The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-07-2023, 12:00 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yeah, don't wanna support this trend too, i know it's inevitable due to the ever rising cost of living in sg but 3 $10 is really a pita man..i struggle to change all my $50 notes into the $10 already..
Normally I draw $80 and then $100(separate days of course). Keep the $50 for the next ml(draw $80 before 2nd ml), $10 for lunch and dinner.
If there is cbj involved, same as above. Only no lunch and dinner after first(eat biscuit from pantry, unless the ml offer me food which one closer ml kindly did recently), $180 for next.
But if they keep the $130, think my pantry biscuit stock will go dry.

Last edited by rythuno; 28-07-2023 at 12:13 PM.
Old 28-07-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol has much to be proud ofVodkaMenthol has much to be proud ofVodkaMenthol has much to be proud ofVodkaMenthol has much to be proud ofVodkaMenthol has much to be proud ofVodkaMenthol has much to be proud ofVodkaMenthol has much to be proud ofVodkaMenthol has much to be proud ofVodkaMenthol has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any bro got recommendation for ml that really caress and massage ur didi with oil kind? good sensual massage on ur didi for a good period of time before they start to hj u off, not those that jitao start stroking 1.
Old 28-07-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Both provide full svc on other web. So nothing surprising.
Since they provide full service on another site....just ask them for full service for $130 then?
Old 28-07-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Normally I draw $80 and then $100(separate days of course). Keep the $50 for the next ml(draw $80 before 2nd ml), $10 for lunch and dinner.
If there is cbj involved, same as above. Only no lunch and dinner after first(eat biscuit from pantry, unless the ml offer me food which one closer ml kindly did recently), $180 for next.
Wah piang so complicated…
Old 28-07-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoob View Post
Anyone knows what happened to xiao long nu?
Uh what happened? Last visited her last week got issue?
Old 28-07-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
any bro got recommendation for ml that really caress and massage ur didi with oil kind? good sensual massage on ur didi for a good period of time before they start to hj u off, not those that jitao start stroking 1.
U can always request for the ML to go slow and more sensual, usually the service oriented ones will take it slow.
For me the likes of Anqi, Ting Zi, Fairy, Nat all can. Especially if your chemistry is right, I know some girls will turn to business professional mode if the customer is not someone they can click with. Doesn’t mean they short change you just the sensual feeling might be a bit lacking. Those above should be ok, but you need to be able to communicate to them what you like also.
Old 28-07-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yeah, don't wanna support this trend too, i know it's inevitable due to the ever rising cost of living in sg but 3 $10 is really a pita man..i struggle to change all my $50 notes into the $10 already..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Usually 130 listings are FL. doesn’t mean can massage. But I agree no point supporting higher prices when standards are not there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Me too.

I thought the price will be peg at 120 due to influx of new gals.
But with new gal like Amei (ok, she not new but is returnee) already adjusted to 130, things not looking good.
And it appears there are many Bros who are ok with this.
I more pity my son or younger generations, in future find chicken to hj have to pay $200 liao.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 28-07-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 22
somenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to beholdsomenoob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
No la, she delisted. I dun keep ml number in case tio check. Lol
Old 28-07-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/yu-er-massage/

Texted and wechat her on multiple occasions but no response. Not sure if she RTC alr but listing haven't take down or what... Craving big boobies these days
She's going back tomorrow. Maybe doesn't accept new session anymore
Old 28-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I more pity my son or younger generations, in future find chicken to hj have to pay $200 liao.
Maybe their pay also increase leh??

But hor, dunno next time will have China mei mei or not....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-07-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Not gonna support any $130 until I got no choice
Same here, auto boycott. RTM got more than enough.
Old 28-07-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Wow bro, Accountant by training? Very good visual , damn biscuit level running low ...
Old 28-07-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
She's going back tomorrow. Maybe doesn't accept new session anymore
Gunning for maximum return window here. Who is the lucky bro?
Old 28-07-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Me too.

I thought the price will be peg at 120 due to influx of new gals.
But with new gal like Amei (ok, she not new but is returnee) already adjusted to 130, things not looking good.
And it appears there are many Bros who are ok with this.
Agents etc... increase rent, subscription etc... then pass the additional cost to us without increasing the service.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 28-07-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
You got issue?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1