The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Noi Seafood is located on Thanon Pracharat Bamphen, MRT Exit 3, make a U-turn towards the first big street Thanon Pracharat Bamphen. Go left on Thanon Pracharat Bamphen and proceed down the thanon for about 150-200 meters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This Noi is it in Hway Kwang ?
Aahhhh....these are walking directions from MRT Huai Khwang, not driving
Old 05-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

p.s. If you bring Nong Poy, I will open a 25-year old XO
Been to this Noi a few times cos I used to stay in Hway Kwang.

I will bring Pii Ploy, dai pa. Older so your XO also need to be older than 25.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Pretty cars or is it the pretty gals.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedi...68/pretty-cars
Yummy. Auto gals in Thailand much hotter than those in Malaysia and Singapore for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Prepare some extra cash so you won't get boring. Last time whenever I go to Thailand, my only boring time was waiting for flight to SG.

Everybody got their first time, explore yourself, is the best. First hand experience always beats infos you got on the net. Believe or not, last time I always venture alone, from can't speak Thai, till can, but half past six.
I still remember got cheat by the taxi driver twice during my virgin trip to LOS.
If you board their taxi, their meter is different from ours. They show the KM travel and the price of travel. So my case, I pay him the amount that was shown the price of travel and the KM travel. At that time, blur blur, till I met my ex-gf, then slowly learn about Thailand.
Yes, true.
I remember when first time go Hatyai, take the tut tut. Don't speak Thai and tut tut driver also don't speak Hokkien/ Teochew.
Also after reach destination, tut tut driver gesture with 1 finger meaning 10b. Of cos, I think in SG dollars - 10b only about SGD0.50 so I think cannot be so cheap so he must mean 100b (SGD$5). The tut tut driver looked stunned and I quickly walked away cos tot maybe tut tut driver was angry or the price should be higher. So this went on next few tut tut trips. Each time tut tut driver, used 1 finger I paid 100b and when he used 2 fingers I paid 200b.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Kluang seafood just opposite Emerald hotel is better than Somboon and Noi.
Quite crowded after 7pm during dinner time.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Quite crowded after 7pm during dinner time.
Kluang seafood is not bad. I used to patronized them when I stayed in Palazzo hotel. Just remember to double check your bill as sometimes they did input the wrong price. Cheers.

Last edited by Bushnell 1918cb; 06-12-2011 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Missed out the word "Check"
Old 06-12-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Kluang seafood is not bad.
Kwang Seafood has shifted to soi 10, mths ago.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jiraiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros.. i be going to bkk soon.. so was hoping any bro can recommend a tailor shop for suits.. will be at ratchaprarop area..
Old 06-12-2011, 03:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I personally know a few gers who are sponsored, they party and go back with stranger. Sex is a casual activities for these gers.
Nothing new. Hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy1289 View Post
Bro, how to prevent getting in into a gay club instead of agogo in Saphan Khwai? Because i heard from outside can't really tell what's happening in the inside?
Don't think there're any gay clubs at Inthamara Agogo Bars area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofsound View Post
agreed saphan kwai..pub 99 or something. but ur thai has to be v good..
T-Dek 99. Always a good place to hang out.

Quote:
5555+ Pom phuut thai mai geng na. Phuut nid noy si. Phuut thai mai geng mai pren lai la. mee gern gor dai na. Pooying chop gern na.
Quote:
Mai mee gern, kor mee gae jai + pak wan pom kit wa ok na.
Pom mai mee gern meng gan na.
55555 luckily my Thai still not rusty yet. Still can understand.

Pom mai mee dtang liao khaw mai mee wela pai tiow Meung Thai bi khwa leow. Song sarn mak luey!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I tried Somboon just out of curiosity, and was very disappointed. The prawn dish I ordered was not fresh.
which somboon you go to ?

somboon got more than one branch and their quality control not same , some branch better than other branch

but you are right there are better seafood place to go
Old 06-12-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Nothing new. Hehehe.
55555 luckily my Thai still not rusty yet. Still can understand.

Pom mai mee dtang liao khaw mai mee wela pai tiow Meung Thai bi khwa leow. Song sarn mak luey!
Khun, phuut thai geng mak na. Mee mia noi tee muang thai lor. 55555+
Song san tham mai la. ChangPing sanook meng gan na. Mee sao sao yer mak si mai. Pom phuut len na. 5555555+
Old 06-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
which somboon you go to ?

somboon got more than one branch and their quality control not same , some branch better than other branch

but you are right there are better seafood place to go
I went to the Ratchada branch, just off the Huai Khwang MRT.

I would not recommend anyone going there. Like other bros have suggested, Khwang Seafood might be a better choice.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I would not recommend anyone going there. Like other bros have suggested, Khwang Seafood might be a better choice.
Kwang seafood definitely beats Somboon hands down. It's cheaper too.

Somboon is pretty famous for their curry crab but unfortunately i'm not a big fan of such crustacean. Never tried it.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Khun, phuut thai geng mak na. Mee mia noi tee muang thai lor. 55555+

Song san tham mai la. ChangPing sanook meng gan na. Mee sao sao yer mak si mai. Pom phuut len na. 5555555+
Khrap pom. 555555.

Quote:

Somboon still don't accept credit card payment right?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Kwang seafood definitely beats Somboon hands down. It's cheaper too.
I will go Somboon when the chao ang mo business partner is here else I will always eat like the locals. Cheap n good. MM also better.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro, how to prevent getting in into a gay club instead of agogo in Saphan Khwai? Because i heard from outside can't really tell what's happening in the inside?
Saphan Kwai is divided into gay & straight go-go areas. If u wanna save some bahts take the BTS to Saphan Kwai station. On the side with the Big C is the "straight" area and opposite is the "gay" area. I shan't go into directions to these gogo's here, as some Samsters & I have posted about this in the AGG thread already. So stick to the Big C side and you will be safe. if really blur like fuck u just see all the boys (not men, not uncles) hanging outside joints with names like Boystown u know u r in the wrong side of the road.

Quote:
Yeah my sis actually intro me to go to funky villa at thong lor soi 10 if i'm not wrong.. Will go there and check it out! Thanks bro! Guess you frequent thailand ya...
Funky now has a cover charge (BHT400 for foreigners). Was there last week, fricking bouncer check my ID and said "than chart"... I know KNN must pay door already. I stopped going RCA coz of this double standards and now Funky is practicing it. Anyways their new band sucks.
Kun poot Thai dai bpai Rachada Soi 4 mai dtong jan "cover" khrap. Mun gan mii sao suay suay mak. Sanook sanook!

Bpai teow Krungthep chok dee naa!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1