The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post
Yalor thats what some of the 88 joints ML told me...if did not take 88 package and they provide special, the boss wil fine them.
HV Spas notoriously known for this. Can't really change this unless everyone boycotts and just don't patronise the shops.
Old Yesterday, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
HV Spas notoriously known for this. Can't really change this unless everyone boycotts and just don't patronise the shops.
You have ye to boycott? I hv.

Boss fine them? C'mon. I will fine you now.
I am not coming. DOnt tell me sad stories.
If want me to Take 88, i will pay and help you hit yr target.
That is give me a HJ for $30.

I dont care its yr boss or ML.
I only pay 100 for HJ inclusive
So 88+30 = ¥118. 18 extra for u to buy 4D
Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also found out recently that my regular ML of 2 years was talking behind my back. That I was a cheap and bad customer for only tipping the basic $50 for hj. 😂 was told that there are many carrots who tip $100 or more , with some tipping $50 without doing anything.
Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post
I also found out recently that my regular ML of 2 years was talking behind my back. That I was a cheap and bad customer for only tipping the basic $50 for hj. 😂 was told that there are many carrots who tip $100 or more , with some tipping $50 without doing anything.
I hear the same thing that some of my regular ML tell me many customers tip 2B for hj with roaming where I insist to the same happiness at 1B. There are still many choices in market
Old Today, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Dark33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDark33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Move on, mate. There are many $50 HJ + Roam out there.
Old Today, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3670 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol, heard before also. got good guys who just take out 2B and hand over without GQ and ending. they relaly take it as tips to ML. very good guys.
Old Today, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No choice one of my regular recently move to near town. Tips there people especially foreigner willing to tip up to 300+ just got hj and boobs touching exclude entrance so yeah. But I still tip her same 50 she don't complain, so yup we not Robert but there are many willing to be Robert.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1