we started to roaming each other at the sofa and end-up my round at the bed. Clock is showing 12 midnight. Then she said why not we just stay at the room since it's raining heavily out there. Had another round with her and she stay at my room till next morning. Overall experience... one of the best sexperience n gfe that I ever had.....

I will be meeting her again this weekend when she is back to BKK

Damage
1st night : THB1000+THB500 for massage
2nd night : THB 2200 for food room service and a bottle of red wine.
ร้อนเป็นฟืนเป็นไฟจะฝ่าไป
จะหนาวเหน็บหนาวเพียงไหนจะฝ่าไป
ร้อนเป็นฟืนเป็นไฟจะฝ่าไป
Old 09-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 22
Fraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFraser007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good to hear you have a good time there, Mr. Monvatee
I probably heading Pat during CNY 2011.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by monvantee View Post
roaming each other at the sofa and end-up my round at the bed. .. another round with her and she stay at my room till next morning. Overall experience... one of the best sexperience n gfe that I ever had.....
I will be meeting her again this weekend when she is back to BKK .
Sanuk. Potential follow up somemore, shiok
Old 21-11-2010, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here's the updated Map by Mike Baird.

http://www.pattayabarguide.com/index.htm

Not many bro going pattaya during the high season, but hope the map will be useful to those going
Old 21-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Wished that i am in Patts now. Really missed Sin city. Anyway i have booked my tic to BKK on New Year eve. Starting to countdown...
Old 21-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Wished that i am in Patts now. Really missed Sin city. Anyway i have booked my tic to BKK on New Year eve. Starting to countdown...
lucky you. My trip is nearly 1/2 year more to go Hope you enjoy yourself
Old 21-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hehe... Mine to bkk in 4 days time

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 22-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Hehe... Mine to bkk in 4 days time
hi bro

mine was just yesterday n more coming soon hehehe.

cheers
Old 22-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Free Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pattaya

Hi to all the brothers out there !!!

I am going to Pattaya on the 30 December 2010 and will be there for many days.

Any of the brothers will be there ?

Any tips for me how to sanok sanok ???
Old 23-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Mine's targetted 17-19/12 (2 nights enough?). If you (or Jackboy who seem to be almost Patts resident) are there abouts, 1st pint's on me

Did some "groundwork", chanced on this Patts newbie webbie. Not bad, easy on the eyes (if you can overlook usd5 for downloading ebook version). May be helpful for those new to Patts

http://www.pattayanewbie.com/
Old 24-11-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
hi bro

cheers
Bro, you different lah. Machiam thai PR laeo!

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 24-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Samster

To the bros who are in pattaya now. May I know if the crowds have come in yet? I maybe there next weekend, not sure if I should book the room first or go there then find. It'll be a tight budget trip
Old 25-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

Any bro need a free ride to Pattaya next Tue, 30th Nov? My flight lands at 1730hr, don't think is possible to take Bell, so will likely book Mr T/PT taxi. Seems like a waste I go alone in 1 car, I don't mind helping a bro save some bahts
Old 25-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
enigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterenigmahomme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros
i'm in Pattaya for the next few days, would appreciate some good hook-ups with the ladies here...private message + extra. Any decent recommendation pls?

"Les femmes sont l'objet de mon désir, mais je ne traite pas les femmes comme des objets"
"Women are the object of my desire but I do not treat women like objects." Enigma Homme
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1